Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) (3953 Views)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:
Wrong perceptions. Seun don't even believe in any of the religions.

So what balderdash are you talking about

Shut up my friend, incoherent dull brain

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Isobug: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Arrewa:
I will put this here... For nairalanders to know who Seun really is. His Hatred for Islam is just too strong that hiding it is almost impossible.

Go and check seun's comments on twitter, he's always there looking for any controversial topic or flaws in Islam to criticize and talk about!

The one that caught my attention more is this particular one, that he even told a Yoruba Muslim who countered him to "stop tweaking to people who don't rate him".

Meaning his attacks is channeled towards the northern Muslim. That Yoruba Muslim should stay Away.

Have you ever seen seun talk about the atrocities happening in the East??

Have you ever seen him criticize the Easterners or there leaders Even when they're reports of cannibalism, killing of innocent souls including women and children?

Infact most ipob atrocities don't make it to the front page of nairaland.

He don't dare! Because he don't want them to come for him, and his business.

But you see Muslims... This man carry their matter for head...
Small thing fiaaaa, they don drag south East fiam.
You leave what you want to posit and dab about just to make sure you drag in the Igbo and you eventually succeeded.
Meanwhile, Seun's argument is just plain, no resentment contrary to your post. Abi you didn't screen shot all his comments?

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by CyberHustle: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cornered on Twitter the he ran to Nairaland to gain support of cyber terrorists. Seun is head of Nairaland in case you forgot.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Jnkay: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
Seun didn't attack anyone, don't bring religious sentiment in their discussion. The more reasons this country ain't moving forward is too much attachment to region than national unity.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Les: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
But the sitting arrangement I saw today, BAT position was secluded and demarcated with Que lines ?

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by bhella10: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Arrewa bring your coconut head let me knock reasonings into it. Seun is not attacking Islam. Let him breeeeath!

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Styluss: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
I read through the conversation and I couldnt see any attacks. To be honest, he is only being Logical, you might think its gender segregation, but he is right for seeking equality in his own perception. You felt offended because you understood the religion. He is only being logical with his thought. Just as a rational man should think.
I am a Muslim by the way, sorry - "A Yoruba Muslim" cool
Arrewa:
I will put this here... For nairalanders to know who Seun really is. His Hatred for Islam is just too strong that hiding it is almost impossible.

Go and check seun's comments on twitter, he's always there looking for any controversial topic or flaws in Islam to criticize and talk about!

The one that caught my attention more is this particular one, that he even told a Yoruba Muslim who countered him to "stop tweaking to people who don't rate him".

Meaning his attacks is channeled towards the northern Muslim. That Yoruba Muslim should stay Away.

Have you ever seen him criticize the Easterners or there leaders Even when they're reports of cannibalism, killing of innocent souls including women and children?

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Tingotoe: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Not my problem but all I know is that Your white man's religion is equally as violent as the Islam you love to hate.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
They’re pushing this Muslim stuff now
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Styluss: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
TBH, I am a muslim, but Seun was actually being logical with the questions, he claimed equality for everyone and he asked why not thesame for the other gender? He could explain the reasons based on his own understanding of religion, but its not tenable because he claimed everyone is equal in the mosque.
I will be called a Yoruba muslim shaa, so I understand

Fernandeswagger:
Arewa you didn't answer his question. Instead you were being judgemental. His question was logical based on your initial premise. You spoke like someone with a guilty conscience

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Everyone wey dey follow him knows what he stands for; his time is coming.
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Styluss:
TBH, I am a muslim, but Seun was actually being logical with the questions, he claimed equality for everyone and he asked why not thesame for the other gender? He could explain the reasons based on his own understanding of religion, but its not tenable because he claimed everyone is equal in the mosque.
I will be called a Yoruba muslim shaa, so I understand

Like the guy who was rebuked by Seun said, this is about power and the other talk is about religion, it will be highly hypocritical to try and equate the 2.

Gender has its place in religion and society and so does authority, putting them on the same pedestal is comparing apples and guavas.
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by BabaRamota1980: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Arrewa:
Seun why always the north??

You don't believe in religion fine, then why always targeting your criticism towards the Muslims?

Take good look at this reply and see the Generalization and stereotype in his comment!

Like Buhari people... Who are the Buhari people seun?

Is Hamma that You replied there not a core PDP card carrying member that always criticize Buhari and APC?

I believe Governor Adeleke misspoke. What is Jackson doing on Eid grounds, after leading christian supporters to believe they were rooting for a champion of their faith?

Is Adeleke a 'Jackson' or a 'Nurudeen'?

In church seats are reserved for vips upfront. In mosques, leaders are honored but have no reservations.

A church will delay service for a vip
Mosque cares less whether a vip is seated or not, worship continues.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by BabaRamota1980: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Seun did not criticize Islamic principles. He asked questions.

It is allowed in Islam to debate issues and ask questions.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Styluss: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
In his own words- he said "as long as you are in a mosque, you are nobody but a servant who wants to come and bow down to his God"
In this context, there was no gender segregation hence Seun's assertion was right in a logical point of view. However, religion isnt logical, because if one wants to be rational, you will be left with more questions than answers.

Raheeqilmaktoom:

Like the guy who was rebuked by Seun said, this is about power and the other talk is about religion, it will be highly hypocritical to try and equate the 2.

Gender has its place in religion and society and so does authority, putting them on the same pedestal is comparing apples and guavas.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by matrixme(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Well, Seun identifies as an atheist, so he shows no soft spot for any religion. By nature, atheists are programmed to question everything that involves religious dogmas and creeds. You're just being unnecessarily reactionary and sensitive.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by bdon12: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
He is only attacking those Extremist who dont tink...mainly frm d north

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by olisaEze(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Will it make you answer his question if he criticizes the SE?? Quit disguising Op, your intentional deflection shows that you, the killers of Deborah Samuels and the killers of the poor butcher in Sokoto are the same ten & ten pence! Go to Crowe app if you can’t stand the heat joor!! grin

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by maiunguwar: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Arrewa is a cow worshiper like Bihari

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Djoel: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Arrewa:

You wicked extremist boy, this has been your habit and interest for all the years you have been on Nairaland. I wish you can make your identity known, even on Twitter you had to hide under one "Arewa Community" handle

All what extremists like you care about is to find where humans have achieved some progress and development that is enviable and then plan to come and dominate and rule over the people with your backward extremist and non-progressive ideologies. Just look at the nonsense that is worrying you that you are fighting for on Twitter you shameless boy.

Nigerians are suffering, you will never be found making any comment or intellectual contribution on how their lives can better. It is always bigotry and Islamic extremism that you hop from thread to thread harassing people about.

You should be banned from Nairaland.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by melonsgroup: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Arrewa:

Who showed you the road to Twitter 🤔

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by juman(m): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2023
He tried to be a troll. Largely he is troll on twitter. It may be marketing strategy.

On that: He was mere nuisance and talked as if he was uneducated.
He has choice. He can be part of those that dance with other people wives and call it religious worship.
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by davinchecodes(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Tingotoe:
All Abrahamic religions are intolerant including the white man's Christianity you've adopted.

Lol 😂, Christianity existed in Africa before your colonial masters came.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Styluss:
In his own words- he said "as long as you are in a mosque, you are nobody but a servant who wants to come and bow down to his God"
2. In this context, there was no gender segregation hence Seun's assertion was right in a logical point of view. However, religion isnt logical, because if one wants to be rational, you will be left with more questions than answers.

A servant of God and within Islamic context that must submit to God's will which includes differentiating place of worship between males and females as commanded by God.

2. Or he understood one part and choose to misjudge the 2.

These things are clear.

You come to worship, worship and get going.

Men to their areas and women to theirs.

You come early as a person of authority, if there is any arrangement you take your place and if there isn't, you take any place.

And so applies to women.

A. B. C....Z.
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Lol, Seun hate Islam? You #uckers have an entire section to yourselves on this forum. Something Christians have been crying for since GKW with Seun paying no attention. Abeg rest

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

I believe Governor Adeleke misspoke. What is Jackson doing on Eid grounds, after leading christian supporters to believe they were rooting for a champion of their faith?

Is Adeleke a 'Jackson' or a 'Nurudeen'?

In church seats are reserved for vips upfront. In mosques, leaders are honored but have no reservations.

A church will delay service for a vip
Mosque cares less whether a vip is seated or not, worship continues.
Why is it that Political leaders are always in front during Eid prayers..
That's also reservations.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Candyrain(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Arrewa:

And the id!ot will always look for ways to drag in the East. undecided undecided undecided

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Godjone(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2023
The Arewa idiot chased Seun all the way from Twitter to his own forum (nairaland) again to challenge him. The problem with the Muslim north is intolerance. The muslims in the south live in harmony with Christians in the region but those from the north described the Christians as kafirun, infidels etc.

But in real sense, they are the infidels and kafirs. Religion is really destroying these people and they are too blind to notice it

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by SEO2002: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Are u really sick ? If Seun hates muslims, then he wouldnt have given a whole section to them on nl

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by Flangelo12: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Seun should be careful.

Not every topic needs your attention.
Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by LandMann: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Seun that was so "wise" to put a mandatory islam declaration before any Nairalander can comment on islam threads but conveniently forgot to do same for Christian threads and other religions...yet still forming equality expert.

Seun presents the image of a divisive element or the architect of ethno-religious bigotry now rampant on Nairaland. This posture holds either because he's from one of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria or he's just a poster boy for Europe's divide and rule tactic to ensure continuous underdevelopment of Nigeria.

Re: See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic) by victorDanladi: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2023
iSense247:
Muslims are intolerant things. Causing trouble everywhere they are.
Really?

Probably said by an Igbo Christian whose region has Probably no Muslim presence due their intolerance!

See Lists Of African Countries Under Military Rule / Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) / Bua,dangote Destroying The Future Of Nigeria Manpower With Indian Malady

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52