Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ideas On Real Estate Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ideas On Real Estate Investment (1184 Views)

I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k / First Online Real Estate Investment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On Real Estate Investment by chyseth(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
am interested in real estate investment i don't know if there are guys online that can help me with meaningful ideas on how to get started
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by Seun(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2007
I'm also interested in this but the "omo onile" problem scares me.
What can we do to invest safely in Nigerian real estate? Please educate us!
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by laydub: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
i can be of help but i need to know what you want and where u intend to invest. i am a practicing estate surveyor
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by jibitoye(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2007
I am looking for rental properties to buy within the Lagos metropolis , and i am not being cheeky here , for about N5-6million, What are the average rentals per annum? and is this realistic?
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by laydub: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2007
yes u can get, but of course it wll be a flat within an estate and the rental value is between 300 -350K/ANNUM
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by beelyjay45(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
if u guys are really interested in real estate then look no where else but the FCT Abuja it a gold mine for anybody really interested in investing in real estate in Nigeria here are some insights about Abuja:

ABUJA AS A MODEL TOWN

life in abuja is better experienced than imagined. though, this does not come without a price.the city is quite expensive. the location of abuja, the

category of people i.e social status, infrastructural facilities, organisation (with regards to building, people and activity), security,climate, recreation and

green areas.e.t.c. there are no motor bikes in the city centre or phase 1& 2 of abuja. all illegal structures has been wiped out and land documents and

titles has been unified and highly documented with a G.I.S (geographical information system)

though, with all this accolades, the major fun and high social activities remains in lagos, but not without its price too.

i will talk on various places in abuja: maitama, asokoro, wuse, garki, wuye, apo/ gudu, lugbe, gwarinpa, utako, jabi, kubwa.

MAITAMA:

this is a high brow area of abuja with lots of expensive buildings and an attractive place to the big shots in nigeria. have nice scenerio. properties are

high in value. great place to live, but, your pocket will tell. located in phase 1. with most resedents relaying on boreholes

ASOKORO:

same with maitama, but at its adjascent. it has the seat of power located within it "ASO ROCK " nice senerio. it has a lot of relaxation places to behold.

located in phase 1

WUSE:

wuse is also strategically located. the rent are moderate relatively to the above 2 areas likewise property values. it also has a lot of prototype buildings

which were former government which are now owners occupier. good infrastructures, nice relaxation points. wuse is divided into zones such as zone1, 2 ,

3, 4, 5, 6, 7. we also have wuse2 which shares charasteristics like maitama and asokoro. well centralised an exceptional of other wuses.located in phase 1

GARKI:

garki is similar to the nominal wuses, with same charasteristics. beautiful and nice to live in. we have garki area 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 10. located in phase 1

WUYE:

is a nice new layout with ministry of finance quarters located within a high promising area. land value is relatively moderate. it is located in phase 2 of

abuja. rent here is far lower than the above mentioned location.

APO/GUDU

this is a nice and coming up area and the home of your esrstwhile senators and reps. sweet location, good nice estates within this area such as gaduwa

estate. you will love the area. it is in phase 2 of abuja. 2min drive to the city centre.

LUGBE:

this is located along airport road just after the city gate. there are lots of private estates located along this axises. lugbe is a predominant govt estate

now on owners occupier. there are good private houses built around. lots of motor bikes around. the roads are not that good as compared to the main

city. it is about 10min drive from the city centre. is a feature promising area. rent is cheap here as well as land values.

GWARINPA:

this is one of the largest single unit estate built in africa, having more than 2000 housing units well landscaped and beautified . the housing units cuts

across all strata of social groups. it has its high, medium and low density areas. rents are cheap there. there are absents of motor bikes. pipe borne

water is absent and they rely more on bore hole. you will love to own a property there.

UTAKO & JABI:

these are also a high and medium brow area. good senerio, good road networks. moderate rent. at jabi there is an artificial lake that has portrayed class

and clustered by highly place personalities. land around this area is now a "hot cake ". the housing design there are superb. the infrastructures are of

high class. if u ask me, my pefrence.

KUBWA:

this is the lagos of abuja. it is located at the outsketch of the major town. densely populated and conjested houses. the rent are cheaper than any of the

above mentioned areas. traffic to work and back is a very busy and crowded one. the intra roads and infrastructure are not too good. you have lots of

motor bikes. you can bet you are in lagos (laugh)

this is just a tip of abuja. so have fun any time you are in abuja. YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SEAT OF POWER
N:B if u are interested in any property please call me at this number: 08069660578 or send mail to this box
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by btayo1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi beelyjay45 (m),

Must thank you for your insight into the FCT; would want to crave crave your indulgence to ask if you could furnish us with more information as to what your money can get into the afore mentioned areas- in regards to buying land or already built properties and rental prices.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by boyelarry: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
Investing in anything starts with the capital. The capital determines volume and the space. Its good to invest in real estate, but your capital determines which area and what kind of property you will be investing into. to deal in property in abuja you must haver at least from my own point of view 50million naira. if i know your investmentr capability i will be able to say something. please can anyone assist me on how to post on nairaland.
Re: Ideas On Real Estate Investment by boyelarry: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
What is your investment capability because this will determine the kind of property to buy and where will you be buying them, lagos, abuja or port harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error / I Need A Good Business To Invest MY 200k ON / About Alliance In Motion Global And What Its Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.