Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu (1599 Views)

I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / Atiku Visits Enugu, Promises To Rebuild Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has appealed to Nigerians to endure the “baby steps” his administration is currently taking in following the administration’s efforts at rebuilding the country.

Tinubu made the appeal on Thursday in Ogun State while speaking during a thank you’ visit to the Alake and Paramount ruler of Egbaland, Oba Dr. Adedotun Arenu Gbadebo.

He pleaded with Nigerians, saying he isn’t in a hurry to deliver on his campaign promises but has to bear with what he described as “baby step pain” even as he leads the country in the right direction.

The President also re-emphasized his promise, insisting the country will soon start experiencing positive changes which Nigerians desire.

He said he’s taking time to build a good team, calling on Nigerians to keep a positive mind, assuring that he was determined to help the country out of its current state.
What I ask for is prayers that will help the country and I’m determined to help our country, to steer the ship of the nation, build a good team, positive for this country and deliver on all the promises that I have made,” Tinubu said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/29/im-not-in-haste-to-rebuild-nigeria-tinubu/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jagaban has come with his A-Game.
Let's be patient with him.
I dedicate “Escapism” by Bloody Civilian to all Nigerians in the struggle. Great jam!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu is a failure

16 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by 001Lagos: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
The illegitimate president

24 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stop twisting the president's words! angry
Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Well said Mr President. Nigerians trust you to deliver, we will patiently follow your lead & do our part in rebuilding our beloved country 🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by helinues: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na so, slow and steady

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by helinues: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu is a failure

Oya tell us the achievements of your own dad.

Let's compare who the real failure is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't talk about my dad if you don't want Amadioha to pay you a visit this night tongue
helinues:

Oya tell us the achievements of your own dad.

Let's compare who the real failure is

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by festacman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu promised to hit ground running. All of a sudden, he is now saying he will not run but baby-walk into solving Nigeria's problems.

Well, we are still waiting for his strategies to manage inflation and hardship his tax regimes and reforms are throwing up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
TINUBU is the most loved and powerful president

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by helinues: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Don't talk about my dad if you don't want Amadioha to pay you a visit this night tongue

Back to the sender, so president Tinubu no be someone's dad abi grandpa wey you dey call him a failure.

Una hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Helinuesfather:

At least his dad does not go naked shouting ronu in the market

No wonder you and his father are so daft, you lot should Ronu more.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Fortruth: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban has come with his A-Game.
Let's be patient with him.
I dedicate “Escapism” by Bloody Civilian to all Nigerians in the struggle. Great jam!

Yeah lets be patient with him for 8 years abi…

NIGGER I see you
Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Wodu89: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
No vision. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by b3llo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
"Wise men say only fools rush in." Let's allow Jagaban play his game...

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by rexlims(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
But he isn't taking baby steps in dishing out retrogressive policies.
Baby steps my foot.
Thought he said he will hit d ground running and continue running for d period he will stay as president. Conman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by kaludestiny10(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
So says Mahmud led INEC select president.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Helinuesfather:

Thank you but .

But what, you ugly thing

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Didijiji: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
DAY 1

Hit the ground running don Dey change mouth o

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Helinuesfather:

You are correct but

You are ugly and disgusting

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by EyeCumInPiece: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Indirectly telling Nigerians to get ready for a long tribulation Tinubulation.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Missing bubu already
Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by DeAdvokate(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
This headline is misleading. I watched the event live.
Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol

What a clown.

I no blame you Sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Haste To Rebuild Nigeria, I Will Take "Baby Steps" – President Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
But you be in haste to loot Nigeria Treasury and tax the hell out of Nigerians.

5 Likes

(1) (2)

Lagosians Seen Putting Out Helicopter Crash Fire With Soil And Gutter Water / Nigeria, First Country To Clear Debts! Something To Be Proud Of? / Landmines: Ban Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.