Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (3817 Views)

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by TemplarLandry: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Pray against low self-esteem.

3 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by SAMUEL1947: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Let's see ur picture to see how u looks like, u might be lucky

6 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by taylor89(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
angry
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Candidlady: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
marriage no be by Force

Ijust went through most of your threads you sound like someone who is desperately trying to get a man. undecided

To think that you are in your twenties is something Iam finding funny

Please ghost anything with withered stick between their legs..

You don't need em to survive Dem no be Oxygen... Maybe you should start thinking of how to take care of yourself than trying to get butt and boobs just to impress one fruitless entity that is going cheat on a queen with a maid β€’β€’β€’not saying maids ain't humans. But Ibelieve you get my driftβ€’β€’β€’

Maza mugaye ne

BIDOO:

Can you drop your whatzapp contact?

Bros what do you wanna tell her that you can't spill here undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Ofemmanu1: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Perhaps, you overuse your body while you were younger.
Or you're the type that dates Sugar daddies- Old men sperm cells competes with your RBC.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by talented321: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
I am in your shoe too, i am in my early thirties but many people mistake me for 40 and above person. I don't feel embarass about that, sometimes i take advantage of my mates they always give me that respect especially when u are doing well.
I don't know about women. But this one you are afraid of not getting married.
Let me check ur picture na, i want to confirm s6me

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Perhaps, you overuse your body while you were younger.
Or you're the type that dates Sugar daddies- Old men sperm cells competes with your RBC.
Nothing like that. I'm serious.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Ofemmanu1: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Nothing like that. I'm serious.

Then, your diet.
You need protein and vitamins, good protein such as Eggs, soy, fish and beans are your sure plug.

Else, thats how you were created.
Accept it and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by BIDOO(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

Can you drop your whatzapp contact?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by talented321: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Manchi stop acting like you know everything, some people are born that way.
Just as some are born blind or dumb.
You will only understand when u fall victim or someone close to u fall victim.
Ofemmanu1:

Then, your diet.
You need protein and vitamins, good protein such as Eggs, soy, fish and beans are your sure plug.

Else, thats how you were created.
Accept it and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Martinsmine(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Lol... U de bleep older men na why
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by AroOkigbo(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Pictures please
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
I am in your shoe too, i am in my early thirties but many people mistake me for 40 and above person. I don't feel embarass about that, sometimes i take advantage of my mates they always give me that respect especially when u are doing well.
I don't know about women. But this one you are afraid of not getting married.
Let me check ur picture na, i want to confirm s6me
I don't think it would be as bad as it would have been if you were a female.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by talented321: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2023
I understand, even me myself was not happy with it especially when i was broke.
But don't allow that to steal your happiness.
You getting married should not bother your mind, even the blind, cribble, dumb and vice versa are getting married, talkless of u a complete woman. Pls life is short, don't allow anyhow thought to kill your happiness.
'Goodluck'[ quote author=HanisahZuwy post=124103436] I don't think it would be as bad as it would have been if you were a female. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by tafiya: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse .

Age is just a number.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by oxiide22(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
marriage no be by Force

Ijust went through most of your threads you sound like someone who is desperately trying to get a man. undecided

To think that you are in your twenties is something Iam finding funny

Please ghost anything with withered stick between their legs..

You don't need em to survive Dem no be Oxygen... Maybe you should start thinking of how to take care of yourself than trying to get butt and boobs just to impress one fruitless entity that is going cheat on a queen with a maid β€’β€’β€’not saying maids ain't humans. But Ibelieve you get my driftβ€’β€’β€’

Maza mugaye ne
duwawunki Aunty

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Purvan(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
If you have a career and six figures na men go day find you come ya house

Read books, watch movies
Get a job
Men will come when it is time
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Jandedwuz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
I might be the right guy for you if you don't mind to know me better...I also look far older than my age too..that was the reason why I don't have a partner..
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by oxiide22(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jandedwuz:
I might be the right guy for you if you don't mind to know me better...I also look far older than my age too..that was the reason why I don't have a partner..
gold digger sighted
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Jandedwuz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
oxiide22:
gold digger sighted
Can't respond to you cos you don't know me..
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rest IJN!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Foodqueen(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pics would av helped.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Gloriagee(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wat do you always wear? Native and head gear?

Wats your skin like? Invest in a good skin care regimen with a water based moisturiser.

Are you overweight? Try cutting down on carbs

Light makeup especially lipgloss, well defined brows, and nice hairdos should seal the deal.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Thurmieee: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Are you fat?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin

I reserve my comment
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by sisisioge: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
This shouldn't be about finding a man but boosting your self esteem. Besides, there is someone for everyone. You will find your own.

Meanwhile, why do you look older? Is it that you have rough stern face abi you dress like methuselah? Or are you on a very fleshy side? Abi you're tall and huge? Abi you like to hang out with older folks? Just find out what makes you look older and try to tone it down.

I know someone who is hugely built, she had a child when she was 16yo, didnt get a tertiary education and currently doing big mommy among the 'iya this and that's. I'm almost 2yrs older than her o but the day I called her by her name....chai, she wasnt having any of that. So now I call her aunty and she answers me with "bawo ni my dear". Moral of the story, are you forcing your percieved elderly image down people's throat consciously or otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by b3llo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
There is a man for every woman.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
OP, are you serious?

-What do you eat?
-How do you eat?
-Do you exercise?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Woodaz: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
If u hav cash, y nut
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by UptownVibes(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
The life no balance o.. Its well
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by WeirdAlien: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Some people naturally look like that. A few tips:
* Eat lots of greens and vegetables. Take food supplements. If you can't afford those MLM supplements, use Vitabiotics products like Wellwoman consistently, you'll be surprised at the results.
* Drink water like fish, never feel thirsty before drinking. As a tip - drink some water each time you urinate.
* Sleep well and be physically active, you can't avoid the sun, but reduce your expose as much as possible.
* Put on a happy mood and smile always. Smile! Now dimming your eyes while smiling will make you look like grandma. Smile with your eyes wide open. It will help reduce how old you look, not just for that moment but over time.
* You might want to tone your body curves with good workouts, so your body shape will help.

But in all. There's someone for everyone. Keep ya head up and never give up!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

It ended in praise / Am A Carbon-copy Of My Dad. See (picture) / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.