Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Make It Make Sense - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make It Make Sense (630 Views)

The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense / Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make It Make Sense by gohf: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if the same response is given a million times you will NEVER understand it 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Make It Make Sense by Maynmann: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
how can one person say he is not the shit that comes out from him but creation that comes out from God is god?
A. Is it madness
B. Self deception
C. See eh I am an agent of darkness sent to destroy as many as possible
So your god creation his is bodily fluids?
The same way i created my shit inside me using nothing but myself, your god did same?

Are you thinking?
Re: Make It Make Sense by Maynmann: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
Even if the same response is given a million times you will NEVER understand it 🤣🤣🤣
The food i ate that I excreted, I didn’t create it, even the shit I didn’t create it, i made it.

If your god created the food, created shit, where did he create it from.

You are laughing at yourself cheesy
Re: Make It Make Sense by gohf: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

So your god creation his is bodily fluids?
The same way i created my shit inside me using nothing but myself, your god did same?

Are you thinking?
what are you typing, calm down and type properly.

So the same way you created your shit, you are what you created, you are shit na... 😁😁😁🤣

I am thinking why you keep calling yourself shit 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Make It Make Sense by Maynmann: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
what are you typing, calm down and type properly.

So the same way you created your shit, you are what you created, you are shit na... 😁😁😁🤣

I am thinking why you keep calling yourself shit 🤣🤣🤣
How did i create my shit?
Re: Make It Make Sense by gohf: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

The food i ate that I excreted, I didn’t create it, even the shit I didn’t create it, i made it.

If your god created the food, created shit, where did he create it from.

You are laughing at yourself cheesy

and what you are typing makes sense to you.

Why did you call yourself a fo...ol?
Re: Make It Make Sense by gohf: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

How did i create my shit?
it's your business na, did I ask you 😒
Re: Make It Make Sense by Maynmann: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
it's your business na, did I ask you 😒
It was you that equated your god creating from himself, to how i “create” shit”, so how does one create shit?
Re: Make It Make Sense by Maynmann: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
and what you are typing makes sense to you.

Why did you call yourself a fo...ol?
Dullard like yahweh , my bodily fluids is my creation? 😂
You are yahweh urine.
Re: Make It Make Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:

The truth stands the test of time not the acceptance of people, it will prove true in the end.

You don't know how powerful the truth is my friend whoever hears the truth can never ever remain the same! Hebrews 4:12

If it's well presented it enters into the heart of any listener so the response is in two ways you either fall in love with it to make it your own or hate it with passion.

Those falling in love with TRUTH are sincere and honest hearted individuals who think of fairness towards all while haters of truth are selfish and greedy people.

So no matter how close you're to the truth it all depends on your heart condition while the truth remains what it is: TRUTH!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Make It Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
■ So what if there's a God and He is sending people to hell or lake of fire for all the evil they refused to stop doing, what would you do?
■ How would you save yourself from a being that created the whole universe as he attempts to let your soul get destroyed. (Not like he has to do anything if it's already 'programmed' that evil will be destroyed)
■ What do you gain if you gain the whole world, die and some dude comes back to life and enjoys 'all you have worked for' (Illustration)
■ What do you gain when you die? The whole world you accumulated or what? Did men who were buried with their wealth go with it?
■ So if you do have a soul, what happens to it, what happens if there is life after death, will you come back and change your ways? Abeg make it make sense
1. According to Jesus Christ, only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven, and, yes, Hell aka Lake of Fire both coexist - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Before you go "preaching" to others, at least make certain to rid yourself of ignorance of the one who you claim to believe in. undecided

2. Salvation — as expressed in John 3 vs 1 - 21 —, as offered by Jesus Christ, is basically from God's curse against His people — Israel— in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 68. That is why Jesus Christ told you that He was sent by the Father to the Lost sheep of Isreal - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - a Truth, many of you turn a blind eye to because it does not suit your ideas. undecided

3. The fate you describe remains for those who are not of the blood of Jacob regardless because God did not reverse His judgment - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 - against mankind through Jesus Christ. Rather what God did was provide redemption from His own curse of sin and death against the children of Israel in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 68. undecided

4. Again, a non-Israelite cannot do anything to reverse God's decision against them since the time of Adam, so I am not certain why you pretend that somehow Jesus Christ does when He never said so. undecided

5. Only those who are of the blood of Jacob are able to obtain Life after death. Jesus Christ made you aware of this even though you clearly reject His teachings. For all unbelievers and non-Israelites, God's judgment since Adam - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 - remains. undecided
Re: Make It Make Sense by gohf: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Jesus Christ, only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven, and, yes, Hell aka Lake of Fire both coexist - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Before you go "preaching" to others, at least make certain to rid yourself of ignorance of the one who you claim to believe in. undecided
your response as usually as little to do with what you highlighted. Mehn you have issues, by the way the correct statement isn't born again but those born of the spirit. Remove the log in ur own eyes first

2. Salvation — as expressed in John 3 vs 1 - 21 —, as offered by Jesus Christ, is basically from God's curse against His people — Israel— in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 68. That is why Jesus Christ told you that He was sent by the Father to the Lost sheep of Isreal - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - a Truth, many of you turn a blind eye to because it does not suit your ideas. undecided
what rubbish is this, salvation is a cute against God's people, or for. Wow you make mistakes like this or you have justification for what you just wrote (not interested). Still doesn't relate to what you're quoting.

3. The fate you describe remains for those who are not of the blood of Jacob regardless because God did not reverse His judgment - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 - against mankind through Jesus Christ. Rather what God did was provide redemption from His own curse of sin and death against the children of Israel in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 68. undecided

4. Again, a non-Israelite cannot do anything to reverse God's decision against them since the time of Adam, so I am not certain why you pretend that somehow Jesus Christ does when He never said so. undecided

5. Only those who are of the blood of Jacob are able to obtain Life after death. Jesus Christ made you aware of this even though you clearly reject His teachings. For all unbelievers and non-Israelites, God's judgment since Adam - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 - remains. undecided
forgive me but at this point too tired to read the rubbish you have written. Thanks anyway
Re: Make It Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
gohf:
■ your response as usually as little to do with what you highlighted. Mehn you have issues, by the way the correct statement isn't born again but those born of the spirit. Remove the log in ur own eyes first
■ what rubbish is this, salvation is a cute against God's people, or for. Wow you make mistakes like this or you have justification for what you just wrote (not interested). Still doesn't relate to what you're quoting.
■ forgive me but at this point too tired to read the rubbish you have written. Thanks anyway
1. What you said makes no sense. Jesus Christ said except a man is born again — born of water AND born of Spirit — He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. Why would you resort to separating the two as far as entry into the Kingdom of God? undecided

2. Your response is hard to decipher! undecided

3. You seem ignorant of the Truth of God as taught by Jesus Christ from many of your responses, how come? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeing A Late Friend In Dream / Church On Trial In France / Re: Christianity Is It Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.