Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee (81409 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by StoriesUpdate: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
*Meet Beautiful Nollywood, Brand Influencer Star Evanny Patrick, The Alledged Fiancée To Rapper Ice Prince*

Recently, one of Nigeria's finest artistes, Ice Prince Zamani was rumoured to have found love in a Nollywood screen goddess, Evanny Isioma Patrick. The veracity of the report has not been ascertained even though the rapper has neither denied nor admitted any such rumour.

However, here are few things you need to know about Evanny Patrick.

She is an Abuja-based model, actress and entrepreneurs. She was born in 2000s and a hails from Delta state.

She is beautiful and radiates of elegance that wherever she passes, God's wonders of creation clearly manifests in her.

She is a graduate of Houdegbe North American University, Benin where she obtained Bachelors degree in Business Administration and Management.

She also bagged Postgraduate Diploma in both Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management from Obafemi Awolowo. University, Ile-Ife Osun State.

Since then, she has continued to demonstrate intrinsic commitments that has attracted records in career breakthrough.

Evanny has won several beauty pageant contests, some of which include 2015 Face Of HBS (Heartland Beauty Supply). She won the star prize of a brand new car and one year ambassadorial deal. She also won Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, MBGA 2017, Face of Candycity World 2018 among others.

Also the founder of Evanny Patrick Couture, a fashion brand that has continued to introduce several creative and innovative concepts in the Nigerian fashion industry, she was in 2019 honoured with Africa’s. Most Influential Young Female CEO of the Year Africa CEO Merit Awards.

In recent times, she has won numerous awards and sealed several ambassadorial deals. Earlier in the year, she sealed an endorsement deal of N10m with Kambi Cosmetics, a skin care company that leads in the Nigerian market with array of premium beauty products made with the finest ingredients designed to give the skin a wow look.

She also won big at the 2023 Nigeria Women Achievers Award, an event the sixth in the series.

Not long ago, she featured in a movie with top Nollywood stars, including Walter Anga and many more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by slawomir: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ice prince know better thing

Ice prince my niggarrrr
Oleku master..this guy don dey ball for music industry as at then them Wizkid still dey wear pampas

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by AImiron: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mendy viewing this thread, wanting to make her 10001

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by 1Alex: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fiancée? The one wey Banky, and Co, including me do, una no hear am?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by eepeepook: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
1. Ice Prince is a has-been. Pointless news.

2. Wasn’t he engaged before? I remember coming across the news back in the day. 2011, thereabout.

3. My Nairaland friend claims everyone should avoid Kobojunkie. I was warned that he is a troll looking to derail threads and frustrate members. MechanicMike aka MrCork too.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by SpatialKing(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Goshi21: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Whoa
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by tobenuel(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please recommend food for a person with fresh heart break 💔

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by OKOATA(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you see a man cussling, cuddling and kissing a girl in public just know that he's a simp. grin

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Randal: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fine woman
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by ayodaisi: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hh
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by dawnomike(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Alright... let's hope they're well be no future drama

4 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by iCauseTrouble: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Suspect33(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
They always go for hoes..

Even Davido with a mildly decent Chioma is still gallivanting all around the US looking for pieces of plastic to impregnate. I wonder how he didn't puke when he saw that lady's poorly constructed body and rubber nyash. Yuck

27 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by iammo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido no go see this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
S
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by squash47(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
The girl no fine....

3 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Exactly how Chioma and Davido started. 🤣🤣🤣

I hope Ice Prince won’t give her assurance, cos assurance now means something else

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by ATEAMS: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ice Princess is she ?
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Skillsnigeria: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
ok
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by ralimfa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ezigbo jí mmìrì okú
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Abalado(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Waiting we won gain now

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by zinaunreal(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Which kind of style is that one again? To hold person snap picture Don turn complex matter for ice prince

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by BrickDevo: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wetin we go do now
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by finallybusy: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
eepeepook:
1. Ice Prince is a has-been. Pointless news.

2. Wasn’t he engaged before? I remember coming across the news back in the day. 2011, thereabout.

3. My Nairaland friend claims everyone should avoid Kobojunkie. I was warned that he is a troll looking to derail threads and frustrate members. MechanicMike aka MrCork too.
Number three is an undeniable truth. The boy needs therapy.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by IPG25(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wahala wahala

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ice Zamani, the only rapper in Nigeria that's quite prophetic with his EPs...

Trash Can EP 1 and 2....

Anyway, his Money (A Freestyled Cover of the original song by M.I. Abaga) still seat at the top of my best Nigeria rap songs and his features with Joel Ortizz and M.I. Abaga on Can I Talk is one hell of song...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by id4sho(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.