Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers (1050 Views)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by jaybenugo: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67HMThpNMPk

Kenyan Lady Claims She Also Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers

Kenyan Lady Pendo Stacy claims she also slept with Davido, shows off Davido’s Boxers as her own evidence.

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by Massiveglory: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma will be like, who send mi message to go marry? Na community/ continental husband I marry like this.

Meanwhile 2face idibia will be smiling. 2face go be like, finally i can have rest. Davido has taken over.
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by GOFRONT(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chaiii......Una sure say this boy never catch Hiv??..

Later him go open mouth begin cry with frog voice say people dey criticize him because him no get Mama.

Dey sing rubbish Unavailable upandan. Meanwhile preeq dey readily Available looking for a stray puzsy to impregnate..

A real definition of community preeq.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by siofragspot: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
See the boxers like bedsheet sef......rubbish unconscious folks doing the bidding of STD

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by Tpave(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2023
These girls don't have shame
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by Toluwanise247(m): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Anybody can have your boxers … don’t fall for this trick…. I don’t believe sha
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by finallybusy: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Without a baby, she’s only making noise.
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2023
its Davido season.... every yeye two bit olosho in town will now claim she slept with him.
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by Curious345: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido is complete piece of dirty shit
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers by udede(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
Chioma will be like, who send mi message to go marry? Na community/ continental husband I marry like this.

Meanwhile 2face idibia will be smiling. 2face go be like, finally somebody I can have rest. Davido has taken over.
I'm sure that chioma never knew that "OBO" actually means kpekus

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi State Governor,d Best Gov In North East / Toyin Aimakhu Goes Into Music, Set To release her 'untitled' Debut Single. / Photo:chidinma On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.