Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground (36914 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Police Arrest & Detain Ademola Adeleke Over "Certificate Forgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by AsomStructures: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by eyinjuege: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
I didn't know Adeleke was Muslim o

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
You did something intentionally (not by accident), then you tendered apology. Who is fooling who?
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by DeZoro(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
To the best of my knowledge, Governor Adeleke is a Christian. Has he been converted to a Muslim?
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by abysirius(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
As far as APC is concerned in Osun, SRJ is one of the first 5 to reckon with.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Fiscus105(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
justified007:
Illiterates full this thread Sha 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Even when the person apologizing actually blamed the governors camp for the misunderstanding at the eid ground and said there's nothing like assassination attempt on the governor as reported by the governor's camp but the paid miscreants are still hyping the governor and blaming SRJ 🤣🤣

If u re not illiterate, you would have read and interpreted unambiguous post correctly.

I will advise you to do findings, why the ex senator was rusticated from university of Ilorin.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 4TFK: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Vatod:

Rauf become a minister without Asiwaju and still watch out for Rauf
If he didn't have the platform of being a Governor,would he had become a Minister? God Almighty used Tinubu to promote him

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Bovis(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Osogbo Eid Prayer Ground

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2023/28/asiwaju-badmus-apologizes-to-gov-adeleke-over-misunderstanding-at-osogbo-eid-prayer-ground/

Damage control from the Adeleke camp, the fat boy bribed and bullied his way into government house shouting imole, he’s not fit for governance
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by gawu1: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
justified007:

Even when the person apologizing actually blamed the governors camp for the misunderstanding at the eid ground and said there's nothing like assassination attempt on the governor as reported by the governor's camp but the paid miscreants are still hyping the governor and blaming SRJ 🤣🤣
Don't be surprised to discover that those stagnant illiterates are Obidunce headless mob. Senselessness is their main characteristic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by omoiyalayi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
justified007:

I just tired for them o

Many people are commenting without reading the full story

I watched the interview the senator had with Seun Okinbaloye on channels yesterday he said it was some political thugs that was asking him to leave his seat even when the governor was not there instead of the governor's protocol
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Srj the clueless arrogance Ex senator and the clueless loser will surely be dealt with

What is the full meaning of Srj?
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Oya fight don finish , na my Sallah meat remain from Mr Governor... Sometimes you wonder why the protocol officer of Mr President are usually diplomats .. They have to be diplomatic , especially the way they speak and always make the person spoken to feels like he won. Anyway ChrisMus don't hold grudges.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Jayhome24: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Srj the clueless arrogance Ex senator and the clueless loser will surely be dealt with

I checked from some of your past post oga you are not our party(pdp) member so can I ask how does this concerns you?

We pdp family understand politics could be like this or likely some private and personal issue brought to public, however, he has no right to disrespect the governor no matter what and SW people I know they will settle the matter and move on but pls and pls we do not need any obidient to interfer in our party issue pls we don't want you in any of our affairs ok.

Obiduent keep off pls we can handle our party issue with anybody by ourselves. Obidient be warn don't use this as opportunity to started insulting everybody, pls obidient keep off.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:
The man wants to use adeleke to promote himself but Adeleke maturity is super. Apc and trouble maker are 5&6.

Only God knows why Eboe boys are so concerned about occurrences in Yorubaland!
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by juman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hei hei.
Adeleke Should stay away from mosque if his intention is to disturb our prayers. Adeleke and his entourage were hooligans with bad intentions against Muslims.

There is no state where senators are not respected. So the senator has right to pray on the first row.

Or adeleke should go to his town to pray, even if he like he should tell their king to stand up for him.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Tareq1105: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes soo. He will surely regret his actions for disrespecting the government in power.,

Was he really disrespectful? Was there any indication that Gov was coming there to pray? Even at that, report said the Senator had shifted to another place before the Gov arrived, I don't know what else you want him to do. I don't think Sen Bashir intend to disrespect the Gov, the protocol of the Gov ought to have gone ahead with Anti Bomb Explosive police to assess the place and his seat even before Gov start coming. If these were done, Sen Bashir would have known that Gov would be coming. But these were not done. I don't really blame the Senator.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Osogbo Eid Prayer Ground

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2023/28/asiwaju-badmus-apologizes-to-gov-adeleke-over-misunderstanding-at-osogbo-eid-prayer-ground/

Better apologize before e leaf una enta Church.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

Was he really disrespectful? Was there any indication that Gov was coming there to pray? Even at that, report said the Senator had shifted to another place before the Gov arrived, I don't know what else you want him to do. I don't think Sen Bashir intend to disrespect the Gov, the protocol of the Gov ought to have gone ahead with Anti Bomb Explosive police to assess the place and his seat even before Gov start coming. If these were done, Sen Bashir would have known that Gov would be coming. But these were not done. I don't really blame the Senator.
Sri was disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jayhome24:

I checked from some of your past post oga you are not our party(pdp) member so can I ask how does this concerns you?

We pdp family understand politics could be like this or likely some private and personal issue brought to public, however, he has no right to disrespect the governor no matter what and SW people I know they will settle the matter and move on but pls and pls we do not need any obidient to interfer in our party issue pls we don't want you in any of our affairs ok.

Obiduent keep off pls we can handle our party issue with anybody by ourselves. Obidient be warn don't use this as opportunity to started insulting everybody, pls obidient keep off.
clueless propagandist, Abeg avoid me here joor. Srj disrespect the authority of the government which is very bad
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
dominique:

The full name of the ex senator representing Osun central senatorial district, Senator Ajibola Bashiru. His nickname is Srj
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bovis:

Damage control from the Adeleke camp, the fat boy bribed and bullied his way into government house shouting imole, he’s not fit for governance
there’s no damage control here joor. It’s the clueless pained Ex Senator Ajibola bashiru that violated the proceedings in the Eid ground yesterday
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Jayhome24: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
clueless propagandist, Abeg avoid me here joor. Srj disrespect the authority of the government which is very bad

I said and I repeat if you are not pdp pls mind your business is that too hard to do.

Yea the guy f u c ked up and he has apologised and we have moved on but pls stay out of our party affairs.

Thanks.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by justified007: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

The governor's protocol officers are not even there when the miscreants ( none state actors) ask the former senator to adjust from his seat for the governor which he complied but they were not satisfied and insisted he must vacate the whole of front row for them which is nonsense
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by justified007: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
dominique:

His full name is Surajudeen Ajibola Bashiru so the SRJ was derived from Surajudeen

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jayhome24:

I said and I repeat if you are not pdp pls mind your business is that too hard to do.

Yea the guy f u c ked up and he has apologised and we have moved on but pls stay out of our party affairs.

Thanks.
Sri never apologised cos’ of his clueless arrogance he displayed yesterday and other social gatherings. You never know Srj here. It was the Asiwaju of musulumi land, Alhaji Tunde Badmus that apologised.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
justified007:

His full name is Surajudeen Ajibola Bashiru so the SRJ was derived from Surajudeen

thanks for more clarification jare. I don’t know his Muslim name niiii
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by justified007: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

If u re not illiterate, you would have read and interpreted unambiguous post correctly.

I will advise you to do findings, why the ex senator was rusticated from university of Ilorin.

Bye.

Stop been stupid!!! What's the relationship between what happened yesterday and his university days ? He won't be the first or the last person to be rusticated ( if at all he was rusticated) but kudos to him for not allowing that little setback derail his dream and future.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by justified007: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Sri never apologised cos’ of his clueless arrogance he displayed yesterday and other social gatherings. You never know Srj here. It was the Asiwaju of musulumi land, Alhaji Tunde Badmus that apologised.

Go back and read Alhaji Tunde Badmus apology and you will clearly see that he blamed the governor's camp for the melee at the eid ground and also refuted the nonsense assassination's story
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by 9jahotblog: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
justified007:

Go back and read Alhaji Tunde Badmus apology and you will clearly see that he blamed the governor's camp for the melee at the eid ground and also refuted the nonsense assassination's story
I don hear you. There’s no form of press statement from the clueless arrogant ex senator Srj
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is too bad. Adeleke is just too soft abeg. How can they just deny him in his own state.
Re: Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground by Vatod(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
4TFK:
If he didn't have the platform of being a Governor,would he had become a Minister? God Almighty used Tinubu to promote him
Bro everybody start from somewhere, but the best thing is to keep going with or without your boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.