Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition (19953 Views)

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by NairalandGossip: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
kollinz1234:
m*mu every time you will be deceiving yourself, you dont have anything.
why are you pained? Are you feeling bad that a woman is doing better than you
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Omanambala(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
A school Peter Obi resurrected from the ashes....Oji Okodu nne mulu Odogwu, ekeneem gi.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by SmartyPants(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
preciousmetals:
Igbos invest more in their women when it comes to education and that is the reason you always hear about women always

That's interesting. Is it that the boys are expected to learn a handwork or go into business?
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Omanambala(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Congrats lads,Way to go... I'm proud to be from igwurube okodi umuoji. Umuoji is an ancient town known for its masquerade charade every march/April known as UzorIye. (Road to Oath). Their infamous towns has attracted investors like me to procure hectares of land for innovations and infrastructure urbanisation. A trip to my town 😌 will elevate your locale taste of bitter leaf soups , bread fruit meal, fufu , banga stew (ofe akwu). Make sure its prepared by a local not settlers. Before you leave

Igwulube Okodu is the name.....that's not how you spell Oji Okodu, Mmili Manyulu oku
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by MatrixReloaded: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

How about "We experienced some of the towns infamous weather"
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by airsaylongcome: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

How about "We experienced some of the towns infamous weather"

"Notorious" weather. Maybe extreme storms or extreme heat

1 Like

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Dymaco(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
post=124110809:
This is so impressive.

This remarkable achievement came after fierce competition from 20 top schools across the country.

God bless the students and give them more wisdom, knowledge and understanding 🙏.

God bless Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

We Rise.
U ask what Peter Obi did for Ndi anambra. Give him kudos for educational revamp in anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by carl90(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ndi Anambra always making us proud.
Keep up the good works.
One love from your brother from Imo state.
#IgboAmaka

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Teenaira: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Antiurchins:
God bless you, Peter Obi hé really revamp educational system in Anambra State

Sure, it doesn't have anything to do with Prof Charles Soludo !!!
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Teenaira: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
ojechi50:
This is the benefits Anambra got from Peter Obi administration. He equipped labs, ICT labs in almost the secondary schools in Anambra state including some private schools.

This success has nothing to do with Peter Obi. Big Congratulations to the wonderful students.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by SemperFid: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Doesn't make any sense to use this as a reply to my question. If you can find a place where I linked Obi to any of such negative trends as you put it, then sure. I'm not responsible for what others say am I?

No you're not responsible for that. You're just stupid.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mrmontegobay:
Yeye competition

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Sour grapes? smiley
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by descarado: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Congrats lads,Way to go... I'm proud to be from igwurube okodi umuoji. Umuoji is an ancient town known for its masquerade charade every march/April known as UzorIye. (Road to Oath). Their infamous towns has attracted investors like me to procure hectares of land for innovations and infrastructure urbanisation. A trip to my town 😌 will elevate your locale taste of bitter leaf soups , bread fruit meal, fufu , banga stew (ofe akwu). Make sure its prepared by a local not settlers. Before you leave
Have seen this masquerade in umuoji. Lovely town
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by warlordd(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Catholic schools are great. God bless Governor Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Catholic schools are really trying. Take a look at St. Gregs, Obalende, Lagos.
Even at Ifite Awka where I stay....Catholic schools are just everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by SmartyPants(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
SemperFid:

No you're not responsible for that. You're just stupid.

cheesy Okay o.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Pio44: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thank u peter obi

1 Like

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by likedslikedat(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

spot on. orie owambe
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by MiztaDynameek: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
The funny thing is that if we check all these students are from private schools but people are busy shouting PO as if na government school students them be. Anambra government schools that still lack basic amenities with low paid teachers.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
When Peter Obi took the courage to give money to catholic and Anglican churches to revamp their schools, hospitals and school of nursing, nobody ever knew what he saw but since 2014 his bold steps have paid off year in year out.
Peter Obi love for education and health is second to none. Who can beat it?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by SEO2002: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Every achievement in Anambra will now be linked to Peter Obi right? Someone that left since 2013.

That was how one young man told me that it was Peter Obi that made Nnewi have the highest density of millionaires in Nigeria.

But that aside, I don't mind if you can show me exactly how uncle Pete was responsible for this.
I know that particular school. PO handed that schl bck to the church amongst other mission schools, doled out #6b to them. He even went to that school in particular and gave them 30 laptops, 2 innoson hummer buses and added books to their library. That school building was renovated under him. All schools and education in anambra were reformed courtesy of obi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by IfnobeGod20: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
The funny thing is that if we check all these students are from private schools but people are busy shouting PO as if na government school students them be. Anambra government schools that still lack basic amenities with low paid teachers.
Asking question even through Google would have healed you this ignorance. Peter Obi invested heavily on mission schools during his terms as governor. No governor beat that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2013/07/02/governor-obi-donates-n733-million-to-mission-schools/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjsnLaEl-n_AhXTgVwKHagcDV0QFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1wqBYd1_UuC5QlsiqefSLf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2014/02/15/governor-obi-presents-n5bn-cheques-rebuilding-schools-anambra/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjsnLaEl-n_AhXTgVwKHagcDV0QFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2ZssRatFsgn0XC5Nz3Dk12

And he also returned must of the schools to them with heavy investment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sunnewsonline.com/return-of-schools-by-obi-to-missionaries-lifts-education-in-anambra/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjsnLaEl-n_AhXTgVwKHagcDV0QFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0QifWu4f0lCnMNsYCsv_UT

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/24/governor-obi-pledges-n1b-aid-to-returned-schools/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjsnLaEl-n_AhXTgVwKHagcDV0QFnoECCAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw34F-hm_3SipWGNJwkkSKjd

He returned 1040 schools and gave them 6b boots. Stop beefing the man, he did greatly in education and health and also invested in security well.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by viodemus: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
chineke gozie ndi Anambra. Ndi chineke kezi le/ri kezi. May God continue to bless the great people of Anambra and their great brothers and sisters of the SE.

The only equivalent of being a star or a moon or a sun, is being from an Igbo tribe. Nwafor. Ndi chineke gozi la/ri a gozi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by javaguru: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Already leading in business, richest, beautiful ladies, now trying to lead in education.

What next

1 Like

Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
post=124110809:
This is so impressive.

This remarkable achievement came after fierce competition from 20 top schools across the country.

God bless the students and give them more wisdom, knowledge and understanding 🙏.

God bless Anambra State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

We Rise.

But you forgot the man who laid the foundation, the man who's policies made this feat possible, I understand he is a man you love to hate, Nigeria and Igbo haters will always lose last last, we move.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The dividends of Asiwaju’s administration finally coming to lime light.

His direct investment into education is finally paying off.

Get off weed man.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

beautiful innovations that will end up nowhere

Congratulate good thing so good will happen to you.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Every achievement in Anambra will now be linked to Peter Obi right? Someone that left since 2013.

That was how one young man told me that it was Peter Obi that made Nnewi have the highest density of millionaires in Nigeria.

But that aside, I don't mind if you can show me exactly how uncle Pete was responsible for this.

When did Tinubu leave office?
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Doesn't make any sense to use this as a reply to my question. If you can find a place where I linked Obi to any of such negative trends as you put it, then sure. I'm not responsible for what others say am I?

Trying to be smart, but still sound stupid.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by egoldman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dymaco:

U ask what Peter Obi did for Ndi anambra. Give him kudos for educational revamp in anambra

For where, that guy would rather kpai than to congratulate Peter obi for anything.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Mboi: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is an evidence of Peter Obi's marvelous performance and heavy investment in education in Anambra state. Over a decade his investment is still yielding fruits in the lives of Anambra school children and the society at large.
If you want to build a nation, invest in education. That is what Peter Gregory Obi has done in Anambra state and over the years and many more years to come, Anambra state will always come first in education.
Re: Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition by Espelbengz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Soludo is working hard already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As ASUU Decides To Support INEC Despite Being On Strike / WAEC Withholds SSCE Results Of 215,149 Candidates / Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.