Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

B.sc Economics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / B.sc Economics (942 Views)

What Is The Salary Of B.sc Level 8 Officer At Nigeria Communications Commission / Plz Help Out: B.SC Economics And MBA Still Searching For Job / Immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates ( B.sc Economics) In A Consulting Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.sc Economics by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2007
Do you have what it takes in the finance subsector, do you possess a B.Sc in Economics?
send your resume only to exnauoffer@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: B.sc Economics by medidress: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2007
i have a bsc economics and i have sent my resume to the email.what is the job about?
Re: B.sc Economics by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
You don't send your CV to just any E-mail address. There is just too much damage one can cause with a CV, so let your desperate job search not becloud your sense of reasoning and judgement.
Re: B.sc Economics by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
you will be contacted as at when due if you meet there criteria, All I was meant to do is spread the Gospel.
Re: B.sc Economics by stellose(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2007
@tipii or what.
you are talking of criteria when you did not mention the criteria or nature of the job.
your post does not make sence, one will only take you for a 419. please throw more light on your post.

(1) (Reply)

'landers Pls I Need Your Help: Intercontinental Or Gtb / Apply To These Positions If You Qualify / Bankphb's Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.