Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference (12028 Views)

Zelensky Rejected Peace Offer Days Before Russian Offensive – WSJ / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
ok
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by dinachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mrmontegobay:
Ok
And then use that information to blackmail the person. Only a fool will do business with you guys.
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by hansomb: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Those media outlets manipulate news to suit US agenda thereby undermining the opec objective. Because of oil prices volatility , a negative news report may have adverse effects on oil prices. Just like stock market too. I think Elon musk was once fined millions of dollars for reporting fake News that his buying a certain company which inflate the stock market of the company only to later said his just joking.
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Ningishzida: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

They barred all Rothschild owned media .

No kikes allowed .
The reptiles?
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ningishzida:

The reptiles?

Worse.
The kikes
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
I won't be surprised if Saudi Arabia and Russia are behind their barring.

Also, America need to keep oil prices low is not in the interest of producing nations- 2 of these 3 are American media outlets
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by hisexcellency34: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
What about Arise TV
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Then something is wrong somewhere....
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Pionner: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please tell me what I don't know

Reinaldo:

Hmmmm...you don't know anything
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by surveyProf(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Below a fraudster!!

Who claims to be a Paypal expert, but he is a thief.

Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

@Aposip's

He is criminal who only knows how to steal from peaceful citizens.

Stay far away from him for your good!

Phone number: +1.(678).8.0.7-9.1.7.4

Bank details: Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

Opay

Company Name: Waver LTD

Possible Location: Asaba

Email details: samuelgumps123@gmail.com

Telegram: @ringstoerz

One his numerous nairaland profile: Aposip's

Note: He might change details, just be careful!

I said it before this guy is a thief, he spams all threads all day long, with new handles

1 Like

Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by ken6488(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
Why denying them the opportunity to cover the event?

OPEC should tread with caution here

free press and access to information are a human right that contributes to a society built on accountability and transparency.
they are spies
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Mccullum: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

free press and access to information are a human right that contributes to a society built on accountability and transparency.

Go and ask OPEC of why grin
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Corto: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Nolevel666: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Below a fraudster!!

Who claims to be a Paypal expert, but he is a thief.

Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

@Aposip's

He is criminal who only knows how to steal from peaceful citizens.

Stay far away from him for your good!

Phone number: +1.(678).8.0.7-9.1.7.4

Bank details: Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

Opay

Company Name: Waver LTD

Possible Location: Asaba

Email details: samuelgumps123@gmail.com

Telegram: @ringstoerz

One his numerous nairaland profile: Aposip's

Note: He might change details, just be careful!

Glad I hadn’t fallen for him yet

Spits
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by ceaser: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
The US and west fast loosing their relevance and hegemony.

helinues:
When Carlson Tucker asked former president Trump who blew the Nord pipeline, he said I wouldn't want to put Usa in trouble but I know for sure it wasn't Russia.

Who then blew up Nord pipeline??.

The US of course. I knew from day one. That 46-day UK prime minister sent an SMS after the explosion confirming the incident. "It's done", she said. Russian hackers followed the conversation.

Meanwhile in February of 2022, Biden had threatened, in the presence of German PM, that they were gonna destroy the NORD stream pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by damkin24(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

I thought you would drag Tinubu for this as usual
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by wolverine78: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2023
The beginning of the end of the US & the WEST. The rise of CHINA & RUSSIA.
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Dameland: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Last time they came to the conference The Saudi Minister of Petroleum granted an interview and then they then went back to write things he never even said. The man went berserk. I saw him tongue lashing the journalists on live TV.
These popular press guys always mis report things in a biased way. I am sure they have not been forgiven for that hence why they have become the uninvited
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by panafrican(m): 1:54am On Jun 30, 2023
What happened? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by ariesbull: 5:26am On Jun 30, 2023
depure:
I believe they have there reasons hope it's for good
They are fake news media houses
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by PepeXKermit: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2023
God1000:

You dey craze. You dey tell oil producimg organization make them thread with caution? Lmao!. Una dey joke
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by maasoap(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Manny21:
Denial of press freedom on international scale.
At least, they deserve to know why they are being excluded. The report said that this is second time
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Rolings: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

At least, they deserve to know why they are being excluded. The report said that this is second time
Nobody owes them any explanation.
Like some Nigerians will say they should "go to court" if they feel they were unjustly excluded.
People should know press freedom comes with responsibility, you don't hide under press freedom to be irresponsible and carry fake misleading and outright false news

Besides what law say i must invite you to my event?
None

2 Likes

Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Rolings:

Nobody owes them any explanation.
Like some Nigerians will say they should go to court" if they feel they were unjustly excluded.
People should know press freedom comes with responsibility, you don't hide under press freedom to be irresponsible and carry fake misleading and outright false news

Besides what law say i must invite you to my event?
None
They do owe them. If you are punishing someone, that person deserves to know why.

1 Like

Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Rolings: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

They do owe them. If you are punishing someone, that person deserves to know why.

Thats if the person is not pretending not to know the reason why which i think Reuters and co knew exactly why they were not invited.
I insist OPEC doesnt owe Reuters, WSJ any explanation

Someone already alluded to the wrong reporting they gave the Saudi oil ministers interview as a likely cause
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by AfonjaScud: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2023
tobenuel:
It's a locked door meeting

Not closed door. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by Bakrabas: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2023
If it's Nigeria govt that said it people might have bathed them by now with the rain of insults

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The BBC Going To Stop Rubbishing Nigeria ? / Militaries Ammo Stocks Low As Ukraine War Drags - NATO, British Officials / Stephen Hawking Urges Humans To Leave Earth To Avoid Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.