Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi (45992 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by wunmi590(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2023

They are scared of being miraculously sacked grin
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by whizzler: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
blamingthedevil:
NNPCL GMD and Actg CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu in Ikoyi

They should face work abeg Nigerians are suffering, am sure it's the tax payers that are still responsible for these their needless visits. People can't eat good food yet these ones go about burning free fuel in long convoys whereas the ordinary man on the street can't afford 1 litre

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by DeAdvokate(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Power is power. The NNPCL MD can't even sit well
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by topoftheworld(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
What business can I start with my 500k
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Gandrova: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
grin

Bourdillon is now house of a sitting Nigeria president.

Na so life be Sha

Ahead ahead Asiwaju
That's life for you.
When one is focused and determined , victory is guaranteed
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Reelz: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
This nnpc man should be replaced with more capable n resourceful person.. he is hiding too much.. he was also responsible for payment of subsidy money to those who we don't know till now.
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by johnrx: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is good

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by SalamRushdie: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Anytime I hear CBN I do remember that bald head emefiele. The man has really crashed the economy of the country bcoz of his selfish interest.
APC crashed the economy of this country not Emeifele and till today APC is still at it , a party of dullards

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by richmond500: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
ILEMUDA:
Buhari should increase minimum wage now people are suffering.
Buhari??
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Chetas81(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Scrap the nnpc and have peace in Nigeria 😜 their just set of criminals who drain Nigeria till today
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
They are not affected by all the subsidy removal they impose on Nigerians O.Vampires.
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Menclothing: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ikoyi the most developed residential area in Nigeria built by BAT

He should give Nigerians good governance like he did b4 at his area
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Okoroawusa: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na wa o! These wailers can't allow someone enjoy a thread in peace
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by 4TFK: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming to reclaim our mandate
Obi doesn't have any mandate. He was properly defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by GeneralDae: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
I'm still waiting to see the magic this man has come to perform... It's not jz about Changing everybody possible in every sector, what is the effect of the change It is well with Naija
I still don't see anything anyone can do short term as a palliative measure to withstand the effects of Fuel subsidy removal and Forex unification.
However, if we don't take these decisions now all in the name of preparation, we sink ourselves deeper and deeper into a hole.
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Osnuf34(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cancel2828:
READ BELOW

Free money for now, guys no playing

Palmpay started their new user free campaign giving away 10,000 for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money,

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out

even old user use different number to join and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiple time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

You need to register through the free campaign link to receive the money, you will fine the link below

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02NPUUReQALHMcM4NibcUgcVtdiZ7LSML5XsBNDK5RCCETZxF6xbfL4GDpCKgFU5Dql/?mibextid=cr9u03

And send me airtime 1k after you receive the money for me showing you this update 0..8.1..7.5.88.4.6.3.3[color=#990000][/color]
U really are a fool u know, u think say everybody be mumu like u abi.

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Chidex50(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Anytime I hear CBN I do remember that bald head emefiele. The man has really crashed the economy of the country bcoz of his selfish interest.
Keep diverting blames! What about Buhari? He's not aware abi?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by vengertime: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

In Buhari command

1 Like

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by SLOVFO(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Crash the economy? Was he the president of Nigeria at that time? Make Una learn how to lay blame at the proper place
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Another propaganda and paparazzi while the economy is on fire.
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Aliftedmusic: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good news for Nigerians

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by LusadaTim: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Big name !
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Opanka44(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cancel2828:
READ BELOW

Palmpay started their new user free campaign giving away 10,000 for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money,

even old user use different number to join and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiple time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

You need to register through the free campaign link to receive the money, you will fine the link below

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02NPUUReQALHMcM4NibcUgcVtdiZ7LSML5XsBNDK5RCCETZxF6xbfL4GDpCKgFU5Dql/?mibextid=cr9u03

And send me airtime 1k after you receive the money for me showing you this update 0..8.1..7.5.88.4.6.3.3[color=#990000][/color]

Scammer. Nairaland, pls Beware of this monicker. Don't click on that link. It is fraudulent
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by victorikpe(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cancel2828:
READ BELOW

Click the link below

Criminal
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by BalticGold: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
The day they go open that NNPCL GMD file, Emefiele own go be like small Pikin play.
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by BreconHills(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
grin

Bourdillon is now house of a sitting Nigeria president.

Na so life be Sha

Ahead ahead Asiwaju

Now 4 Queens Drive Ikoyi
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
I thank god that the ethnic and religious bigot from daura, who sought to destroy us is out of the picture for good. I have #Renewed Hope.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
600 per litter
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Masterito:
The current one might even be worse. Calm down.

It already getting worse naira has been devalued in just 2 weeks

I pity Nigerians especially the ones here still blaming Emefiele for all the economic woes using the lens of tribal sentiments. The inflation is warming up with press ups, gathering momentum. In the next couple of weeks dem go hear am unless salaries and wages are reviewed upward.

They cleverly distract and heap all the causes of Hardship on Emefiele using the media. While this NNPC MD is here smiling with him upon all the billions wasted on refineries that did not produce a single litre of petroleum in 8 years.

There is no difference between him and the former pres.

The only difference is that the former was crude and raw. The picture that comes to mind is an early man in stone age wearing loin clothes.

While the present one is quite refined putting on designer 3 piece bespoke suits, wearing perfume, Italian shoes.

They are saying that Nigerians should keep adjusting to the extent that they can no longer provide balanced diet to feed their children due to severe adjustment of their diet.

One of the supporters was blaming family man experiencing harship due to these inconsiderate inhumane policies for getting married grin. According to him not getting married and birthing children is an adjustment strategy to adapt to the current economic realities grin

He has forgotten that the these harsh economic policies and rising inflation can also catch up with a with adults who are still single unmarried! grin
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
whizzler:

They should face work abeg Nigerians are suffering, am sure it's the tax payers that are still responsible for these their needless visits. People can't eat good food yet these ones go about burning free fuel in long convoys whereas the ordinary man on the street can't afford 1 litre
grin grin

The human beings that voted in this guys need to go for check up
Re: NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
The first meeting on how to embezzle.

This is how they start the planning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.