Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport (1113 Views)

Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife / Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Nsogbu001(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
UK-based Nigerian lady berates FG after she seamlessly renewed her daughter’s British passport.

Honestly, renewing a passport in Nigeria is really difficult. I know what I want through just to renew my passport. I wonder when all these rubbish will stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms39G1u_uZs

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na only ways to oppress and make the citizens suffer the government sabi how to do for this country.

They will soon make it against the law to travel out of this country, just so they can keep oppressing the citizens.

I taya for who no taya for Naija!

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by ahnie: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
What a country!
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by helinues: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
We like to suffer ourselves unnecessary in Nigeria.

Renewal outside Nigeria is just 3 days and your passport will be ready. You capture the first day and full in your information, then come the third day for pick up.

Doing same renewal in Nigeria might take weeks with unnecessary bribing
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Ihateheadslamer: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
You've always supported all this why are you complaining tongue
helinues:

Renewal outside Nigeria is just 3 days and your passport will be ready. You capture the first day and full in your information, then come the third day for pick up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by helinues: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You've always supported all this why are you complaining tongue

Supported delaying in passport renewal? When? Where?

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Ofunaofu: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

What he meant is that you supported those involving in criminal state capture that have rendered all public institutions like the immigration into a criminal Enterprise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Ihateheadslamer: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Are they not agent of the federal government you are supporting
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Nsogbu001(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Na only ways to oppress and make the citizens suffer the government sabi how to do for this country.
Aswear
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Nsogbu001(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

grin grin grin
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Nsogbu001(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

I just tire
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Zupay: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
I renewed my passport in 2020 at the Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya and got it done in 48hrs.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by DatNiggaDaz: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Defenders of corruption & rascality will come for her head now.. just for speaking the simple truth. They are coming with the speed of light

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by SmartPolician: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Do we even understand the meaning of online application?

You apply for something online in Nigeria and they still expect you to come in person and follow up, go to offices and tip officials before it is processed.

At the end of the day, you spend four times in bribes for something you applied online. This country needs a total overhaul!

5 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Omoawoke: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

I think Nigeria is Nigeria everywhere, I tried renewing my passport in New York, it took about 2 months or so to get my passport

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by DatNiggaDaz: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Omoawoke: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:
I renewed my passport in 2020 at the Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya and got it done in 48hrs.

That’s interesting
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by GOFRONT(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Send Davido there for renewal and watch how he activate his hegoat nature and start impregnating ladies indiscriminately.

He has gone to impregnate more ladies when he left Ifeanyi behind for those careless househelps. The Lil boy fell into a Swimming pool.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by dayleke: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Which country outside Nigeria sir?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by dayleke: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:

For real?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by dayleke: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I think Nigeria is Nigeria everywhere, I tried renewing my passport in New York, it took about 2 months or so to get my passport

I support that statement that "Nigeria is everywhere" o.

2 months no long now.
As today is June 29th now, try fill your form online and try book appointment for capturing if not September or October go pop up for you for the embassy in DC.
E don tire pesin jare.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by dayleke: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

That’s interesting

Very very interesting o.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Zupay: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
dayleke:

For real?

Yes, Idid.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by dayleke: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:

Yes, Idid.

Lucky you then.

It's sob stories in majority of the countries outside Naija.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by maticar: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What he meant is that you supported those involving in criminal state capture that have rendered all public institutions like the immigration into a criminal Enterprise
Don't bother, he knows only pretending
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by finallybusy: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Okay. Good.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

That's quite a rare case,perharps You had unresolved clitches.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Strafudeen: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu is the cause.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Lady Berates FG As She Renewed Her Daughter’s British Passport by Fujiyama: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2023
undecided

In a few days it will be 5 months since I completed my application for renewal, did the biometrics, capture etc.

5 months.

I insisted on getting an email or a phone number to call after completing the process and capturing - I have no time to make unnecessary visits. The officer in charge grudgingly gave me a number to call. I called the line 3 months ago - no response.

After several phone calls with no response, I was forced to go to the Immigration office to follow up on collection of my passport. With each visit, I was told that it wasn't ready.

On my last visit a couple of weeks ago, I was told by immigration staff to "get in touch with the officer who is helping you". undecided

5 months for passport renewal (6 months if you count the time included for scheduling the appointment for capturing). This is the legacy of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

5 months.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commissions Another Borehole In Fagge, Kano State (Pics) / Naira Tumbles To N1,234/$ At Official Market, Speculators Resume Hoarding / All Good Things: Donald Duke Officially Winds Up Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.