Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online (580 Views)

Beware Of The Latest Scammer In Town!! / Meet The Latest Scammer In Town Ayuba Faridat Endurance / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
This guy has been disturbing me that he does telegram promotion since last year, he even post on nairaland self, this year i just sent home a link to my video on YouTube just for him to watch and subscribe, then he started again. Telling me he will promote my video to larger audience and guarantee thousands of views.

I said ok and to cut the long story short I decided to give it a try and after we agreed on #3000 three thousand naira price for trial, I sent him the money and rest has become stories.

He removed his WhatsApp profile picture and uptill now am yet to get a single video view from him.
I have attached the screenshot for evidence.

His WhatsApp name is alozie jonah

His phone number on WhatsApp is
+234 814 606 5103

His account number is 3971037786
Bank name Eco bank
Account name Alozie Nnaemeka

Just be careful out there so many scammers online. This one na petty scammer

Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
More screenshots

Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
More screenshots for your views

Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
These are the final chats over 2weeks now

Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by CyberHustle: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
He should do the job or refund ASAP
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2023
CyberHustle:
that is what I have been talking to him about, but now he is not responding and have also removed his profile picture
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2023
CyberHustle:
I think he doesn't have to any audience and he is out just to scam people
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2023
I want to forward his account to CBN and EFCC and other financial criminal investigation forces
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by joinnow: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2023
realmiracleakab:
This guy has been disturbing me that he does telegram promotion since last year, he even post on nairaland self, this year i just sent home a link to my video on YouTube just for him to watch and subscribe, then he started again. Telling me he will promote my video to larger audience and guarantee thousands of views.

I said ok and to cut the long story short I decided to give it a try and after we agreed on #3000 three thousand naira price for trial, I sent him the money and rest has become stories.

He removed his WhatsApp profile picture and uptill now am yet to get a single video view from him.
I have attached the screenshot for evidence.

Just be careful out there so many scammers online. This one na petty scammer
why not go to seoclerk dot com and buy viewers
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by chiedonedoor(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Too bad, people are bring business with the sole aims is scamming people. Beware of this person .
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . Into Paypal and Venmo. Run have been scammed by her
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by chiedonedoor(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Too bad, people are bring business with the sole aims is scamming people. Beware of this person .
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . Into Paypal and Venmo. Run have been scammed by her . Beware
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by chiedonedoor(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Too bad, people are bring business with the sole aims is scamming people. Beware of this person . WhatsApp number +234 814 154 1230.
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . Into Paypal and Venmo. Run have been scammed by her . Beware
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
joinnow:

why not go to seoclerk dot com and buy viewers
I will is just the payment gateway issues. I even want run ads on Google but all my naira cards was declined. Any payment gateway suggestions you can offer that works better on international websites?
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
chiedonedoor:
Kuda bank
Joseph chioma Joy . Into Paypal and Venmo. Run have been scammed by her
very bad scammers everywhere please be carefull.
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2023
realmiracleakab:
that is what I have been talking to him about, but now he is not responding and have also removed his profile picture

You should have taken a screenshot of his profile pic immediately he gave you the first excuse...that is an indication that the deal will have K-leg
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:

You should have taken a screenshot of his profile pic immediately he gave you the first excuse...that is an indication that the deakl will have K-leg
I never think that a full grown man can do scam of 3k that is actually $5
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:

You should have taken a screenshot of his profile pic immediately he gave you the first excuse...that is an indication that the deakl will have K-leg
3k scam is unbelievable to me hunger de this country
Re: Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online by realmiracleakab: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2023
This guy still have mind

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi's Inconsistencies:put Banks 4 Sale / Can A Seller Be Scammed? / Hp: New Technology Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.