Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Do You NEED A Stock Broker? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You NEED A Stock Broker? (661 Views)

Do You Need A Stock Broker? / Stock Broker In Ibadan / Competent Stock Broker Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You NEED A Stock Broker? by 8bolz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello Investor

I work for a stock broking firm called TFS SECURITIES AND INVESMENT CO. LIMITED we are based ACROSS THE NATION.we are members of the Nigeria stock exchange

I would like you to take a look at our website www.tfsseconline.com

Please post reply if you are interested in opening an account with a broking firm that places emphasis on Information technology and communication.
We can assist with a lot of transactions on the primary market, secondary market,provide research analysis and advice on unreceived certificates,unclaimed dividends,share transmission(for Deceased Investors),Capital Market Enlightenment Programmes,Etc
One of the benefits of opening an account with us is we send emails of

+  Weekly evaluation of your stocks
+  Monthly statement of account
+  Daily price list

My name is Stephen Chigozie Onuoha you can call me on08132859108 or sircosvip@yahoo.co.uk

you can get our offices on our website. for those residing in River State,you can visit us at Word Way PLAZA.129 ABA ROAD,BY WATERLINES JUNCTION,PORT HARCOURT.R/S

HAVE A NICE DAY AND ALWAYS TFS IS AT YOUR SERVICE

(1) (Reply)

. / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! / This Guy Is A Professional Scammer: Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.