Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

People That Made Money During Election.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Made Money During Election.. (296 Views)

Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / 'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Made Money During Election.. by UptownVibes(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2023
There is this guy who is an APC member that I know.. As a matter of fact he was always shouting Emilokon in my estate. During election dude got over 50k shared to him to vote and to win more persons to vote.. Now,he was complaining of hardship yesterday, and inability to even feed himself and family. I was like wow! How can someone just spend a large sum of 50k like that? Money that is suppose to last him for four good years ,he spent all in less than 2months?? Some persons can be so extravagant in spending.. I told him to go to abuja, maybe Mr president will listen to him😂 Mumu now said,IF I GET TFARE TO ABUJA NOW,NA FOOD I GO FIRST GO CHOP..
Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by ClassyA: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Renewed shege
Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by rtdCivilservant: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
There is this guy who is an APC member that I know.. As a matter of fact he was always shouting Emilokon in my estate. During election dude got over 50k shared to him to vote and to win more persons to vote.. Now,he was complaining of hardship yesterday, and inability to even feed himself and family. I was like wow! How can someone just spend a large sum of 50k like that? Money that is suppose to last him for four good years ,he spent all in less than 2months?? Some persons can be so extravagant in spending.. I told him to go to abuja, maybe Mr president will listen to him😂 Mumu now said,IF I GET TFARE TO ABUJA NOW,NA FOOD I GO FIRST GO CHOP..
In as much as there is a lesson to be learnt in what u are saying, but the intent is borne out of bitterness. U are saying this cos ur preferred candidate (Obi) did not win election. Even if Obi had won, there still would be complaints too, even from the guy u mentioned. Truth be told, I am not a party man, but Tinubu started well, don't expect things to just turn around immediately, it takes time, but he is headed in the right direction, the only problem is if he will sustain it. It is still too early to judge him. So op, I will implore u to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship, be a good and cheerful loser, who knows, tomorrow u may win.

2 Likes

Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2023
I wonder why Nigerians are complaining for a new government that has not spent 100days in office. Let the new government breathe, don't suffocate them.

2 Likes

Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by Dreal1247: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2023
We have a thousand and ten of them on Nairaland Forum. But their brains are gradually bring formatted. Unfortunately, it is too late to cry when the head is already off. Tinubu has told them to sacrifice while planning to sign114% salary increments for him and his appointees.
Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by siofragspot: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Tell him to take his APC membership card to any restaurant or store and show them the card, he will get whatever he wants at a very discounted rate compared ordinary Nigerian.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by UptownVibes(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

In as much as there is a lesson to be learnt in what u are saying, but the intent is borne out of bitterness. U are saying this cos ur preferred candidate (Obi) did not win election. Even if Obi had won, there still would be complaints too, even from the guy u mentioned. Truth be told, I am not a party man, but Tinubu started well, don't expect things to just turn around immediately, it takes time, but he is headed in the right direction, the only problem is if he will sustain it. It is still too early to judge him. So op, I will implore u to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship, be a good and cheerful loser, who knows, tomorrow u may win.
Did I contest election? cheesy Don't be silly my man. I don't vote thieves and lairs. I didn't vote,because the three major candidates are all the same. I only stated the discussion I had with some party member of APC yesterday, and you are here making it looks as if I am supporting one candidate. The people in government now,are those that has been there all along,so don't be deceived with the early drama. Nothing will change ,its even getting worse as we speak.. Abi you no dey the country?
Re: People That Made Money During Election.. by CodeTemplar: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Internet dem say dem say. The squeeze is everywhere. We like to share money than to produce things money are meant to buy so good luck to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Climbs Up FIFA Rankings / PDP Preferred Candidate, Tambuwal Loses As Senate Names Bamidele Leader / Urhoghide, Riceman, Ikhine’s Resignation: Will Edo PDP Collapse Under Obaseki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.