Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pls Help Very Urgent. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Very Urgent. (269 Views)

Pls Help Very Urgent / Doctors In The House Help Very Urgent. / Pls Help. Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Very Urgent. by nabiz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
My wife did deliver through CS at wuse district hospital, Abuja. He is very strong and fine, and was discharge yesterday. JUST THAT FOR 5 DAYS NOW SHE HAS NOT POO. What can I give her pls
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by JeffreyD1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Call the doctor
Go back to the hospital

Leave online advise sir

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by nabiz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
JeffreyD1:
Call the doctor
Go back to the hospital

Leave online advise sir
okay thanks
Pls note: not that she can't poor but she is afraid forcing herself to poo may affect the stitched wond
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by nabiz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
JeffreyD1:
Call the doctor
Go back to the hospital

Leave online advise sir
okay thanks
Pls note: not that she can't poor but she is afraid forcing herself to poo may affect the stitched wund
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by frozen70(f): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2023
nabiz:
okay thanks
Pls note: not that she can't poor but she is afraid forcing herself to poo may affect the stitched wund

So far she is not in pains give her fruits and lots of vegetables to soften her bowel for easy poo passage
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by mykymyk101: 3:56am On Jun 29, 2023
I think it's normal. My wife didn't poo for almost 4 weeks when she gave birth 2 years ago. When I went to complain, the doctor said it's normal that It shouldn't bother me, but the day the poo finally came, I left our room to sleep in my kids' room because i couldn't stand the smell.
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by nabiz(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Alright
Re: Pls Help Very Urgent. by Talk2Suzan(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
She's not supposed to force herself, anything that will put pressure on the abdomen should be avoided. If she doesn't fell like pooing then let her not force it, if she's pressed and she noticed she needs to apply pressure, please call her doctor for advice or go back to the hospital. Fruits should help soften her bowel but it depends on how fast she's healing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye-bye To Pimples By Following These 5 Natural Steps / How To Detoxify Your Liver And Blood Vessels Using Natural Ingredients / {{¥¥+2349023402071¥¥}} I Want To Join Occult For Money Ritual How To Join Occult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.