Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) (3627 Views)

101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial / Kogi Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow In Q3 2020 / NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by MXrep: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
A lot of people follow how the airpots were listed and assume it represents the traffic rating. Please download the full Excel data and study. Check the actual number and not how the airpots were listed

4 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by MXrep: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
On this Excel spreadsheet
Lagos = 4
Abuja = 5
PH = 6
Kano = 7
Owerri = 16
Abuja overtook Lagos in 2019
Well, it's like Kano overtook Owerri in the same 2019. Topic modified

2 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
All of these people also complain bitterly about the economy. cry
Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by kettykin: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2023
The apple cart is already tilting towards Abuja with owerri about to overtake ph.

By the time igbo relocation gains traffic, Abuja to/ from owerri traffic will become the mainstay of domestic flights. I think enugu lost some steam because of anambra airport

12 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by kettykin: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Igbo relocation will really impact Lagos, inshort Lagos is gone

13 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by SmartPolician: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2023
kettykin:

Oga, calm down. Nigerians and foreigners developed Lagos, not only the Igbos.

By the way, I am really impressed with the traffic of Owerri airport.

MXrep, can we get a recent report so I can assess the traffic of Anambra airport?

I want to see the performance of that new airport since it's surrounded by Asaba, Enugu and Owerri airports.

As for Ebonyi, I think that airport was totally needless. This is my personal opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Abuja is mostly for local flight

2 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2023
kettykin:

For Christ sake, are SW people holding the Igbo's in their region with chains? You people should go and never bother to return

Imagine someone who is not needed in a community but saying he can sing, who is ready to listen to your waka.

You people relocating to wherever you came from would bring fresh breath to SW.

Ejo e lo , ki e ko Oshi danu

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Corridon: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

For Christ sake, are SW people holding the Igbo's in their region with chains? You people should go and never bother to return

Imagine someone who is not needed in a community but saying he can sing, who is ready to listen to your waka.

You can resume today ok.

3 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by SEO2002: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Abuja is mostly for local flight
u don't know what u are saying bros.

4 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:
On this Excel spreadsheet
Lagos = 4
Abuja = 5
PH = 6
Kano = 7
Owerri = 16
Abuja overlook Lagos in 2019
Well, it's like Kano overtook Owerri in the same 2019. Topic modified
Owerri was closed for renovation

8 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2023
SEO2002:
u don't know what u are saying bros.

How many international flights in Abuja compared to Lagos

Perhaps, you are the one who don't know what you are saying

6 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2023
kettykin:
The apple cart is already tilting towards Abuja with owerri about to overtake ph.

By the time igbo relocation gains traffic, Abuja to/ from owerri traffic will become the mainstay of domestic flights. I think enugu lost some steam because of anambra airport
Abuja is the biggest beneficiary of Lagos anti Igbo campaign

8 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
You can resume today ok.

I thought you said you will stop the years of trolling? Why repeating same gibberish again.

So you have a work yet you have been creating hundreds of monikers to be trolling me and others for years on this forum. Hahaha, see Mr productive

Stop waiting for a herbalist to tell you what's gwan, lots are wrong without you consciously knowing
Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by cocolacec(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Abuja is the biggest beneficiary of Lagos anti Igbo campaign

Why can't Anambra be the biggest beneficiary of such?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

You will just open you mouth waaaaaa! dey yarn rubbish

We are talking serious issues here you are bringing the entire south west into the discuss. Can't you for once in your entire miserable life be reasonable. Can't you make a complete sentence here on Nairaland without displaying your ethnic and tribal bigotry for once

8 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

We are talking serious issues here you are bringing the entire south west into the discuss. Can't you for once in your entire miserable life be reasonable. Can't you make a complete sentence here on Nairaland without displaying your ethnic and tribal bigotry for once

Do you need vuvuzela, we said make una go, walahi, no lacuna would be created.

Go and develop your region, stop reading fo back home statement as a suicidal one

3 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Do you need vuvuzela, we said make una go, walahi, no lacuna would be created.

Go and develop your region, stop reading fo back home statement as a suicidal one

Where are you from

I mean your state of origin

7 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are you from

I mean your state of origin

I am from SW? Are you from any part of SW?

4 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Ofunaofu: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

I am from SW? Are you from any part of SW?

Is South West a state

You are not even proud of your state of origin

helinues, go get busy with your life and stop this ethnic and tribal bigotry. It's not good for your entire well-being

12 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is South West a state

You are not even proud of your state of origin

helinues, go get busy with your life and stop this ethnic and tribal bigotry. It's not good for your entire well-being

Don't ask me a dumbo question, are you from any part of SW? If you are not, what's your business with SW issue? Don't you have a region to brag of ?

7 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Ofunaofu: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Don't ask me a dumbo question, are you from any part of SW? If you are not, what's your business with SW issue? Don't you have a region to brag of ?

Which state are you from? A simple question that requires a simple answer

But here you are displaying your ignorance couple with your display of bigotry
Honestly, you are so dumb

10 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by Putinofrussia: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Abuja airport stats is basically mostly because of the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Which state are you from? A simple question that requires a simple answer

But here you are displaying your ignorance couple with your display of bigotry
Honestly, you are so dumb

Okan ni Yoruba. Indigenes of Ondo are also Indigenes of Lagos state

Which region are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by victorDanladi: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you stupid enough to notice that he only replied an Igbo guy using entire Igbo to attack lagos being ruled by the yorubas?

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by OVB123: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, calm down. Nigerians and foreigners developed Lagos, not only the Igbos.

By the way, I am really impressed with the traffic of Owerri airport.

MXrep, can we get a recent report so I can assess the traffic of Anambra airport?

I want to see the performance of that new airport since it's surrounded by Asaba, Enugu and Owerri airports.

As for Ebonyi, I think that airport was totally needless. This is my personal opinion.
It is needless jare.
Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by MXrep: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

How many international flights in Abuja compared to Lagos

Perhaps, you are the one who don't know what you are saying
Oga, if Lagos lost the busiest in local flights, it can lose every other thing with time

7 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Oga, if Lagos lost the busiest in local flights, it can lose every other thing with time

If, a conditional statement.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably

1 Like

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by MXrep: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Abuja airport stats is basically mostly because of the politicians.
Politicians constitues a very insignificant percentage of population. Airport traffic is generated by middle-class.

9 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by MXrep: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

If, a conditional statement.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably
A condition that has been fulfilled since 2019. Also note that the increase in local flights will be connected with people changing preference to catch international flights from there

5 Likes

Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by helinues: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

A condition that has been fulfilled since 2019

Again, that na bunkum wish cos Lekki deep sea port would turn things around.

Tell us which international flights from your region . I mean the all states in your region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce "Mistakenly" Bombs Nigerian Army Barracks? / PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics / Picture Of Legislator Who Jumped National Assembly Gate Contesting For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.