Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

System Problems - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / System Problems (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Problems by bunmioguns(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Beer Drinking 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Golf 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background While attempting to run my favourite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,

A Troubled User (SEE REPLY BELOW)
Re: System Problems by bunmioguns(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem about which men are complaining. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under:
"Warnings-Alimony/Child-Support".
I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
Re: System Problems by bunmioguns(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Pay Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstance, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support
Re: System Problems by mikuz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
@op
Your recycler 7.0 is kinda faulty and outdated!
Breaking News : Tricycle 8.1 has been launched!
Have you seen it?
Re: System Problems by bunmioguns(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ mikuz, Nah, Nah, Nah, LOL
Re: System Problems by mikuz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
What do you mean?
Re: System Problems by bunmioguns(m): 2:24am On Oct 05, 2011
I mean dt I am yet to see it
Re: System Problems by mikuz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
Then what are you waiting for?
Ok here's the download link : http://jokerecycler.google.com/tricycle8.1.html/
It's a must-have for you!!
Hyper-highly recommended!!
You need to install that software!
Quote : "Due to the numerous bugs encountered by the teeming users of this trilling software on the previous version,Google has launched the new Tricycle 8.1 software with amazing features like : Jokesbot 5.2 beta,Jokes crawler 9.0!, Together with Lame Jokes eraser 16.5!"

(c) Google 2032

(1) (Reply)

Lie Lie Family / "we As Nigerians Are Idiots, It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools" Dr. Tunde Bak / Now This Is A Funny One. Fallen:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.