Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Oborevwori Salutes Dein Of Agbor At 46 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oborevwori Salutes Dein Of Agbor At 46 (219 Views)

Oyo Lawmaker, Olusegun Popoola Dies At 46 / The Origin Of Agbor And The Obi Of Agbor / Okowa Pays Tribute To Dein Of Agbor At 43 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oborevwori Salutes Dein Of Agbor At 46 by comrodioodio001: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Oborevwori salutes Dein of Agbor at 46

Governor of Delta State, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori has congratulated the Dein of Agbor, HRM Benjamin Ikenchukwu, Keagborekuzi 1, on his 46th birth anniversary.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sir Festus Ahon, in Asaba, Oborevwori said the Agbor monarch is one of the most reverred and influential kings in the State and Country and lauded him for his outstanding contributions to growth of his Kingdom, the State and Country.

The Governor said that the Dein has provided dedicated and inspirational leadership for the Agbor people over the years and deserves to be celebrated at 46.

He lauded the monarch’s contributions to solving the challenges posed by unemployment, social deviance and value orientation among youths, leading to the establishment of the Agbor Youth Learning, Development and Empowerment Centre.

Oborevwori said: “On behalf of the Government and people of Delta, I warmly felicitate with HRM Benjamin Ikenchukwu I, CON, the Dein of Agbor Kingdom on the occasion of his 46th birth anniversary on June 29.

"It is my prayer that Almighty God will continue to give you good health and wisdom to pilot the traditional affairs of your kingdom, even as we continue to look forward to your valuable contributions to the development of our dear State and Country,” Governor Oborevwori stated.

Re: Oborevwori Salutes Dein Of Agbor At 46 by janvier27(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2023
How time flies. The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Oborevwori Salutes Dein Of Agbor At 46 by CodeTemplar: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Is this man a salute master or it is just me? All I have been seeing about him in media always salutation, congratulation and social stuffs.
He should take a cue from Uduaghan's first 100 days in office please. You are in now Mr Governor.

(1) (Reply)

Important Information To All Igbonation: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Released Or Else / Nsa Chiefs Of Staff Meet Tinubu.--topics. / IPOB Damaging Pysche Of The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.