Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Hottest Selling Business Ideas To Start Up In This Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hottest Selling Business Ideas To Start Up In This Economy (169 Views)

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? / What Are The Top 5 Best Selling Or Hottest Selling Items / Products In Nigeria ? / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Selling Business Ideas To Start Up In This Economy by Solo777(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
What business can I start up with #100k, 200k, 500k, 1 million Naira

If you've been asking this question lately then read to the end.

Some months ago, my mum was about to retire and so I was tasked by my family to look for the most stress-free but profitable business for she since she didn't want to be idle

My research began. I went to markets, to the rich income neighborhoods, the middle income earners and low income neighborhoods.

Sat down with real life business owners and asked the deep questions and so came up with different hot selling business ideas for her.

I put those ideas together because I know you'll love it too and so came the birth of the book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS".

In "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send a Screenshot of this post to me on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now at the discounted price

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Trendy News On Naijacontacts.com For June 30th 2023 / Trade Smart Trade With Temz / Block Moulding Machine And Pallets For Sale In OMOKU, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.