Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg (471 Views)

Rewire Said I Should Change Brainbox, Your Advice Pls / "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car / What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg by Barbara007(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2023
My xterra just had temperature rising issue and not like it's over heating just that the temperature goes up on dashboard but it doesn't over heat, all this rewires have finished me I have changed almost everything in this car and yet no positive result .

Pls I need good rewire that knows what to do pls I am begging someone should send me one pls.

Thank you 🙏

WhatsApp 09068188174
Re: Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg by kingreign(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Barbara007:
My xterra just had temperature rising issue and not like it's over heating just that the temperature goes up on dashboard but it doesn't over heat, all this rewires have finished me I have changed almost everything in this car and yet no positive result .

Pls I need good rewire that knows what to do pls I am begging someone should send me one pls.

Thank you 🙏

WhatsApp 09068188174

What year is this xterra, engine picture, location of the vehicle and list of things repaired and replaced in it?
Re: Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg by Barbara007(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
kingreign:

What year is this xterra, engine picture, location of the vehicle and list of things repaired and replaced in it?

Your what'sapp line pls
Re: Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg by kingreign(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Barbara007:

Your what'sapp line pls

Re: Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg by jceesquare(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Barbara007:

Thank you 🙏

WhatsApp 09068188174
I guess you were the one that called me (07089030689) on phone.
Remote diagnosis from what you described would be very difficult considering the works done on the car.
If the car can make the trip to Abule Egba, then I can take a look at it and subsequently fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Engine Top / Gud Day Friends / Place A Free Ads On Our Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.