Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship (5957 Views)

Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures) / Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / Arsene Wenger Dribbles Real Zinedine Zidane In Charity Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Football Match 2023, As Agency awards 20 Scholarship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzeY2FrecGw

The Peace Charity Football Match 2023 novelty football match has ended with team Global Project grabbing the trophy.

It edged the Christ Showers Mercy Foundation 1- 0 to emerge winner of the sporting exercise which took place at Turf Arena Sports Centre Wuse 2 Abuja and is aimed at promoting unity and peaceful co-existence in the country.

Members of other team Seman Global Project include Dr Stephen Maxwell who was the leader, Chief Kenneth Ifekudu, Dr Peter Adejoh, Hon Abdullahi Maje, Amb Ike Jerusalem and Barr Justin Ishaya Dodo.

The 2023 expanded edition of Peace Charity Football Match also ended with the unveiling of scholarship project and renovation of a public school along airport road in the nation's capital.

Speaking with newsmen shortly after the conclusion of the match, the lead organiser of the Peace Charity Football Match and the founder Peace Ambassador Agency and 100 Most Notable Peace Icons in Africa, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe expressed gratitude over the huge success it recorded.

While congratulating the winning team, he stated that it was an expanded edition from what it was in the past, noting that plans are ongoing to take it to the states.

He stated that support galvanised from the outing will be channelled towards charity, particularly scholarship scheme for about 20 students in an unnamed school along airport road where the agency has equally started a renovation work.

"We visited a school along airport road and we found out that most of these kids were sitting on the floor while class was going on.

"We decided that we have to use this football to raise funds. In fact as I speak to you, work is ongoing there. We are renovating the classroom constructing chairs and all that.

"About 20 students are getting scholarship from there after this event.

"In the next five years, you can see it wasn't like this last year. We intend taking this to states. This is one thing we are calling leaders to support. I represent peace, and I am an advocate of peace. What we are doing today is about peace and charity", he stated.

Amb. Amafibe underlined that football unites people, even as he called all Nigerians to support the government of President Bola Tinubu.

A participant at the novelty football match, Amb. Henry Ikedeluselun a businessman expressed gratitude to the organisers for creating the platform which he said brought together people of diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds from far and wide.

Also, the CEO of Seman Global Project Ltd, Amb. Stephen Maxwell Nweze noted that football is a great unifier of the global community, commending the Peace Ambassador Agency for the initiative which he said will foster peace in Nigeria.

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2023
More

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Continue

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Photos

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Photos 1

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Photos 2

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Photos 3
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Photos 4
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Tesanibo: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
okay
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Likoya: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Na overfeeding dey cause all these one's.. 😒 when you give people too much food to chop, this is the result..

1 Like

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2023
I hope ronu people will not claim this one o
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Unperturbedpota: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2023
What rubbish fraudulent activity is this

1 Like

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
So Josh2funny no see cup carry. He just dey stand person wey dey do beauty paegent.

See as he pocket hand for football field.

3 Likes

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Janiobi(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
How this newa take help reduce price for Cutlass hoe?
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
I hope ronu people will not claim this one o
See what you're coming up with early this morning. New month ooo
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

See what you're coming up with early this morning. New month ooo

It's just a ronu concern
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by sameks08(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
That no 6 pix go de good for meme
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by PediakAuthor: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2023
I miss the Saturday soccer plays @ Rabby Futsal Cage...

An arena for the strong...

The last time I played therein, my team had 4 wins and 2 draws, no loss... Quite a rare record at the cage of Rabby... Guess what? I was forced to defend... However, I got one assist after overlapping the right wing...

grin grin grin
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by GOFRONT(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2023
angry
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

It's just a ronu concern
So you qouted me in your unreasonable comment? Guy dey where you dey o.

Only God knows your intention early this month.
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

So you qouted me in your unreasonable comment? Guy dey where you dey o.

Only God knows your intention early this month.

Shatap and request for gbegiri
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by MykellOni(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Y[code][/code]
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Shatap and request for gbegiri

Gbegiri kor.... Iru ni
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

Gbegiri kor.... Iru ni

Order for shakki and dance owambe like a proper borrower
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Order for shakki and dance owambe like a proper borrower
Carry your market go elsewhere, I no dey interested.
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

Carry your market go elsewhere, I no dey interested.

You must ronu to be accomodating
Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

You must ronu to be accomodating
cool

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by Hoilgbegiri: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2023

Re: Team Seman Global Project Wins Peace Charity Match, As Agency Awards Scholarship by RoadMozart(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

And so you know, I'm not Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 0 - 1 @ CAN 2012 Qualifier / Birmingham 2022: Obazuaye Wins Bronze In Women's Para Table-tennis Event / Which UK Bookmaker And Betting Sites Accept Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.