Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu Convoy Compare To Other President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Convoy Compare To Other President (314 Views)

Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Convoy Compare To Other President by Afikoo: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2023
Watch the video of Tinubu Convoy in comparison to other president of some countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFBg9J44UK0

Re: Tinubu Convoy Compare To Other President by iammo(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2023
cool

Tinubu was on home comming tour

Protocols of most President is to lock up roads and route with baracade till President passes

Tinubu Drove in his convoy with all sort of well wishers from the airport to Ikoyi neglecting security risk

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convoy Compare To Other President by Karlman: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2023
I don't care because whatever the man does some hungry godforsaken oafs will still defend him irrespective!

So permit me to borrow the new line ....May the 120cars Convoy favour me and my family!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did Tinubu Do For The Poor In Lagos State / Ondo REP Cries Out, Says Bandits Holding His Brother After Payment Of Ransom / Tinubu Allows Businesses To Breath, Suspend Various Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.