Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops (16526 Views)

Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuksanambra: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2023
teepain:

It is okay to encourage the Igbos to do everything humanly possible to develop the East and every patriotic Nigerian should support that idea in any way that they can. This original post is about the Anambra state govt demolishing shops and you somehow brought in the SW leaders. What is the nexus?

I wonder what you intend achieving with the way you talk down on your own people at every opportunity. When the South westerners built the first Television in Africa, which the military govt later converted to NTA, who helped them built it? Many other interventions that have now been converted to national properties were built by the South Westerners and that feat can and will still be repeated. The Yorubas have a name for the child that points to his father's house with his left finger.

That old fool is a bastard without sense.

Yorubas have been excellent traders before his father was born, but he doesn't know since stupidity is his trademark.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

U igbos were celebrating and hailing him like u hailed obi.......nw there's nothing to show for it
Lol! You sound like a pathetic being.How do you come to the conclusion that all Igbos were hailing him?
Is it a subtle expression of Igbophobia or bitterness?
Please keep wailing oo.Your tears give me satisfaction.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by femisplash: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2023
chuksanambra:

That old fool is a bastard without sense.

Yorubas have been excellent traders before his father was born, but he doesn't know since stupidity is his trademark.
His father is edo but claiming yoruba because his mum is yoruba..his type are plenty.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by sreamsense: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
post=124137851:
Fake news from west
Just yesterday The Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Onyekachi Ibezim has commissioned F.C Complex comprising over two hundred shops in Obosi market in Idemili north local government
https://.com.ng/2023/07/01/anambra-state-deputy-governor-ibezim-commissions-plaza-commends-ezenkwu-for-investing-home/
Are you expecting somebody selling okpa, ugwu or fruits to be able to pay for that shop? The shop buildings are too close apart, they suppose to create enough space or make provision for modern tent/kiosk that Okpa and ugwu woman can easily pay for. Also, many customers get discouraged to climb stairs case to patronize uppermost floors that usually lead to low patronage or shops unpaid for, alternative easy public lift should be considered to safe more time.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Swissli(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
This Ain't Fair
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Eriokanmi: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
teepain:

It is okay to encourage the Igbos to do everything humanly possible to develop the East and every patriotic Nigerian should support that idea in any way that they can. This original post is about the Anambra state govt demolishing shops and you somehow brought in the SW leaders. What is the nexus?

I wonder what you intend achieving with the way you talk down on your own people at every opportunity. When the South westerners built the first Television in Africa, which the military govt later converted to NTA, who helped them built it? Many other interventions that have now been converted to national properties were built by the South Westerners and that feat can and will still be repeated. The Yorubas have a name for the child that points to his father's house with his left finger.
As you can see... If you've ever read any of my posts before, you'd have known my stance. I'm Nigerian first, before my tribal or religious affiliation. I believe in the country Nigeria cos we have no other country.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by yemmywesey(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Igbo people and Shopify ,sorry shop

Are 5/6
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Ingocof(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
We will not take this, Igbos are being threatened and attacked in Anambra state, we must protest by all means.

Oby the bring back our girls will keep her mouth locked now, but let it be Lagos state her mouth will be wide opened like the gutter in her village.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Iamgrey5(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is my advice... Let ibos go and develop the international market, create even more in the south east. Get the fg licence to build a private ports. We will all be begging them to return in neaer future cos our people aren't wired to take up their trading prowess. That's God's gift to their generations. God had endowed each region with unique ideas. We depend on each other to thrive and live. I wonder what they're afraid of. By the time our giovt see our IGR drop sharply, they'd come back to their senses but then, it would have been too late.
"Yoruba boy from fake Edo"

This is about Anambra not Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by MrApcLimited: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
WhatsApp us for your Quality paints.

https:///0kit64

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Sweetrosie(f): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
EKONGKING:
In the land of billionaires ,we are seeing poverty.

By the way ,what is the meaning of Ultra Modern shops.

Where's the poverty in the picture??

Post Ibadan make we see
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Harowin: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:
Hundreds of market women and other residents in Anambra State on Friday protested at the Onitsha South Local Government Area headquarters, over an alleged plot by the council chairman, Emeka Orji, to eject them from their Oduigbo section of the Ochanja Central market.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/30/hundreds-anambra-state-traders-protest-against-planned-demolition-shops-onitsha-ochanja
Please show pictures or video of hundreds of traders protesting.. I keep telling u guys propaganda can not run a government… I blame the mod who are quick to push fake news to the front page..
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by texas1990(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124137851:
Fake news from west
Just yesterday The Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Onyekachi Ibezim has commissioned F.C Complex comprising over two hundred shops in Obosi market in Idemili north local government
https://.com.ng/2023/07/01/anambra-state-deputy-governor-ibezim-commissions-plaza-commends-ezenkwu-for-investing-home/
why did you Igbos always love lies and deciet ? I was there yesterday the numbers of the shop is not even up to 100, make them build more shops so that you people will go and develop your region.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by LegendHero(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Harowin:

Please show pictures or video of hundreds of traders protesting.. I keep telling u guys propaganda can not run a government… I blame the mod who are quick to push fake news to the front page..

Show you picture because na your papa dey buy me data?

Go to the Lagos lagoon, you go see plenty picture for there. Nobody get time to dey show pictures of poor protesting widows.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by teepain: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Everyone knows why sanwoolu is doing all these giragira. It's not a must that a particular tribe votes you or your party and that's where tribalism sets in. That's not democracy. Democracy is when 2 siblings joined different parties and voted based on their conscientious analogies. When you see people punishing a tribe for not voting you or party, I wonder what you call that.

Well the baffling thing for me is how you brought Sanwo-Olu into a post talking about the Anambra state Local Govt authorities demolishing shops in Anambra? How does that connect with Sanwo-Olu? Is it that you commented without reading the original post or is there dissonance somewhere? You didn't even address the authorities demolishing the shops in this instance! Is everything okay? Perhaps you read the topic and not the post itself which in itself is inexcusable. I advise you to read the post, perhaps you will spot the dissonance.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
texas1990:
why did you Igbos always love lies and deciet ? I was there yesterday the numbers of the shop is not even up to 100, make them build more shops so that you people will go and develop your region.
Otondo keep fooling yourself online

Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by uncleade(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is happening just because they didn't vote for Gvn Soludo. YÈYÉ PEOPLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuksanambra: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
As you can see... If you've ever read any of my posts before, you'd have known my stance. I'm Nigerian first, before my tribal or religious affiliation. I believe in the country Nigeria cos we have no other country.

You believe in Nigeria but you're supporting Kanu and Biafra.
At your age, you can't even stand for something. Such a shame.
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Mandate2023:

U igbos were celebrating and hailing him like u hailed obi.......nw there's nothing to show for it

Forget it, Soludo is a technocrat.

Just wait and see what he will turn Anambra to
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Awon olori Turkey
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by romeocares2: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is this also Igbophobia? MICOOP Africa. ChirFOOD
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by ceaser: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Are you on twitter? If you're on twitter you'll see the interesting manners in which their propaganda are being punctured by facts, even facts of 100, 200 years ago. I understand your concerns, which are of course valid. Good thing though is that this time the aggression is towards the Yorùbás, not Fulanis. And this aggression will likely last the next 8 years. Unlike Fulanis l, Yorùbás are masters at the media game. So if you've been conversant with twitter, all the false narratives are always punctured with verifiable facts that are brought forth by the Yorubas.

It also creates another platform to educate the young amongst Yorùbás about their rich history and culture. When the knowledge is there, the danger of a false narrative is always mitigated.

So,fret not. For Yorubas are master media strategists, not on misinformation but in impartation of knowledge thru the media.

Basic123:

Honestly, Igbo now control social media.They control what people know..its the information that they wish to spread that spread especially with the help of ARISE TV.what they do is to trend a particular narrative using all their bloggers and Social media handles then Arise TV will pick it up on there trending issues part of the their morning show then the bloggers and SM handlers will trend the arise TV programme to further escalate their 'false' narratives and give it some level of credence.

That is the pattern ..from Lagos election hullabaloo,Tinubu travelling for medical trip, to Bulaba speech, to attack on LASG on indeginization bill,blackmailing lagos/yorubas with demolition, to Tinubu 120 convoy,to Attack on Asake using yoruba to sing etc.....they use the same strategy to mask all the atrocities that happened in the East during the election and still happening and escalate the very little that happen in lagos.Yorubas should just wake up.If Igbo want a false narrative to spread within 5min now,they will propagate it successfully. They now market "information " which are often false narratives like they market their "fake products"!
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by Basic123: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceaser:
Are you on twitter? If you're on twitter you'll see the interesting manners in which their propaganda are being punctured by facts, even facts of 100, 200 years ago. I understand your concerns, which are of course valid. Good thing though is that this time the aggression is towards the Yorùbás, not Fulanis. And this aggression will likely last the next 8 years. Unlike Fulanis l, Yorùbás are masters at the media game. So if you've been conversant with twitter, all the false narratives are always punctured with verifiable facts that are brought forth by the Yorubas.

It also creates another platform to educate the young amongst Yorùbás about their rich history and culture. When the knowledge is there, the danger of a false narrative is always mitigated.

So,fret not. For Yorubas are master media strategists, not on misinformation but in impartation of knowledge thru the media.

I am actually not on twitter.
I know Yorubas refute with facts!
They rely more on lies,Alarmism and propaganda
Re: Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops by MamaletASO: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thank God this is not from Lagos state..
If not d most tribalist animals called " Igbo" would have tribalised it....

And called it ethnic cleansing...

Shiorr!

Anuofia!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Challenges Opposition To Present Both Buhari And Atiku Against Jonathan. / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.