Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! (274 Views)

Access Black Card For Monthly Usage Rent,for Arbitrage In Ibadan / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / CBN Weakens Naira To 307/dollar For First Time (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! by Bennypips(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hello this is another update for those interested in the arbitrage business, and now you can get the dollar from a platform l will show you at the rate of N690 and N700 per dollar and another platform that you can sell at N760 and N770 per dollar and make good profit.
I only want to say lf you are interested,
Please don't abuse the opportunity so that others can as well be able to make some money from the platforms l will be revealing for the arbitrage.
Like l always say, the info is not for free
But it's affordable for those who are serious.
Reach me on sero eight one five eight sero thirty 568.
Re: Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! by helin259: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not everything is meant for the media.

https://www.marykayintouch.website/
Re: Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! by helin259: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Update On The Dollar For Arbitrage Opportunity! by Ojimmu95: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Bennypips:
Hello this is another update for those interested in the arbitrage business, and now you can get the dollar from a platform l will show you at the rate of N690 and N700 per dollar and another platform that you can sell at N760 and N770 per dollar and make good profit.
I only want to say lf you are interested,
Please don't abuse the opportunity so that others can as well be able to make some money from the platforms l will be revealing for the arbitrage.
Like l always say, the info is not for free
But it's affordable for those who are serious.
Reach me on sero eight one five eight sero thirty 568.

Scammer

(1) (Reply)

Just In: CBN Issues Fresh Directive To Banks Over Foreign Exchange / Please, If You Are Led, Save My Life / Which Business Can I Start With 700k In Ado-ekiti Or Akure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.