Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (33986 Views)

Ogun 2023: Supporters Of Segun Showunmi Endorse Him For Governor / Shehu Sani Reacts To Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo On The Orders Of El-Rufai / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by money121(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Seen
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Marketloaded: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
saphiere:
Please guys I need a job in PH.
Meanwhile, god will punish David for putting Queen Chi in an unending pain
Am sharing with you guys an opportunity that will help most of us win together with big boys that predict more accurate games like sporttycoon, kingsolomonbet, aimbet, betfuse. Am looking forward to organize serious people that will contribute money together to access the vip group of the above mentioned tipsters. To join them on your own will cost you 15k to 20k but I need serious guys that will come together and contribute 1k each let's access the vip and win big.

Note: is not scam and am not forcing anyone to join, is for those who have lost a lot and are very passionate to make a change to their life, just see this as a life changing opportunity. 1k is not too much to risk to change your life.

If your interested just WhatsApp me at. 08183590214. Please don't message me if you are not ready Please. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why is Atiku always cut on camera seating this way

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nemesis0147(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
saphiere:
from only women I guess
You don bash men finish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by famology(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Compare and Contrast ๐ŸŒš

One is a serial loser why the other is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by adecz: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
His arrogance and dumbness
snatched defeat from the jaws of
victory & brought Tinubu on usโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry, he will neverโŒ be presidentโ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ–ช๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ๐Ÿ”น

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 9jahotblog: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
famology:

One is a serial loser why the other is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
u one is very energetic why the other one is weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 9jahotblog: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
ChiefOloye:

One is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, while the other is a serial presidential election contestant.
What else is the to compare?
you are out of your mind here. What God doesnโ€™t create doesnโ€™t exist. No one knows tomorrow joor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Sleekfingers: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
saphiere:

Was Chioma not aware of David's promiscuous lifestyles? But she still went ahead to marry him.
Her pain has just started. Because David is not meant for one woman
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ellizy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
unitysheart:
Chief Segun Sowunmi, Ilya du Lagoon.
Karid

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by siraj1402(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Compare and Contrast ๐ŸŒš
Both are allowed meanwhile one is listening to sermon while the other is praying. Ask if you do not understand, Islam is not a religion of 'I think'.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Dialpad: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Atiku appears hopeless
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Kunlemajor: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
My boss from way back secondary school ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by badoh(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

It was a very stupid move on his part... This probably explains why Obasanjo despises the rogue so much!

If he had stood behind GEJ and helped him win in 2015, he himself would currently be in his second tenure now!
GEJ would have still lost in 2015 with the support of Atiku. The combo of Buhari and Osinbajo at that time was too solid to defeat GEJ. Remember that block votes from southwest that ordinarily should have gone to GEJ was taken over by Osinbajo and that is what cemented the defeat of GEJ.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by bitbillionaire: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wow. So you actually believe in 'god'.

Anyway sha, I am ready to help you get a job but on ONE CONDITION: you MUST be willing to marry me. If you are okay with that contact me

saphiere:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by owunabastard: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
badoh:

GEJ would have still lost in 2015 with the support of Atiku. The combo of Buhari and Osinbajo at that time was too solid to defeat GEJ. Remember that block votes from southwest that ordinarily should have gone to GEJ was taken over by Osinbajo and that is what cemented the defeat of GEJ.
and you think that Nigeria election is free and fair. what GEJ needs that time was the support of influential nothernals and inec chairman to do his bidding

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by iSense247: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:
i love Atiku so much
Atiku biggest mistake is his inability to field Obi as his vice. Presently Obi has more political value than him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by WorldRichest: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Jostoman:
i love Atiku so much

Even Lucifer has worshippers, how much less a Cameroonian bisexual
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Menclothing: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2023
This is cool
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by zoghys: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2023
marlow1962:
What about atiku dubia businesses?
Chia , see as our politicians evil. If Elon musk carry Tesla go Togo, americans fit they buy am, cun still get job to feed themselves and their family?

He thief money from him country, run go develop another man country, him fellow country people still hail am ( the boss, baba nla) grin

There's nothing wrong if you embezzle money and invest in your own country, you no go tell me say american or British politicians no they embezzle too, yet they get one or two for their country wer still they gv citizens of the country wer wn work bread. Nigerian politicians own na to punish the same citizens where stand under hot sun vote for them, and the same foolish citizens wer stand under hot sun vote for them go they jubilate say them make him life miserable.

What sort of mumu reasoning is this?. Just because tinubu invested his stolen monies in Nigeria is that enough reason to say his better than atiku who is also a big thief if not worst than tinubu. The two are thieves whom has bleed us try in this country. I only support tinubu decision making so far in this administration, and even if he ends his tenure in flying colours, that still doesn't take away his past. I will support him to do well for the general interest of the nation, but we won't forget.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Royalty83(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2023
saphiere:

Chef chi left her education, all the boys in her life for a celeb without knowing the luggages that comes with it.

She deserves all the negative attention that comes her way
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by wittywriter: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
saphiere:

What qualifications or & skill(s) do you have?

Wittyness
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 9jahotblog: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
siraj1402:
Both are allowed meanwhile one is listening to sermon while the other is praying. Ask if you do not understand, Islam is not a religion of 'I think'.
I don hear you here. Donโ€™t preach to me joor
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by stillbigharbaz(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2023
He invested in Nigeria likewise in other countries....,.for example Tv station,Radio Station, Bottling company, Standard University, Secondary school,Tesla,Can food,Supermarket,oil and gas etc all here in Nigeria.What else do u want from the gentleman....Forget your hatred for him and do more research.
marlow1962:
What about atiku dubia businesses?
Chia , see as our politicians evil. If Elon musk carry Tesla go Togo, americans fit they buy am, cun still get job to feed themselves and their family?

He thief money from him country, run go develop another man country, him fellow country people still hail am ( the boss, baba nla) grin

There's nothing wrong if you embezzle money and invest in your own country, you no go tell me say american or British politicians no they embezzle too, yet they get one or two for their country wer still they gv citizens of the country wer wn work bread. Nigerian politicians own na to punish the same citizens where stand under hot sun vote for them, and the same foolish citizens wer stand under hot sun vote for them go they jubilate say them make him life miserable.

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by stillbigharbaz(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2023
So he should wait in the party,when the president connive with the party chairman to produce a sole presidential ticket after spending 6yrs in power.Jonathan greedily disenfranchised other contestants,So they move to another party. So who betray who?
Angelfrost:

It was a very stupid move on his part... This probably explains why Obasanjo despises the rogue so much!

If he had stood behind GEJ and helped him win in 2015, he himself would currently be in his second tenure now!
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by stillbigharbaz(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Wike cause it all.the G-5 governors chase Obi out of the party cos of their plan to produce The presidential and the Vice president among themselves. Meanwhile Atiku stood his ground but Obi never wait.
adecz:

His arrogance and dumbness
snatched defeat from the jaws of
victory & brought Tinubu on usโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry, he will neverโŒ be presidentโ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ–ช๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ๐Ÿ”น
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by stillbigharbaz(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Obi did not wait for the primaries before he move to another party,Do u expect him to choose his vice from another party? Most of the youth Voted for Tinubu ignorantly without knowing. This is called a Divide and rule tactics. No region Nigeria can win Election in Nigeria without the support of others....we will all learn it in a hard way. Emotions nor Sentiment does not win Election but negotiations, agreement and commitment of all members
iSense247:
Atiku biggest mistake is his inability to field Obi as his vice. Presently Obi has more political value than him.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Oshin56(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2023
unitysheart:
Chief Segun Sowunmi, Ilya du Lagoon.
karid๐Ÿ‘†

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by adecz: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
stillbigharbaz:
Wike cause it all.the G-5 governors chase Obi out of the party cos of their plan to produce The presidential and the Vice president among themselves. Meanwhile Atiku stood his ground but Obi never wait.

Where has atiku's "standing ground" led
him & PDP toโ“

In politics, you must give, take and
negotiate with different interest groups
within the party to achieve balance.
Wike remained a strong PDP chieftain
and financial contributor to the party
even when Atiku was changing
party up and down.

The Wike camp should have been
treated with more respect and Rivers
state would have been won by PDP.
Re: Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by iSense247: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
stillbigharbaz:
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Obi did not wait for the primaries before he move to another party,Do u expect him to choose his vice from another party? Most of the youth Voted for Tinubu ignorantly without knowing. This is called a Divide and rule tactics. No region Nigeria can win Election in Nigeria without the support of others....we will all learn it in a hard way. Emotions nor Sentiment does not win Election but negotiations, agreement and commitment of all members
Obi had seen the handwriting on the wall. If he was sure that he was Atiku's choice, he wouldn't have decamped.

And if he didn't decamped, he would become stranded and redundant for four years. Now, he is currently the most popular politician in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.