Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Cloud Computing. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cloud Computing. (795 Views)

Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing / Cloud Computing / Thread For Infrastructure, Networks, Virtualisation And Cloud Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Computing. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2011
I've been curios about this new phenomena which most of us ma have been using unconsciously without noticing it so lets forget about the abstracts.
I really want to know how we in this part of the world can tap into the Potentials that lie in it and create business opportunities through that. Cloud computing is the way of the future and the sooner we know about it the better.
Here's a blog i posted on that and i'm still curious to know more. http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/10/cloud-computing-icloud-might-be-more.html

Your views please.

(1) (Reply)

Keyboard Maintenance Guidelines / In Urgent Need Of A Laptop Battery And Keyboard / PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.