Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? (13177 Views)

Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / Ekiti State-how Fayose Won The Assembly Election ...A Must Read!!! / Police Still Mounting Check-points In Imo State. How About Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
how long shall we be patient?
there are lots of dirty and irritative pictures,
our so called governor has not achieved anything, all he keeps saying is " Give me time"

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
according to his previous speech, he says we should be patient, how long should we do that? i dont see any impact he has on the state aside sharing the money with his fellow thieves and PDP members including Obsanjo, the other time he paid a large sum of money to OBJ claiming it was contended for Obasanjo Farms, justice in Nigeria is messed up as you can see when he had issues with Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru, of which 75 percent of deltan will agree Uduaghan did not win fairly,

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
this was the money paid to OBJ

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by chiozor: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
is that cheque for real
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Rhino5dm: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
@OP
when the horrible atrocities of Uduaghan was brought to lime light and the painful exposition of the state of infrastructural decay in Delta, the proponents and shameless henchmen of the PDP on NL responded by posting pictures of church,china and other choiced location in Japan etc to defend their source of income. What pains me is the huge resources that they choose to be squandering instead of changing the face of Delta.

I hope you succeed.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
chiozor:

is that cheque for real
yes check more at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-727431.0.html so much going on delta state. if you which to see some cash saved by the ex governor, i will post them,
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
how can he renovate 10 schools with N933.5m , where is EFCC at in Nigeria? busy hunting down yahoo yahoo boys right? even yahoo yahoo boys makes the economy grow as it is a way of returning our money looted overseas by the governors,

my question is '' cant EFCC investigate on these kind of cases of how this money was used by investigating the owners of so called renovation contrators?

what i strongly believe is that he accredited so much money, divides it into pieces, takes some part, share some with his fellow thieves and use part for the project if he really does it,  Where are the brains of EFCC or thier eye as indicated in thier Eagle?
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
Is this really beafs state?

The guy must be sooo ashamed that he has chosen to adopt Osun as his new state of origin
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Uduagan should please provide canoe and speed boat for deltans if he can't do anything about this yet beaf go come hear dey make noise.omi re e !
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Gbenge77(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
Isnt it a black day in Delta state?
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Isnt it a black day in Delta state?
Let's assume flooding is a common thing in naija but what is oduagan doing to solve the problem in delta ?
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by PhysicsQED(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
oduagan

lmao grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ALADE4J2: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
chiozor:

is that cheque for real

I don't think the cheque is real. The cheque is dated 15/6/2010 while the stamp date is 1/6/2010.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
I don't think the cheque is real. The cheque is dated 15/6/2010 while the stamp date is 1/6/2010.

Brilliant observation! grin
Don't mind NL's forgers, 419's and "Toronto" certificate holders. The shameless people will always lie, forge and defraud. Its in their blood.

[size=14pt]Obvious Forgery[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/540582_cheque_jpg99891231a1917ca4b9f62776dae03b6b

So the cheque was stamped before it was written? What bank would accept that rubbish? NLers, you see how God de catch liars? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by OmoTier1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

Don't mind NL's forgers, 419's and "Toronto" certificate holders. The shameless people will always lie, forge and defraud. Its in their blood.

[size=14pt]Forgery[/size]

So the cheque was stamped before it was written? What bank would accept that rubbish? NLers, you see how God de catch liars? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shameless weetle, running after the shaff as usual. Your rogue PDP governor despite the billions accruing to his state is still commission left over make-shift projects by Ibori!

You should bury your head in shame and stop flooding NL with osun matters! Go remove the iroko in your and Delta governor's eyes before attempting to remove to broom stick in the eyes of osun state governor.

utterly shameless!
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
I see!! Its the disgrace of Osun thats making you people post forgeries. Ain't you ashamed to be associated with forgery?
You people are so pained with the truth that you get desperate enough to forge, now thats really something!

Isn't it strange even to you how you feel free to mention Ibori, but I'm supposed not to mention the incredibly useless Aregbesola? Lol!
Dude, thats ethnic bigotry at work; it seems to be an ACN tool (as is forgery obviously).
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^ Bros shey you don buy your speedboat or canoe to navigate the streets of Warri and Asaba

I get some for sale ooo

And as in customer "consign" and as per Nairaland paddy for jungle I fit give you "diskant" You fit pay 3 times

or anytime Bros Odechukwu Retardeen pay you Alloweee

A trial would confuse you. You can Sheck our store in Alaba or Iweka road
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Costa2000(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Our Governors,ministers,senators,Reps etc   they need more time, u know they will pay back  there sponsors, there kids has to study abroad,have to buy houses in abroad nd so many other things.Abeg make we no rush dem , dey need enough time.EFCC is for small  yahoo yahoo boys nd not  for big boys like Bankole nd co.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Bros shey you don buy your speedboat or canoe to navigate the streets of Warri and Asaba

I get some for sale ooo

And as in customer "consign" and as per Nairaland paddy for jungle I fit give you "diskant" You fit pay 3 times

or anytime Bros Odechukwu Retardeen pay you Alloweee

A trial would confuse you. You can Sheck our store in Alaba or Iweka road

You always sound like a 3 year old id!ot. Why? shocked
I think todays forging and fraud have twisted your ACN brain.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by seanet02: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
[size=50pt]Delta State has really gone to the Dogs!!![/size]
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by werepeLeri: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Whoever posted that forged cheque on Nairaland must be slammed in jail for ever.

Poster. Be careful and make sure you dont come back here. Foolish goat.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

You always sound like a 3 year old id!ot. Why? shocked
I think todays forging and fraud have twisted your ACN brain.

Water don Henter your eyez.

Egbon mi Razist ni wa jorrrrrr

Abeg wey your family house for that pinshurr abi water don cover am?

Ok I also get water pump . I hae a better idea, you can turn the family house to water parks like the one on Toyin Street
You don hammer be dat, You wont need to lick retardeens balls for a living "hens fought"
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
What good can come off ACN aside from forgery and doses of stup!dity? Nobody knows Tinubu's real name and he has a certificate from "Toronto." Why should we expect less from followers of such a primitive party? Why would we be shocked if they post fake cheques? Afterall, they are followers of a forger.

This is ACN for you. Lol!

hundreds of aggrieved members of the Action Congress of Nigeria, [size=14pt]ACN[/size], yesterday,  stormed the party secretariat in Ogba, Lagos State House of Assembly, Alausa, and took to the major streets in Isolo Local Government Area to protest alleged imposition of candidates.

. . .

Market women and men, including traditional cult, popularly known as “Osugbo” trooped to the streets[size=14pt] to invoke evil spirits at a junction called “Orita Esu” (devil’s junction) in Isolo[/size] with various placards to show their grievances against the imposition of one Shamsudeen Olaleye, against the popular choice of Mojeed Adam as the party’s candidate for the coming council poll.

The protesters, who walked from Isolo Bus- Stop to the palace of Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, said the party did not hold primaries but arbitrarily chose Olaleye, the incumbent chairman, as the candidate for the forthcoming election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/council-poll-protest-rocks-lagos-over-%e2%80%98imposition-of-candidates%e2%80%99/

[img]http://www.africaw.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=392&stc=1&d=1311684650[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by owobokiri(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
How is the cheque forged? I thought the governor and his people defended that transanction as some kind of legitimate business deal between Delta state and Obasanjo farms. The man is daft. That state can boast of more resources than many African states yet cconstructing ordinary roads is rocket science. Ibori and his cousin have destroyed Delta state.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
owobokiri:

How is the cheque forged? I thought the governor and his people defended that transanction as some kind of legitimate business deal between Delta state and Obasanjo farms. The man is daft. That state can boast of more resources than many African states yet cconstructing ordinary roads is rocket science. Ibori and his cousin have destroyed Delta state.

Ask ACN how to forge. It is disgusting.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by seanet02: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
werepeLeri:

Whoever posted that forged cheque on Nairaland must be slammed in jail for ever.

You dey craze
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by werepeLeri: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
seanet02:

You dey craze

I guess you are short of things to say. back to sender, and come for your feeding and medicine money. Sorry I forgot to send it to your folks in the morning.

You need to buy that medicine, else, your brain will go bonkers.

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

^
What good can come off ACN aside from forgery and doses of stup!dity? Nobody knows Tinubu's real name and he has a certificate from "Toronto." Why should we expect less from followers of such a primitive party? Why would we be shocked if they post fake cheques? Afterall, they are followers of a forger.

This is ACN for you. Lol!

Brosss eeeeee. urhobo waadobo

I dey talk how you go hammer by creating water parks in your area on the supposed highway you dey talk ACN and Tinubu

Abeg make I hammer first like Tinubu, Awon razists yen sanwo gaaan

We fit turn the whole streets to a giant aquarium self where Uduaghan would be governing delta from the pond?

You think its impozzible? Impozzible is nothing, We can form a govt under the rivers on Delta Roads and Highways

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mikron(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
@poster do u think our thieving governor (timipre sylva) of bayelsa state is any better? Majority of them are thieves. They are there 4 d money only. Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ogasir2011: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
werepeLeri:

That is an AUTHENTIC OCEANIC BANK PROCESSED CHEQUE, it is not forged Mr Man, i work in oceanic bank, i even cheque the transaction date: Very AUTHENTHIC. SMH
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Obiagu1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Obvious Forgery[/size]

Actually, the cheque may not be forged. It may be a postdated cheque paid in too early.

Someone has paid in a cheque I gave him a week before the due date and got the money so it's no longer strange to me.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ak47mann(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
ogasir2011:

That is an AUTHENTIC OCEANIC BANK PROCESSED CHEQUE, it is not forged Mr Man, i work in oceanic bank, i even[b] cheque[/b] the transaction date: Very AUTHENTHIC. SMH
do you mean check ? do u mean ur job as gate-man for oceanic bank undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Slams N5 Million Fine On EFCC For Violation Of Right / Buhari Dumps Oyegun, Solicits Governors’ Support For Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / 10 Charged To Court In Ekiti For Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.