Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Go From $0 - $10K Selling On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Go From $0 - $10K Selling On Amazon (116 Views)

Amazon FBA: How I Made My First $10K Selling On The World Giant Marketplace / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go From $0 - $10K Selling On Amazon by herberz: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
I’m not selling anything here so I’m gonna keep it short.

I make money selling on Amazon: The world largest marketplace. Yes, almost everyone know this but not many people know how to sell on the platform.

I will skip the amount I’m making or how much you could be making. That’s not the important part. Nigeria today, there is a need for a side income and with the current instability of our flagship currency, it makes absolute sense to diversify your portfolio and create passive income that earns in foreign currencies.

Amazon FBA(welcome to Google search) is a business model where you sell your products to Amazon customers, and they have over 200million of them.

If we have any one currently running a business in Nigeria, preferably an e-commerce business, you need to pay attention to this.

I don’t owe anyone here an explanation or clarification. I’m not selling any damn thing to anyone! I’m here to share my knowledge and create a community out of it.

If you’re curious with starting out or expanding your business across the border, I might be the perfect one to ask any questions about getting started.

I created a Telegram group: t. me/gtfomatrix

Join and ask me any question about selling on Amazon.

You’re welcome!

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Adeniyi Reveals Influence Of Ooni Of Ife In His Emergence As Customs / Another Business Goes Live. Add Your Business On Google Business Listing (PICS / IFC, NGX Recognise Access Bank’s Leadership In Promoting Women Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.