Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! (203 Views)

Buying All Bitcoin And Giftcard Rate Is Too Good.. / I Am Buying Itunes, Amazon, Sephora Gift Card Etc At A Good Rate. / Top 5 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Do you have an abandoned blog you no longer post on? Bring it and collect cash.

Do you have an Adsense account with or without a site attached? Come forward with it.

Have you got a website you would like to sell to raise cash? I am here for you today.

Reach out to me via call or WhatsApp at 0802 112 90six1 and let's get to business.
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by MarketDispatch: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Richnero:
Do ess.

I am looking for someone who can clean up my blog to comply with Google adsense restrictions.
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2023
MarketDispatch:

I am looking for someone who can clean up my blog to comply with Google adsense restrictions.
Is this blog of your's getting any traffic, sir? Google now has very strict policies towards its Adsense program, and one of them is its requirement for organic traffic no matter how little. This is so they can test how users will react to the ads on your site, and the site in general.
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by MarketDispatch: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Richnero:

Is this blog of your's getting any traffic, sir? Google now has very strict policies towards its Adsense program, and one of them is its requirement for organic traffic no matter how little. This is so they can test how users will react to the ads on your site, and the site in general.

It was displaying Adsense already. But was restricted due to some sexual related posts and articles.
I haven't posted on the blog for up to 3 years. But it is getting traffic.

Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2023
MarketDispatch:

It was displaying Adsense already. But was restricted due to some sexual related posts and articles.
I haven't posted on the blog for up to 3 years. But it is getting traffic.
Let's chat on WhatsApp 0802 112 9061
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Buying fast.
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! by Richnero(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Become A High Paid Freelancer By Getting The High Paid Freelancer Premium Progra / Urgently Needed To Be Sold: Buy These For Your Business Profiting ASAP / Latest Review Of Payplan24 Crypto Arbitrage Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.