Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee (81410 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by revived2: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
tobenuel:
Please recommend food for a person with fresh heart break 💔

Who broke your heart

Or what broke your heart gee??
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
This guy career don die

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Justbeingreal(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
ICE LOW KEY YOUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU REMEMBER YOUR DRAMA YEARS AGO..

4 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by dalass(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
tobenuel:

Wait f breakfast grin

More seriously, Pele smiley

Eat sweet things to sweeten your belle smiley
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Michaelspresh(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
So this woman is 23 years

Wow

3 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by GanagiBeetrus: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Exactly how Chioma and Davido started. 🤣🤣🤣

I hope Ice Prince won’t give her assurance, cos assurance now means something else
What's with your obsession with this Chioma.
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:

What's with your obsession with this Chioma.

Can’t we just play again, it’s the trending topic. #Assurance
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by oyekan1997(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
brethen in the lord, do yourself a favour and get rich. my 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Draslo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
She's from the st****s
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
I'm going to her inbox at least 1000 euro for lunch first .. Let's start from there .
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by abobote: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oboi that breast too fine.

If I go to hell, na breast coz am

3 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
You know, I got one Reason never to envy Social media "appearance " and marriages, majority of them never last.
Later, news unfolding would be , he got baby mamas roaming the place.
grin
These people should learn to utilise their time for something more valuable than clout chasing.

End of story!
P.S : Quote me and try to insult me and die!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Richwallet: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chinenye Ubah says,

smiley

It's not even close.

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by fergieboy: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ice prince that year

I think he still holds the record for the most well dressed artist

4 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by OLOKOESHIN: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
squash47:
The girl no fine....
Her breast yellow

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Josephkabila12: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Panshak Zamani.............. respect man

2 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Minajesty18(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
She participated in beauty pageants buh Ice prince is taller dan her. I no get 😐

2 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Drealgametip: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
smiley

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Minajesty18(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Richwallet:
Chinenye Ubah says,

smiley

It's not even close.

U sabi!
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Spidermon: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Alex and all these Abuja babes...
10mill endorsement...u Dey whyne?

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Abolodje: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
*Meet Beautiful Nollywood, Brand Influencer Star Evanny Patrick, The Alledged Fiancée To Rapper Ice Prince*

Recently, one of Nigeria's finest artistes, Ice Prince Zamani was rumoured to have found love in a Nollywood screen goddess, Evanny Isioma Patrick. The veracity of the report has not been ascertained even though the rapper has neither denied nor admitted any such rumour.

However, here are few things you need to know about Evanny Patrick.

She is an Abuja-based model, actress and entrepreneurs. She was born in 2000s and a hails from Delta state.

She is beautiful and radiates of elegance that wherever she passes, God's wonders of creation clearly manifests in her.

She is a graduate of Houdegbe North American University, Benin where she obtained Bachelors degree in Business Administration and Management.

She also bagged Postgraduate Diploma in both Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Management from Obafemi Awolowo. University, Ile-Ife Osun State.

Since then, she has continued to demonstrate intrinsic commitments that has attracted records in career breakthrough.

Evanny has won several beauty pageant contests, some of which include 2015 Face Of HBS (Heartland Beauty Supply). She won the star prize of a brand new car and one year ambassadorial deal. She also won Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, MBGA 2017, Face of Candycity World 2018 among others.

Also the founder of Evanny Patrick Couture, a fashion brand that has continued to introduce several creative and innovative concepts in the Nigerian fashion industry, she was in 2019 honoured with Africa’s. Most Influential Young Female CEO of the Year Africa CEO Merit Awards.

In recent times, she has won numerous awards and sealed several ambassadorial deals. Earlier in the year, she sealed an endorsement deal of N10m with Kambi Cosmetics, a skin care company that leads in the Nigerian market with array of premium beauty products made with the finest ingredients designed to give the skin a wow look.

She also won big at the 2023 Nigeria Women Achievers Award, an event the sixth in the series.

Not long ago, she featured in a movie with top Nollywood stars, including Walter Anga and many more.
So pretty!! I bet she can take all of me and my hot cum in her
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Richwallet: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Minajesty18:

U sabi!

She's not Nigerian yet worth mentioning.

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by correctguy101(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
tobenuel:

Try bread and yoyo bitters? tongue

Freshly baked 💔...

Sorry o, you lost money shocked
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Our Nl men will not sleep well tonight.

A woman they can never afford,out of their league, out of their reach,is their worst nightmare.

Then their coping mechanism comes in-shaming,lol.. this to them is an easy route,instead of the hard way which is improving your value so much that you can get up to three of her type fighting over you.

That explains why even the local street 4/10 girl rejects them grin

It will never be well with this economy that has shown our men shege and battered them so much that "love and acceptance" ( one of the basic things of life) they can't even afford

2 Likes

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by correctguy101(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
OKOATA:
If you see a man cussling, cuddling and kissing a girl in public just know that he's a simp. grin

Wrong.

Na konji wan kih the grandfather.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by ruzell86: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fire of Zamani ! 🔥

Reaslly wish dude can come back to making hits, just one more time. #VIP crooner. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Goalnaldo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
The moment i saw isioma, i was 80 percent convinced she's Deltan. keep representing our state well epitome of beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by BantuCanon: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by Daxray07(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Una screenshot the guy wey dey beg for house rent join? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee by jimcaddy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
My love for Igbo ladies will never die. Igbo ladies are so fresh and so beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.