Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters (38926 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Olarewaju89: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:
I don't want to hear that Emefiele name again, the guy should be dumped in the DSS dungeon and thrown the key into the river Nigere

You dey vex oo grin
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Buhari dealt with Nigeria mercilessly in all sphere.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by FLYFIRE(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
fuckJones:
emifele is our brother from the east
No be small thing my sister/brother. He worked for our brothers in APC from the north & west
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DMerciful(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
You guys still fall for these kinds of drama and distractions? It said data obtainrd from CBN website meaning its public knowledge.

The office of the NSA requires money to run, lets not fall for APC propaganda
God1000:
This man is in hot water, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes and malfeasance.

But don't make him a lightning rod, get all of them

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

All these are unfounded allegations
Sahara reporter is a disgrace

A terrible accident just happened in Benin-lagos Road right now killing all 18 passengers at ovia river

That of the accident is confirmed

Damn Nigga

Please which transport company is that?
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:
How Emefiele Moved Over Shady N400billion To Former National Security Adviser, Monguno’s Office In Two Years

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/29/how-nigerian-central-bank-under-emefiele-moved-over-shady-n400billion-former-national

'.....Dasuki, who served as NSA under former President Goodluck Jonathan, was jailed for more than four years after he was indicted by a panel for stealing $2 billion meant for the purchase of arms and ammunition for the Nigerian military.

The very corruption Buhari sought to end thrived right under his nose,” another source told BusinessDay.

“They whined about how much money went under the radar under Jonathan but it seems they have questions of their own to answer,” the source, who did not want to be quoted due to the sensitivity of the matter, said....'

One would have thought that after the terrible corruption under the GEJ regime lightning would not be allowed to strike twice.
But fanatical support is responsible for that.
It causes the citizens to avoid questioning their leaders.
This is the result, individuals and their interests elevated over institutions and their responsibilities.
Nigerians should be vigilant and authoritative to see a better country.
They should order and guide their governments to act in their own interests and to deliver real dividends.
Silence and idolatry is mere acquiescence to the horrors of maladministration.

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Nothing anyone can tell me

There is money in this country...

Emefiele you are in deep hot soup

please edit your post ... like thus:

It's clear Emefiele wasn't working alone

He was answerable to someone

Tinubu Must leave the messenger and go after his boss

Buhari must pay for impoverishing Nigeria amid mass borrowings...

Probe Buhari now!!!

NB . put this words in there as FTC
Thank you dear
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Buhari dealt with Nigeria mercilessly in all spheres.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Henz81: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
This man is in hot water, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes and malfeasance.

Same punishment should be given to ex president, Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Pakman: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nigeria is a BUSINESS AND NOT A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by bikefab(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
This people have started another media trial which might later yield nothing. Conduct your investigations, if there are solid evidences of corruption and misconduct, charge that man to court and jail him. I won't shed no tears. Otherwise you are going the way of Alison Madueke.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Mrpojj(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:
How Emefiele Moved Over Shady N400billion To Former National Security Adviser, Monguno’s Office In Two Years

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/29/how-nigerian-central-bank-under-emefiele-moved-over-shady-n400billion-former-national
How people want to separate buhari with the corruption under his government baffles me....
This man na pure thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Before calling on Emefeile......

Pls don't overlook these names that made his cases possible....

Buhari ( who was supposed to take charge of affairs)
Tinubu ( who told us that Buhari is our saviour for 8 years not knowing he is just lobbying for his own 8 years)

If you fail to accept these people as part of Whatever Emefeile did, then you deserve capital punishment for being a hypocrite......

Let the truth lead this country abeg nah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DaveHarry(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

All these are unfounded allegations
Sahara reporter is a disgrace

A terrible accident just happened in Benin-lagos Road right now killing all 18 passengers at ovia river

That of the accident is confirmed
God have mercy
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by JOemmy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

Nothing will happen to him if dasuki wasn't jailed is it emefeile that is now going to be jailed? It's only a very gullible nigerian will believe that a very corrupt character like tinibu will investigate and probe all the corrupt activities of the buhari's regime prosecuting emefeile will also definitely be implicating tinibu's benefactor buhari tinibu and his people are just trying to see what they can squeeze out from emefeile which is also going to be relooted again we saw this happen with dasuki' s probe so don't get fooled..
There's absolutely no way any reasonable person will claim that it's emefeile who was the one that singlehandedly looted all those billions of dollars he is accused of looting.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

I'm not surprised either...
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by donprinyo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
MEDIA TRIAL. SEND HIM TO COURT
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by TruthinAction: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Only Emefiele? They are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Benwallt(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

How is that logically possible? I mean moving such amount

If federal government wants to transfer 1 trillion naira or dollars into your account today the hardest thing for them Will be getting your account number. Power residents with these disgraceful and godforsaken elements in the corridors of power
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DrAkpamudehe: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
DavSagacity:
Oboy.!!! That is huge.

That is what you get when a dullard like Bubu appoint Criminals like Elemi-esu as CBN GOVERNOR

U are even a worse dullard than buhari. Who told U emefiele was appointed by Buhari?
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Tzar(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
If this is true, Emefiele should rot in jail. I don’t care who his accomplices are! You can’t catch every bad person, but the person caught MUST be used as a scapegoat!
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Jayhome24: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
I knew this Emefielle is a serious pain in the a s s, though I hate Sahara Reporter shit with passion but on evidence in other outlets against this Emebielle or Emefiella is damn.

Pls who introduce this man to Buhari as CBN governor? Wallahi that person must be arrest too. As bad as Sanusi was he wasn't these horrible in financial mismanagement and financial fraud.

Since he became CBN governor Nigeria financial system crashed and the most annoying thing is Buhari is a daft I never seen in my life, anything this snimal brought before him he signed it without using his senses.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Ebeano49(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lagos-Ibadan junk media groups have found the perfect scapegoat in Emefiele.
Begs the question: why didn't Buhari sack Emefiele? Was Emefiele not acting on the orders of Buhari? How come no one is blaming Buhari?
The answer is simple: Lagos-Ibadan political media cant get themselves to blame Buhari whom they put into power. It is much easier to pick on Emefiele. Very soon they will begin to add his middle name - Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ugofulfilled(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

How is that logically possible? I mean moving such amount
Did you read about why the former NSA was detained and for what amount was alleged to be stolen? I'll tell you. It's $2Billion. And you are asking how $616Million was moved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by just2endowed: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Make he expose buhari
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Etimemy: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:
I don't want to hear that Emefiele name again, the guy should be dumped in the DSS dungeon and thrown the key into the river Nigere
Yes but not only him,all of them including saint Buhari
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DavSagacity(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U are even a worse dullard than buhari. Who told U emefiele was appointed by Buhari?
Did Buhari not re-appointed amd Extend his appointment..??
U be idiot
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
ManWater:
If you investigate all the top officials that served under Buhari, you will find skeleton in their cupboards.
If Buhari claims ignorance = he is an incompetent fool.
If he knows = he is an accomplice & criminal.
Buhari came to enrich his family and croonies for the next 50 generations nothing more. This is just a tip and emefiele is just and errand boy for the cabal.

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by seborrhic: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:

Rubbish as constant as the star from a medium that is even becoming less than trash now.
Agencies like the office of the NSA I think directly get funds from the CBN not from banks due to the nature and sensitivity of the office of the NSA.
So it's possible this was just another of such fund releases or it could be the ₦400b was released in such tranche from backlog of monies that were supposed to have been released before.
SR has never published a correct news item for at least 2 years!
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Chibuzoripob: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
shocked no wonder! The criminal 👗 like herdsman and want take style 🏃‍♀️ away through land border and go abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.