Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland (38773 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Alake Of Egbaland In Ake's Palace, Ogun State / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by LeoDeKing: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
obi58:

Even if na okada you dey manage to do this Una asslicking work, I'm sure you will still feel the impact of buying 4 litres of fuel at N2000 instead of N700. grin grin grin
At least that should be my headache.

Why you dey take panadol for my headache?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Basicend: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
F
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Gboom: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Asiwaju Tinubu, ota re ota awa ni

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Jagabanarmy: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
President Tinubu received a grand welcome when he arrived the Alake of Egbaland palace today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3odhQf9qIA
Well deserved visit. God bless Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by obi58: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

At least that should be my headache.

Why you dey take panadol for my headache?

Because na the headache dey make you misyarn everywhere like person wey release shit for body before reaching toilet grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Raskimonojendor: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Alake of Egbaland.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by TheBillyonaire: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why are people following randomly. I thought events having the President should be properly screened.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by LeoDeKing: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
obi58:

Because na the headache dey make you misyarn everywhere like person wey release shit for body before reaching toilet grin grin grin
You didn't get the question, did you?

Again, why you dey take panadol for my headache?

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu was never voted in by sane Nigerians, he was selected by eyeneck chairman known as Yakubu manhood tongue
I like that eyeneck, the eye wey get neck abi na neck wey get eye shocked
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Felix6: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We Nigerians voted Tinubu as our president and we are very satisfied with him so far.

Anyone not happy with our choice can go constitute nuisance in public places.
who ask you? All these guilty conscience self!
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by chuksanambra: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You didn't get the question, did you?

Again, why you dey take panadol for my headache?

Translate it into Igbo so it can enter his head. It is people like him giving Igbos a bad name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by chemicalwasiu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

Renewed Hope or Renewed Suffering?

Renewed hope for me and my family.
Renewed suffering for you and yours.
a) If BAT succeeds, you will enjoy
b) if BAT fails, you will suffer

Just because of hatred, you pray for option b (is that not corporate madness?)
I don't know how you would hate someone to the point of wishing him to fail and you know his failure is your own suffering. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by onuman: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ceremony president - while most Nigerians that his political alliance made poorer are in pains.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Killerbag36: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

I no de see Tinubu supporters now waitkmg de sub please who can paste the list of every Tinubu supporters wen de disturb past nd present mk we greet them please.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by damkin24(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

You can claim the one that suits you and allow others to decide for themselves
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Cantonese: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

People wey get renewed suffering dey hide dey suffer. Dem know demselves. Na dem say dem suffer today, enjoy tomorrow. Meanwhile another eight years of suffering after Buhari don start for dem.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Zico5(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by CursedOsuPigs: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

It is renewed suffering for the children of hate and perdition.

For us, it's renewed hope.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by gentleguy1975: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

Why them no call me make I go use my madd freestyle welcome am
abeg, wetin this slang mean?
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by onuman: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We Nigerians voted Tinubu as our president and we are very satisfied with him so far.

Anyone not happy with our choice can go constitute nuisance in public places.

Tinubu did not win Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Kaduna, Sokoto, Katsina - where did he get his winning votes from? Tinubu shared votes with other presidential candidates in the rest of the SW region.
Truth is that Alhajis Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies and thus Peter Obi won the presidential election with a wide margin.
Even a high school student can figure this out.
Why did INEC disactivate the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election from the BVAS to its portal, after spending billions of Naira to establish the system for electronic transmission of vote results?
Are we living in Animal Kingdom as not to understand why?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Any update on election petition tribunal.

cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsways:
What do we have?

Renewed Suffering for evil and embittered Eboes like you. Foolish Fool.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by onuman: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Renewed Suffering for evil and embittered Eboes like you. Foolish Fool.

Lol. Per capita income, Eboes are the wealthiest in Nigeria.

But you chose apex political leadership of Nigeria based on your ethno-religious bigotry.

The Eboe who won the last presidential election was sidelined for an ex drug trafficking baron to become president. Nigeria goes down day after day. Suffering and smiling for you continue.
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu was never voted in by sane Nigerians, he was selected by eyeneck chairman known as Yakubu manhood tongue

Strange the way folks now claim the citizenship of the Shithole, the Zoo! Makes you wonder about what happened to Give me Biafra or I die. Or, was it all a child's play? It's GENUINE and PATRIOTIC Nigerians that voted for Tinubu throughout the land. Afghaneasterns voted for the Packaged Fraud they call messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by babaedge: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Maybe na renewed suffering for you
kingsways:
What do we have?

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by onuman: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Only an incurable ethno-religious bigot would vote a man who formed a political alliance that took his country to become the poverty capital of the world;
an ex-drug trafficking baron and heroin sniffer who was during the political campaign ocassionally losing his senses and gait due to drug and age-related sicknesses;
a man who was being guarded by younger people to avoid a fall during the campaign;
a certificate forgery expert; an octogenarian who claims 71 in an Affidavit of age. In no country whose people love good things would Tinubu be voted for president.

Mahmood Yakubu with his INEC doesn't mean well for this Nigeria. MAHMOOD WITH HIS INEC SERVER DENIAL SCANDAL OF 2019 WITH WHICH HE TOOK JUDGES AND LAWYERS TO A RIDE, IS STILL FRESH IN OUR MEMORIES.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Ihateheadslamer: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin
oladipuposadeeq:
I like that eyeneck, the eye wey get neck abi na neck wey get eye shocked

Bomboclats
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by casualobserver: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Any update on election petition tribunal.

You mean the nollywood set?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by Gbogbowa: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Many of my people are angry now because many of them didn't have money to attend the anual Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu ode.they are just deceiving you
Re: President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland by aloyin(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.