Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) (1172 Views)

Who Remembers This Ghana Bread From The 80s? / Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) / BROMATE FREE - What It's All About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
We have a special bread here in Nigeria called Agege bread. It can be eaten with a variety of other foods like Akara, Beans, Ewa Agoyin, Nigerian stew, etc.

It can also be taken with any beverage or even water. It's also a stand alone filling meal.
This video gives a step by step with measurements on how to make the easiest Nigerian Agege bread ever.

Ingredients:
Flour
Bread improver
Nutmeg powder
Milk flavour
Sugar
Yeast
Salt
Water
Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOk5ZUSHiJ4

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by trueking: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
What of the measurements of the ingredients?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
trueking:
What of the measurements of the ingredients?

All in the video.
Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by trueking: 2:59am On Jun 30, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

All in the video.
Thanks, I just watched the video, if you made that video you tried very well, keep it up, I'm also buying equipment's for my bakery, the prices are high but I'll get there before this year runs out.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
trueking:

Thanks, I just watched the video, if you made that video you tried very well, keep it up, I'm also buying equipment's for my bakery, the prices are high but I'll get there before this year runs out.

Thank you so much. I made the video myself. Bakery business is booming as long as your bread is nice. May all your dreams for your bakery equipments come through.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by bukhety(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thank you so much, I'll try it. I don't have oven though, I plan to use gas

1 Like

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Purvan(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Who bread epp

The more you grow older the more you leave artificial sweeteners and fooderings

1 Like

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by klpmachine(f): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello, sir ,

we offer good quality bakery equipment from China , rotary ovens , proofer ,mixer , toast moulder ,sheeter ,slicer ,trolley ,trays .

1 Like

Re: How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 12:38am On Feb 22
gloryhomemaker:
We have a special bread here in Nigeria called Agege bread. It can be eaten with a variety of other foods like Akara, Beans, Ewa Agoyin, Nigerian stew, etc.

It can also be taken with any beverage or even water. It's also a stand alone filling meal.
This video gives a step by step with measurements on how to make the easiest Nigerian Agege bread ever.

Ingredients:
Flour
Bread improver
Nutmeg powder
Milk flavour
Sugar
Yeast
Salt
Water
Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOk5ZUSHiJ4

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Snake And Used It To Prepare Pepper Soup / Searching For Nigerian Resturant In Dc Area / Munchies Fast Food Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.