Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Want To Learn How To Write Non Fiction. Where Can L Learn This. Drop Your Take - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Learn How To Write Non Fiction. Where Can L Learn This. Drop Your Take (204 Views)

We Write & Re-write Non Plagiarized Articles / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Write Non Fiction. Where Can L Learn This. Drop Your Take by CyrilC: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
I want to learn how to write non fiction. Especially self help books. I want to write motivational/inspirational books.

Where can l learn how to write?

How were you trained and how did you train?

Which books did you read to help you start writing?

Which training did you go for to help you to start writing?

Which you tube channel and their names did you watch?

How did you learn styling and organisation , names of books please?

What training did you attend that helped you and what are the names and cost?

Which whasap groups and telegram channels can l find a community to will help me get trained?

(1) (Reply)

Over 7 Billion People On Earth And You May Not Meet Up To 1 Million Persons Befo / Happy 89th Birthday To Professor Wole Soyinka / Am I The Only One Experiencing Very Low Sales On KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.