Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido (3051 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Sextape Of James Brown Leaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by Update2tv: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2023

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by iammo(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Crazy lady... He has apologize and he is begging

Why destroy his image and brand over sex
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by onatisi(m): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2023
It is too late, sex scandals or extra marital affairs scandals can't bring Davido down,he has gone beyond that point. All these Anita episodes will soon fade off in about one week from now AS LONG DAVIDO KEEPS SHUT AND DOESN'T Respond TO IT AT ALL, the drama will die a natural death

3 Likes

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Anìta shameless broken and damaged gold digger WHÓRĒ. I blame Davido for getting involved with such a PUBLIC TOILET.
HOW CAN YOU RISK SUCH A CHARACTER TO BEING THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN? A SATIFIED OLOSHŌ WITH WITH UNCOUNTABLE ṢĒX VIDEOS OVER THE INTERNET! SOMETHING HER CHILDREN, GRAND CHILDREN, GREAT GRAND CHILDREN AND IN-LAWS WILL GET TO SEE!

GOD FORBID BAD THING
GOD FORBID PUBLIC TOILET.

GUYS, BE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU GET INVOLVED WITH WHÓREṢ
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRË.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by chatinent: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Anìta shameless broken and damaged gold digger WHÓRĒ. I blame Davido for getting involved with such a PUBLIC TOILET.
HOW CAN YOU RISK SUCH A CHARACTER TO BEING THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN? A SATISFIED OLOSHŌ WITH WITH UNCOUNTABLE ṢĒX VIDEOS OVER THE INTERNET! SOMETHING HER CHILDREN, GRAND CHILDREN, GREAT GRAND CHILDREN AND IN-LAWS WILL GET TO SEE!

GOD FORBID BAD THING
GOD FORBID PUBLIC TOILET.

GUYS, BE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU GET INVOLVED WITH WHÓREṢ
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRË.

Did you say all these because you feel you should defend Davido for a matter that has no business with you or you are his legal counsel on Nairaland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
Crazy lady... He has apologize and he is begging

Why destroy his image and brand over sex

U think Davido foolish to send that? The girl is adding her own ajasa.
Why cropping pictures? Shebi e dey show him verified name before?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by iammo(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U think Davido foolish to send that? The girl is adding her own ajasa.
Why cropping pictures? Shebi e dey show him verified name before?

Abi oo

The DM looks fake, and the crop shows she is hiding stuffs
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2023
chatinent:

Did you say all these because you feel you should defend Davido for a matter that has no business with you or you are his legal counsel on Nairaland?
Wey rey
Who asked for your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Lol

As much as I find this girl annoying I am happy Davido is experiencing this dragging and embarrassment.it will teach him and men like him to keep their pen1s in one place

I know Chioma herself is not a saint either.she was formerly a side chick before she became his wife but she has given him relative peace.however, she herself is also getting entangled in All this madness because after she lost her son she still opened her eyes and married a serial philanderer and baby daddy who never hid his irritating habit.you knew he can fvck anything so she shouldn't be too disappointed because she knew.

From Anita's confession it shows Davido was a basket mouth and he exposed his marriage to another basket mouth.how Can you be fuckin a girl whose sex videos are all over the internet and be discussing your intimate Marital issues with her? Of course you deserve every thing you are getting.this is a lesson to men who think because they have money they don't need character and self control.no matter the talent and fame you have,if your penis and mouth does not have control,that's what you get.

Another thing I find amusing is that Nigerians and his fans think that they are showing solidarity and support to davido by insulting a hoe.like don't you guys think? Olosho dey get shame? What does olosho have to loose? Insulting an olosho is entertainment and fun to her.you are giving her exactly what she wants (ATTENTION AND FOLLOWERS) nothing concern her with negative attention,all Na attention for her and that is why she is confidently saying she's ready to come to Nigeria to give interviews.like she's having fun while you're expending negative energy on her cheesy

Oloshos anywhere in the world have nothing to loose.women were not designed to be detached from their emotions when having sex so for a woman to degenerate into sleeping with different men for money, attention and fame, know she has nothing to loose so calling her prostitute, Devil,demon,witch etc is feeding her energy while draining yours.again if you think,why should you be fighting someone who has her vagina opened on the internet.shes like the proverbial leper that cannot fun wara but ole dawara nu.she cannot have a marriage but she's ready to destroy Davidos marriage,she doesn't have Davidos money but she's ready to destroy his name,career and endorsement.what are you still fighting/insulting with that kind of person for? grin each Time she opens her mouth, she's giving bloggers more money, she's giving social media audience more entertainment and by implication increasing her followers and fame grin don't you guys get it? grin

Everyday you go to her page to Insult her she's getting more traffic,bloggers will carry it,they too Will get more traffic, money will come in while tearing Davido (who you think you are defending apart) grin

Now ask yourself why his colleagues in the entertainment industry kept quiet.shebi Chris Brown, Akon,baby etc are his friends.ask yourself why oloshos like her have not dared cyberbully a jarule,Nelly or 50 cent but she's harassing Davido grin do you want to tell me after shows and performances DMX,t.i king,pididi no dey carry akata oloshos? Why them no try am with them? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by chatinent: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Wey rey
Who asked for your opinion?

A weyrey is actually sb who cannot make any useful point without abusive speech, and still ends up saying nothing. It's very hereditary by this definition.

Don't bother responding. Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by labake1(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2023
I feel for Chioma but she should have known what she is into before saying "I do". I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she won't lose forever.
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by Baronthecelebri: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Anita brown is a damage tools, Davido should not listen to her
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by Thomasankara(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
[/color]sense dey ur word[color=#770077]
SAMBARRY:
Lol

As much as I find this girl annoying I am happy Davido is experiencing this dragging and embarrassment.it will teach him and men like him to keep their pen1s in one place

I know Chioma herself is not a saint either.she was formerly a side chick before she became his wife but she has given him relative peace.however, she herself is also getting entangled in All this madness because after she lost her son she still opened her eyes and married a serial philanderer and baby daddy who never hid his irritating habit.you knew he can fvck anything so she shouldn't be too disappointed because she knew.

From Anita's confession it shows Davido was a basket mouth and he exposed his marriage to another basket mouth.how Can you be fuckin a girl whose sex videos are all over the internet and be discussing your intimate Marital issues with her? Of course you deserve every thing you are getting.this is a lesson to men who think because they have money they don't need character and self control.no matter the talent and fame you have,if your penis and mouth does not have control,that's what you get.

Another thing I find amusing is that Nigerians and his fans think that they are showing solidarity and support to davido by insulting a hoe.like don't you guys think? Olosho dey get shame? What does olosho have to loose? Insulting an olosho is entertainment and fun to her.you are giving her exactly what she wants (ATTENTION AND FOLLOWERS) nothing concern her with negative attention,all Na attention for her and that is why she is confidently saying she's ready to come to Nigeria to give interviews.like she's having fun while you're expending negative energy on her cheesy

Oloshos anywhere in the world have nothing to loose.women were not designed to be detached from their emotions when having sex so for a woman to degenerate into sleeping with different men for money, attention and fame, know she has nothing to loose so calling her prostitute, Devil,demon,witch etc is feeding her energy while draining yours.again if you think,why should you be fighting someone who has her vagina opened on the internet.shes like the proverbial leper that cannot fun wara but ole dawara nu.she cannot have a marriage but she's ready to destroy Davidos marriage,she doesn't have Davidos money but she's ready to destroy his name,career and endorsement.what are you still fighting/insulting with that kind of person for? grin each Time she opens her mouth, she's giving bloggers more money, she's giving social media audience more entertainment and by implication increasing her followers and fame grin don't you guys get it? grin

Everyday you go to her page to Insult her she's getting more traffic,bloggers will carry it,they too Will get more traffic, money will come in while tearing Davido (who you think you are defending apart) grin

Now ask yourself why his colleagues in the entertainment industry kept quiet.shebi Chris Brown, Akon,baby etc are his friends.ask yourself why oloshos like her have not dared cyberbully a jarule,Nelly or 50 cent but she's harassing Davido grin do you want to tell me after shows and performances DMX,t.i king,pididi no dey carry akata oloshos? Why them no try am with them? grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by sharpwriter(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Lol

Nice right up and the apt truth! However, I am interested in your last question? Why dem oloshos no try am with those guys you mentioned?
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Nice right up and the apt truth! However, I am interested in your last question? Why dem oloshos no try am with those guys you mentioned?
there's a Warri proverb that says your hand dey big for who you Sabi say you fit beat and your mouth go sharp for who you Sabi bully.if you know someone is capable of treating your fvck up immediately,you won't poke him/her.

Those guys were ex-gangsters.more like what we will refer to as cultists in naija.imagine bullying and trolling someone who was formerly a cultists and is into music now.to kill you no go hard.those kain people fit pay someone to bath her with acid.yes they have left street life but the monster/street life has not died in them.e just dey coma.na money put am to sleep,e no mean say the werey no still dey there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by sharpwriter(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
there's a Warri proverb that says your hand dey big for who you Sabi say you fit beat and your mouth go sharp for who you Sabi bully.if you know someone is capable of treating your fvck up immediately,you won't poke him/her.

Those guys were ex-gangsters.more like what we will refer to as cultists in naija.imagine bullying and trolling someone who was formerly a cultists and is into music now
Lol.... I get it now. I guess as much. Bad guyz wey no go take sh!t. Dem fit blast her head off grin
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.... I get it now. I guess as much. Bad guyz wey no go take sh!t. Dem fit blast her head off grin
people like DMx, Tupac,puff Daddy,Snoop dog, Nelly, Akon, ASAP,jayz etc.them be giran.them don tey for street well well and them don live rough life because they were gangsters.those guys are not gentlemen.na money just make them cool down.no be say the werey no still dey there.those guys are very rugged and she knows she can't do such shii with them because they're as street as much as she's street.only difference is that they have money and loyalists and have calmed down (mind you the monster in them still dey coma o,no be say e don die) but Davido on the other hand is ajebo,has a few street OT only in naija.american gangsterism rough and brutal pass Naija own and he's in Nigeria so to bully am no go hard because she knows nobody will put her in her place

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Lol

You have said it all. They think this one is Naija olosho that has small shame. grin They are using a black american girl that types like she fell on her head to play. Which kind drama she no fit give Davido? Naija girl for done lock comment section, but this chick stand gidigba for days now. Replying everyone. Posting videos and having the time of her life.

When I said it here that a man should at least be cautious of the kind of woman he rolls with in the name of being polygamous, they came for me. This was when Dangote's chic posted his nyash.

That period Desmond Elliot was saying trash, gistlover wanted to cast his babymama dealings. Reached out to the lady and she said she has nothing to say!! A lady that has a thriving career in a private firm, you expect her to start sending videos of her in a room with Desmond Elliot?

Rumour had it that Sanwo Olu is/was dating Mo Abodu and guys asked what he saw in an old woman. But Mo cannot decide to cast their relationship. She has a name to protect too. Sanwo Olu is smart to have gone for Mo. Not everything is agbalumo breast and nyash. All these plastic girls that any small thing, they have started punching their keypads. They enter your car and they are already doing TikTok videos. Next thing a blogger is adding 1 + 1. Small fight and they start calling you out on IG.

Men are polygamous in nature, we have heard.
Are they also senseless?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by sharpwriter(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

You have said it all. They think this one is Naija olosho that has small shame. grin They are using a black american girl that types like she fell on her head to play. Which kind drama she no fit give Davido? Naija girl for done lock comment section, but this chick stand gidigba for days now. Replying everyone. Posting videos and having the time of her life.

When I said it here that a man should at least be cautious of the kind of woman he rolls with in the name of being polygamous, they came for me. This was when Dangote's chic posted his nyash.

That period Desmond Elliot was saying trash, gistlover wanted to cast his babymama dealings. Reached out to the lady and she said she has nothing to say!! A lady that has a thriving career in a private firm, you expect her to start sending videos of her in a room with Desmond Elliot?

Rumour had it that Sanwo Olu is/was dating Mo Abodu and guys asked what he saw in an old woman. But Mo cannot decide to cast their relationship. She has a name to protect too. Sanwo Olu is smart to have gone for Mo. Not everything is agbalumo breast and nyash. All these plastic girls that any small thing, they have started punching their keypads. They enter your car and they are already doing TikTok videos. Next thing a blogger is adding 1 + 1. Small fight and they start calling you out on IG.

Are they also senseless?
Hmmmm
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
people like DMx, Tupac,puff Daddy,Snoop dog, Nelly, Akon, ASAP,jayz etc.them be giran.them don tey for street well well and them don live rough life because they were gangsters.those guys are not gentlemen.na money just make them cool down.no be say the werey no still dey there.those guys are very rugged and she knows she can't do such shii with them because they're as street as much as she's street.only difference is that they have money and loyalists and have calmed down (mind you the monster in them still dey coma o,no be say e don die) but Davido on the other hand is ajebo,has a few street OT only in naija.american gangsterism rough and brutal pass Naija own and he's in Nigeria so to bully am no go hard because she knows nobody will put her in her place

wetin u dey talk - na yankee. snoop wifes dealt with him - puff daddy's baby mamas dealt with him, dres ex wife is dealing with him. jayz is thoroughy whipped by beyonce sote na solange dey beat am and beyone dey yab am for top 10 single.

you cannot do shit in a country with a strong criminal justice system , and where the law and society tilts towards women.
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Are they also senseless?
I'm actually happy that the girl dragged,embarrassed and exposed Davido because he has been sending off the wrong vibe that with money you can fvck any woman, with money you can silence any woman and with money you can buy anyone.he tried shushing her up,she no gree close mouth,she just dey open everything.shebi Naija olosho go still get small respect for family.this one no send, she don send the sex video to him papa and sisters grin and even saying she will send more grin

This situation will teach notorious community pen1s men to keep their preek one place before them disgrace you for outside.you think Na every woman get shame or send dignity? grin
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I'm actually happy that the girl dragged,embarrassed and exposed Davido because he has been sending off the wrong vibe that with money you can fvck any woman, with money you can silence any woman and with money you can buy anyone.he tried shushing her up,she no gree close mouth,she just dey open everything.shebi Naija olosho go still get small respect for family.this one no send, she don send the sex video to him papa and sisters grin and even saying she will send more grin

This situation will teach notorious community pen1s men to keep their preek one place before them disgrace you for outside.you think Na every woman get shame or send dignity? grin

Wetin be this??
This one would give us entertainment for the next 18yrs o. Make e better be say she no get belle. grin
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

wetin u dey talk - na yankee. snoop wifes dealt with him - puff daddy's baby mamas dealt with him, dres ex wife is dealing with him. jayz is thoroughy whipped by beyonce sote na solange dey beat am and beyone dey yab am for top 10 single.

you cannot do shit in a country with a strong criminal justice system , and where the law and society tilts towards women.
lmaooo yinmu

Those guys are baby daddies now.jayz on the other hand no fit go because they are more of business partners than couples.if he vex say he wan go,half of his properties go go too but no be say one olosho go dey intimidate am and he no go know how to fvck am up
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by SAMBARRY: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Wetin be this??
This one would give us entertainment for the kext 18yrs o. Make e better be say she no get belle. grin
person wey open yansh for on top internet,wey send video wey Davido dey lick her poosy wey she spread leg and Davido put head inside dey lick everything.was that not why she was saying that the mouth Davido dey use entertain him fans Na wetin he dey use entertain her clit**ris if no be say I no wan upload porn for here,Omo the girl Na 1st class werey and it was at the point when she said she would send more that the Adelekes said they'll accept the child after she births her child (just to save them from the further embarrassment) and then she was accepting 500 thousand dollars per year

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by kkins25(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
All I know is if you're sexually demanding, keep your circle of guys/babes very small. Because the larger your circle of sexual partners the greater the chances of getting into trouble--physical and spiritual(if you believe in that stuff).
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by kkins25(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
person wey open yansh for on top internet,wey send video wey Davido dey lick her poosy wey she spread leg and Davido put head inside dey lick everything.was that not why she was saying that the mouth Davido dey use entertain him fans Na wetin he dey use entertain her clit**ris if no be say I no wan upload porn for here, Omo the girl Na 1st class werey and it was at the point when she said she would send more that the Adelekes said they'll accept the child after she births her child (just to save them from the further embarrassment) and then she was accepting 500 thousand dollars per year
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by CJStarz: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
If only Davido's mum was alive,(for she died when David was 10 or 12), he might have turned out a better adult. He's probably seeking some maternal touch hence his philandering. Just saying.
God will restore him.
Re: Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido by izonborn098(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fish brain gender.

(1) (Reply)

Brenda Fassie And Yvonne Chaka Chaka, African Legends / Stephanie Okreke In Sizzling Romance With Idahosa / Jim Iyk Commits Fashion Felony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.