Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season (28735 Views)

Premier League Club Table Record £72m Offer For 23-goal Attacker / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season by AImiron: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Silveralex:
This is really hilarios................una don dey find waiting una go use give the flop another Ballon di or abii
you'll cry till death, the real flop no make team of the season playing among part time footballers. Messi don already win his 8th balloon dor, nothing fit change tha
Re: Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season by Chidolalar: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Silveralex:
This is really hilarios................una don dey find waiting una go use give the flop another Ballon di or abii

World champion and world cup best player and d only player to score 16 goals and provide 16 assists in Europe top five league nah flop? Dem comot your brain?

1 Like

Re: Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season by Jerrywhite77: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2023
babajero:
So you are comparing vinicius straight shot from a possible angle, to Messi's curved ball from a nearly impossible angle. My brother you don't know football or you are simply being hateful.

Any player could have scored vinicius straight shot goal.
U don't have to respond to peoples comments rudely. It's my opinion. Why should it translate to being hateful or not knowing football. I'm a fan of Messi if u must know. That strike from Vini was classic and I believe there are other goals that may even be better than that of Messi.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season by Moskido: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Silveralex:

Let us hear word pls....The flop is d GOAT....and his on his way to win his 8th ballor dor...so just learn how to get used to his greatness.... Or u report ur dissatisfaction to the POLICE😁
Re: Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season by babajero(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jerrywhite77:

U don't have to respond to peoples comments rudely. It's my opinion. Why should it translate to being hateful or not knowing football. I'm a fan of Messi if u must know. That strike from Vini was classic and I believe there are other goals that may even be better than that of Messi.
Then write the name of the player and the match it was scored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.