Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Joy In Serving The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Joy In Serving The Lord (500 Views)

Satanic Suggestions In Serving God / INSPIRATIONAL: Stop Saying; "What Is The Use In Serving God" / Comparing Our Lot With Others In Serving The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy In Serving The Lord by pimppimp(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
I,honestly want to tell u all,that has keen interest in God's world,it is written in JOHN 14vs14
'if u should ask anything in my name (JESUS) i will do it' now think of all the stress in living in this world without have a father in heaven who blesses and who is will to grant all ur needs without adding sorrow unto it.
The joy in serving the lord is that u will have a great rest of mind,& also u will be assured that u have the almighty by ur side who hears u when u open ur mouth to speak to him.
'i want to use this medium to those that have not yet giving their lives to Christ,to turn a new leave,and for u not just be a spectator or fans of Christ but to be a follower of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message To Christians And Others / Muslims Reads The Bible. / Checkout D Way 2 Connect Your D*s*t*v Decode*r To Your Laptop & Browse Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.