Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) (12988 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by maticar: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

When you're done deceiving yourself. You will settle down to your reality. You live inside a zinc barchan and you're a security guard. I know where you live and work.
Comrade ahhhhh

This vayolence is too much na
Easy easy easy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Realtord43: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I am only sad and disappointed at how many false Topics he created that actually made front page, even this is on top trend. shame on the MODS
Its really sad bro,

Mynd44 is the enabler of most APC LOWLIFE that spam here with falsehood

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I am only sad and disappointed at how many false Topics he created that actually made front page, even this is on top trend. shame on the MODS

Nairaland mods are the ones unknowingly enabling him. They don't know that by giving someone direct access to the FP each time they create a thread, it's equivalent to a co-sign. Forum members will start to take anything that person says as scripture.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Treadway:
As we all know, it is the hopeless low-lifes such as this one that are why we are where we are. Broke caveman with ugly boots that has traded his future for NOTHING. We know they are just worthless scum of the earth. Just look at him! Kudos to those who exposed the hoodrat for what he truly is.

Na so the bat griller sef make post yesterday wey suggest clearly say he doesn't likely even own a car. Ment!

When you see most of these guys in reality, you will realise why they have enough time on their hands to be here 24/7. Some of them are not even fit to worship the ground you walk on.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Kindergarten yahoo boy thinks we don't know that anybody can edit Bank statement. Even the real yahoo boys do it to prove that their scams are real. Victor Adaojo you are a gateman in Abuja, we sabi you well. I will drop by the place you work whenever I'm in abj and take pics of you in your full uniform.

MODIFIED:
This is a link showing how this lowlife uses this fake alert to scam people. He posted it on his Facebook page saying his useless sister likes money and he will use this same fake alert to deceive her. This is how this wretched bastard deceives nairalanders.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/276837828340067?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

He has quickly deleted the video but I got a screenshot of how it's done.
You can clearly see that the fields are open to be edited. You can fill in any amount you want and claim you sent it to someone or that someone sent it to you.
🤩

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by nedu666: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

My dear, Nigerians are too smart for their own good. The average Nigerian is rigged to see every veiled proposal as a scam, that's why they easily assume that the audacious ones are not. Let me explain:

This same Adaojo Victor has once advertised OPENLY on one of his threads that hit FP that he has FRSC job slots to fill and that interested persons should hit him up but they should also be ready to "settle" him inorder to get the so-called job. He wrote this openly on nairaland front page. A public forums front page.

Now, imagine he made that offer vague and then told you PRIVATELY that you will have to grease his palms (which is what an actual sleazy government official trying to sell government job slots to total strangers will likely do). Your inbuilt Nigerian scam radar will start to beep. You'd rather go with the guy who was audacious because you'll naturally believe that he wont have the audacity to put that out in the open if it wasn't genuine.

That's how he gets away with it.

Although I can tell you for free that his audacity is not on purpose. Its actually a big blunder on his part because he's carried away by the delusion of grandeur which the Nairaland mods made him develop by pushing his Buhari pictures threads to FP. He genuinely thinks he's someone special here. He has severally bragged on his Facebook page about how all his threads on NL make FP. He's a genuine idiot.

But he's not to blame, the blame should rest solely on nairaland mods. They gave him legitimacy.

He also promised 100k each to buhari supporters. Those ones started dropping account numbers. Till do they are still asking chairman for the money

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

My dear, Nigerians are too smart for their own good. The average Nigerian is rigged to see every veiled proposal as a scam, that's why they easily assume that the audacious ones are not. Let me explain:

This same Adaojo Victor has once advertised OPENLY on one of his threads that hit FP that he has FRSC job slots to fill and that interested persons should hit him up but they should also be ready to "settle" him inorder to get the so-called job. He wrote this openly on nairaland front page. A public forums front page.

Now, imagine he made that offer vague and then told you PRIVATELY that you will have to grease his palms (which is what an actual sleazy government official trying to sell government job slots to total strangers will likely do). Your inbuilt Nigerian scam radar will start to beep. You'd rather go with the guy who was audacious because you'll naturally believe that he wont have the audacity to put that out in the open if it wasn't genuine.

That's how he gets away with it.

Although I can tell you for free that his audacity is not on purpose. Its actually a big blunder on his part because he's carried away by the delusion of grandeur which the Nairaland mods made him develop by pushing his Buhari pictures threads to FP. He genuinely thinks he's someone special here. He has severally bragged on his Facebook page about how all his threads on NL make FP. He's a genuine idiot.

But he's not to blame, the blame should rest solely on nairaland mods. They gave him legitimacy.
You are very correct. The mod gave him the audacity to scam people and still be proud about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by goodmuscopi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You do your worst talk any lie you want. I just received ₦950,000 now for the post I created about Peter Obituary on Nairaland grin grin It's call Tinubu Mobilisation Network it's really good to work for APC am a proud follower of PMB ❤️❤️❤️❤️

grin Mumu dey post screenshot come and learn

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by IntelligentGoat: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
embarassed
Bro can i send my account number?
Me never chop o
LordviccoDaGuru:

Send me ur account details lemme bless you with money that will feed u plus ur entire generations. Am not lacking anything, I eat whatever food I want. Not to talk of you who can't afford 1 square meal per day. I will also sponsor all ur family members aborad. Buhari settled me very well before leaving office. I will pay homage to him in UK Next week
Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
embarassed
Bro can i send my account number?
Me never chop o
he is a scammer mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
How much he settled you?
you better get a good life before all your helpers turn back on you,
Get a job or learn a skill that will be yours and NOT politicians money from oppression of the poor.

LordviccoDaGuru:

Send me ur account details lemme bless you with money that will feed u plus ur entire generations. Am not lacking anything, I eat whatever food I want. Not to talk of you who can't afford 1 square meal per day. I will also sponsor all ur family members aborad. Buhari settled me very well before leaving office. I will pay homage to him in UK Next week

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Nairaland mods are the ones unknowingly enabling him. They don't know that by giving someone direct access to the FP each time they create a thread, it's equivalent to a co-sign. Forum members will start to take anything that person says as scripture.
Sadly True but equally painful to imagine how many false information, Mass hysteria these people cause ,
There is a saying if there was to be a third world war
It would likey be a Nigerian creating a false News , its so sad theses moniker are not tagged after been caught or at least been properly regulated , I feel deep in my heart this OP would create even more planned and better formulated and easily believable News that would not have a favourable outcome on a long run

The surge of woman hate started from one comment
The Surge of Ibohate came from a single comment online
Marriages end abruptly because of single comments

But Actively creating inciting gender/ Tribal and war-tense Thread is very wicked and callous . Very sad , the saddest thing I've read all day . And the average Nigerian (human) is very gullible and News are as trusted as you would a close friend , seeing News can be twisted and manipulated not by News media now but by random rag tagged frustrated high school drop is heart-rending.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by JpBiz92: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

When you're done deceiving yourself. You will settle down to your reality. You live inside a zinc barchan and you're a security guard. I know where you live and work.
is that the victor?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
JpBiz92:
is that the Gideon?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did Adaojo Victor tell you that his name is Gideon?
Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by JpBiz92: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Did Adaojo Victor tell you that his name is Gideon?
mistake, I wanted to write victor

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
This Life, just imagine..

Kahal29, na viewing you dey do? You no wan talk?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
JpBiz92:
mistake, I wanted to write victor

Thats him! This is our Nairaland Billionaire at his duty post, the gate of a certain union building in Abuja. LordviccoDaGuru, for your safety, I will not explicitly mention where you work make men nor go perforate you. That's where he sits each time I go there, I'm just fortunate to find this on his social media.

Cc: RighteousDemon TheSourcerer Chiefpriestt Treadway Helinuesfather Naijanascam Ihateheadslamer maticar Realtord43 Johncuppa nedu666 frankyychiji Robisky001 CJStarz chichar1 MASTAkiLLAh Opiop fuckingAyaya ravensckar GODPUNISHALABI Sucre6 Sergio101 proeast Reinaldo

And.. Beremx

You can see the time stamp, this pic was taken just last year. It even comes complete with his real name and him mentioning his nairaland moniker, so there's no way in hell he can deny that I got his identity correct!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by observador: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please, should I send my acct details?
LordviccoDaGuru:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kodak9:
he is a scammer mumu
that's the problem people will still fall today tomorrow sadly they are biologically unable to comprehend so honestly I'll just sit back and watch #sipswhitewine

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Thats him! This is our Nairaland Billionaire at his duty post, the gate of a certain union building in Abuja. LordviccoDaGuru, for your safety, I will not explicitly mention where you work make dem nor go perforate you. That's where he sits each time I go there, I'm just fortunate to find this on his social media too.

Cc: RighteousDemon TheSourcerer Chiefpriestt Treadway Helinuesfather Naijanascam Ihateheadslamer maticar Realtord43 Johncuppa nedu666 frankyychiji
You are a WONDERFUL person and I genuinely mean thatsmiley.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
You are a WONDERFUL person and I genuinely mean thatsmiley.

Thanks bro 🤣

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Kodak9(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Thats him! This is our Nairaland Billionaire at his duty post, the gate of a certain union building in Abuja. LordviccoDaGuru, for your safety, I will not explicitly mention where you work make dem nor go perforate you. That's where he sits each time I go there, I'm just fortunate to find this on his social media.

Cc: RighteousDemon TheSourcerer Chiefpriestt Treadway Helinuesfather Naijanascam Ihateheadslamer maticar Realtord43 Johncuppa nedu666 frankyychiji

You can see the time stamp, this pic was taken just last year. It even comes complete with him mentioning his real name and nairaland moniker, so there's no way in hell he can deny that I got his identity correct!
Keep exposing them biko,let him come and say rubbish again.
Infact am very overjoyed by this thread.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kodak9:
Keep exposing them biko,let him come and say rubbish again.
Infact am very overjoyed by this thread.

Lol, I wish he would 😂😂😂
I havent even started 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Pictures of Victor Adaojo AKA Lordviccodaguru, a nairaland scammer who sells free browsing cheats for 1k. But claims to work at the Aso Rock Villa
This should make it to FP
As ironic as it sounds it needs more coverage

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
This should make it to FP
As ironic as it sounds it needs more coverage

It can't bro, because the topic is fake news. The idiot meant to troll Peter Obi but it backfired.

You're right though, It does need more coverage, 8K views is too small 🤣🤣

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Oladayoade12: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ogba, Ikeja environs
5. Contact this number
Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It can't bro, because the topic is fake news. The idiot meant to troll Peter Obi but it backfired.

You're right though, It does need more coverage, 8K views is too small 🤣🤣
how's you day going? Great I hope ? Weather here is calm and breezy so yeahsmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
how's you day going? Great I hope ? Weather here is calm and breezy so yeahsmiley

Same here, its been a cool rainy season so far. Way cooler than previous years.

Looks like a good day to expose low life agbado miscreants if you ask me 😊

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by Greenback: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru :

Hungry man grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Same here, its been a cool rainy season so far. Way cooler than previous years.

Looks like a good day to expose low life agbado miscreants if you ask me 😊
A great day infact! As they say one everyday for the conman one day for swift justice .

Really a good day, hey I noticed the more comments on his thread the more it trends and more views, that's a good way to beat the system so let the comments keep flowing insmiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
TheSourcerer:
A great day infact! As they say one everyday for the conman one day for swift justice .

Really a good day, hey I noticed the more comments on his thread the more it trends and more views, that's a good way to beat the system so let the comments keep flowing in smiley

Wicked man, kuku kill Adaojo 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Wicked man, kuku kill Adaojo 🤣🤣🤣
He deserves cyber death, if he is not qualified to be cyberly killed then who is?
Slay queens are cyberly murdered on a daily
Even married women are not left out
Celebrities are trolled so bad they ruin music careers
These are victimless crimes
But

He on the other hand ( I refuse to give him the dignity of mention his name) has caused confusion mass hysteria , I bet even random deaths of innocents from a 2nd or third hand ripple effect of what this imbecilicly non profit ragtag face drooping, teeth through lip protruding excuse of a beign , I refuse to classify you as a human because you really are not , Humans in the 21st century want peace love and unity , you clearly are not one of us, I did write a topic some 4 or 3 years ago after the sudden surge of woman hate and tribal ways the political wars , " If we are Nigerians who are they?

https://www.nairaland.com/6328423/nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/6317707/surge-womanhate-redpills-simphood-pussy

( I hope this helps women at least if you feel all men are the scum of the earth)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Forum Blames Buhari, APC For Escalating Attacks / Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years / Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.