Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday (495 Views)

BUSTED!! President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Seen With PICC Line Fixed In His Body / Tinubu With His Grand Children / Atiku Attends Graduation Ceremony Of His Grand Kids At Springhall British School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
His a good man I must say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
@Mynd44 @OAM4J @Dominique come and see our president playing with his Grand kids. Our Daddy is a good man
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by iammo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
cool

Happy grandpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Ttalk: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Happy family
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

Perhaps late Jide's kid

Their father is late, he died sometimes ago and Tinubu seem to be the grandfather that takes charge

This is not a good comment bro.

Those are seyi Tinubu's children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by talented321: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
And one minor set of people will still complain about this
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:
Happy family
Indeed. The only thing let him follow and make Nigerians happy 😊😊😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Generalmystic: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ttalk:
Happy family
Happy family but he's peppering poor Nigerians. Oga rest

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by iammo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Supremos:
This is not a good comment bro.

Those are seyi Tinubu's children
Pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Generalmystic: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Supremos:
His a good man I must say.
It seems you have A1 in asslicking APC politicians. The other day it was imo state governor that were asslicking.
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Generalmystic:
It seems you have A1 in asslicking APC politicians. The other day it was imo state governor that were asslicking.
m@d man, you've brought your stvpidity here today again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Pardon my ignorance
Oh ok. Was thinking that comment was made in bad fate, didn't know your heart was innocent. Cheers bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Hoilgbegiri: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Teaching them how to be cocaine addicts
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Generalmystic: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Supremos:
m@d man, you've brought your stvpidity here today again
Cc Nlfpmod. He's calling me mad man.

I have right to my views
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Generalmystic: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Lol πŸ˜‚. That's the president of the federal republic of Nigeria that you're referring to
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Generalmystic:
Cc Nlfpmod. He's calling me mad man.

I have right to my views
If mod bans me what do you achieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Be properly guided. I'm not sure this comment is warranted owing to the effect it would have to those kids
Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Hoilgbegiri: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Supremos:
Be properly guided. I'm not sure this comment is warranted owing to the effect it would have to those kids

It will favor me and my family

Re: President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday by Supremos: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

It will favor me and my family
Really?

I dey water dey pray for you

(1) (Reply)

APC: Lagos West Senatorial District Top Delegate Is Dead / Obi Now IPOB Spokesman’ β€” Simon Ekpa / Subsidy Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.