Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users (912 Views)

Work Remotely As Freelance For Upwork And Fiverr / My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! / I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users by nkemjacob2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gurus in the house help us. What are the unique features about this website that will favour NIGERIANS going into freelancing

1 Like

Re: Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users by RoadMozart(m): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2023
I've seen folks with more success in fiverr than Upwork

2 Likes

Re: Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users by Olawrites: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Having used both over the years, I'd pick Upwork to some extent.

Upwork is premium website where you use money (connect buying) to make money ( send proposal) which isn't sure for newbies.

Fiverr is a free website that you hope on algorithm to rank your gig which isn't sure for beginners and you can also apply for a gig for free using buyer request.

Upwork has potential of ongoing job (long term client)

Fiverr is mostly one-off project.

Upwork is expensive for beginners.

Fiverr is not expensive for beginners.

Hope these few details helps

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users by Capitabrain(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2023
I have opened my upwork account since 2019 and till date I have never received any offer for work(frustrating) having written several proposals for data entry jobs through the free connects. I don't mind to use money to buy connects though.
Olawrites:
Having used both over the years, I'd pick Upwork to some extent.

Upwork is premium website where you use money (connect buying) to make money ( send proposal) which isn't sure for newbies.

Fiverr is a free website that you hope on algorithm to rank your gig which isn't sure for beginners and you can also apply for a gig for free using buyer request.

Upwork has potential of ongoing job (long term client)

Fiverr is mostly one-off project.

Upwork is expensive for beginners.

Fiverr is not expensive for beginners.

Hope these few details helps

1 Like

Re: Between Upwork And Fiverr Which Is Friendly To Nigeria Users by Akanaz(m): 4:30am On Mar 13
Upwork is the best and here are some reasons.

1. Upwork maybe expensive for beginners. But just like any other business, if you can raise capital, you will earn big.

2. Fiverr is cheaper because you don't need any financial commitment. However, as a beginner, you will struggle. Most buyers pay for experience.

3. On upwork, as long as you verify your account and don't have multiple account. You can keep your account for a long time.

4. On fiverr, your account can easily get deactivated without any tangible reason even though you are a top rated seller. This means you will have to start from the scratch.

Pro tip: as long as you are an expert in your field, know how to sell yourself, and have enough money (connect) you will make it big on Upwork.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Urgently / Nnpc Test Pass Mark / I Am Impressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.