Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) (43726 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Menclothing: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Like seriously

Chinos 5k only
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Regex: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Well, these guys got no talent in the skit industry nor do they know how to dance...crappy people I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Lannister360: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:
Cyprus go soon deport these ones. Alaigbo children

I didn't even know they are Igbos, everyone call them happy boys but tribalism don make you go find their real name, you have a psychological issue, part of your brain had been damaged with tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by kkins25(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
They will probably trend soom, since their target audience, really don't like school and, if given the chance will turn the whole economy and everyone in it to comedy-skit.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by pinknipple: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023

The stories involving the OPM pastor and these boys appear to be staged, in my opinion. I am confident enough in my belief that I am willing to bet all my money on it.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
You people are giving these unserious guys way too much attention and unnecessary spotlight!

Your sponsor offered to bring you back and put you in good schools either in Nigeria or other African nations, but you rejected it claiming you will never return!

Issokay... Una never see anything!

Don't tell me you believe opm pastor's televised lamba that he wished to bring the boys back to further their education even after the public spat they had with him. That was a mere trick to lure them out of Europe, thereafter dump them exactly where he initially picked them from. cheesy

Those boys are better off where they are. Do you know the damage they did to the image of the pastor and his ministry? Pastor wants a pound of flesh, simple. I blame him for rewarding unethical behaviour at a workplace. He got what he deserved. Who goes about looking to reward some publicized workplace deviants? Make I nor talk wetin dey my mind jor.

Anyway, I wish happy boys all the best, and I wish the pastor all the rest. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by stigman(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:

Ibu Ezi
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Faposky95: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
You people are giving these unserious guys way too much attention and unnecessary spotlight!

Your sponsor offered to bring you back and put you in good schools either in Nigeria or other African nations, but you rejected it claiming you will never return!

their choice
like Ekweremadu
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Lobotomy02: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hunger nah your mate? cheesy
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
mastermaestro:

Don't tell me you believe opm pastor's televised lamba that he wished to bring the boys back to further their education even after the public spat they had with him. That was a mere trick to lure them out of Europe, thereafter dump them exactly where he initially picked them from. cheesy

Those boys are better off where they are. Do you know the damage they did to the image of the pastor and his ministry? Pastor wants a pound of flesh, simple. I blame him for rewarding unethical behaviour at a workplace. He got what he deserved. Who goes about looking to reward some publicized workplace deviants? Make I nor talk wetin dey my mind jor.

Anyway, I wish happy boys all the best, and I wish the pastor all the rest. grin

You have said it all... Nothing for me to add!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Trustmea: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

To them education is irrelevant I think
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Trustmea: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

Hussle is the real deal

Yahoo without scientistism doesn't pay any more

If i lie ask yung.... grin

E dey work for some even without the so-called scientism
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Mcwin: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:
. This alaigbo just dey sweet you for mouth since. E b like say you like the word.. ofenmanu guy.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Brendaniel:
So they turned their previous profession dress code to their new profession dress code ...
They were not paid their salaries by their employers.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Styluss: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
They have been there for a while now, if they are going to deport themselves, they would have done so, stop being negative on people who are just try to survive like you are.

Neddstark:

The hunger and lack of opportunities there go make them deport themselves.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
If they returned back to Nigeria,is it not the same security Jobs that don't pay more than 20k that they will fall back on?If them put me for the plane I go jump out midair.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by izubext007: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
they are now living their to be successful with out any bodys control
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ungrateful boys

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by ochiosa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Leave this guy's alone.That occupation is the greatest employer of labour today in my country.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Whatever works for them smiley
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Tuneiry: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Being wasteful without getting enough is not something nice. Good for them, and I hope the new way helps them to be back on their feets.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Cfc4life(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
For crying out loud make una leave these boys alone make dem do their things...
Pastor has tried for them yes, thank you sir💯
Don't forget pastor can not guarantee them everything they desire in life..
Maybe is a dream come through for them so let's not condemn them, after all everybody is looking for opportunity so lets pray for yourself 💥
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by EmekaMD(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Say what you will about them but they already have the clout. people will watch their videos just for being "happy boys" and they'll get the views.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by torqque7(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lab4MBdUc3I

Happie Boys have decided to pursue their career in the entertainment industry in Cyprus as they insist on not returning to Nigeria after their sponsor, OPM's Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere offered them scholarship in Nigeria or other African countries as their scholarship in Cyprus had failed.

This boys with their gay vibes and dancing shaking nyash like females..fvckk outa here with that shit.
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Regex:
Well, these guys got no talent in the skit industry nor do they know how to dance...crappy people I tell you.
Like seriously, I was like "na dance be dis"
They are talentless,
Even the chicken republic girl that danced the other day, they hyped the headline , "she shows her dance skills" I wasted my mb watching the video , that one na dance?
Re: Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) by Regex: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2023
ceejay80s:

Like seriously, I was like "na dance be dis"
They are talentless

It's a shame they don't have what it takes to make it in Cyprus nor do they want to actually do something. It's even worse living in a country with very less job than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Tboss And AY Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.