Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank (7019 Views)

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by bropeee(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Notin 2 cry about. They can manage d regular twenty, twenty naira d collect on our roads.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by goldng: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
"The Money Grew winds", Where did it fly to?
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by cecegorz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Sorry o.
You mean our Professional policemen still line up on a queue to collect their Salaries? And probably intone 'Thank you, sir' to the 'Pay Master General'?
Whatever happened to giving Salary Schedules to a bank to credit their accounts?? And we thought it was only in equipments and ammo they were backward?

Well, Lagos motorists go hear am this month!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
*****smh
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Kulas: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
No type of story we never hear for naija.Naija makes the world to be interesting!.From all the comments so far,i cherised two comments: "Thief done thief thief money". Thats all!.While other countries has Police,nigeria has Polithief. Also another comments."Which other electronic security than the police".Does d word Police not suppose to mean source of security?,so which other security. That also proves the word Polithief. So u can see that "Thief done thief thief money"
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Elnuk34(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
LWKMD, pls this should be moved to the joke section
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Pennywise(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
Police heist-the movie.

In a few days, this will all be history while the gang goes on to bigger and better things. Gaddem. The world really dignify us when

they refer to Nigeria as a country
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by samyng(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehehehe is this story for real or just a joke[/size] cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by olson(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
I don laff tire, if dey cann't protect their, what else can dey do. This country sha, only God can help us.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
I forsee more robberies and accidental discharges this month. Useless lots !
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
wow. 11m is too small for paying those officers o. Govt needs to improve
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by camrygmail: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lol am laffing so heard, I passed gas , (excuse me)

I guess karma has caught up on them, they use their positions to steal and get false fines from the masses instead of protecting them. I only wish it was robin hood that stole that money so it can be passed to the masses/Lagos motorists
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Gbenge77(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
lol@topic.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2011
why?
this post suppose de joke section na . grin grin grin
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by KayDee4: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked Only in my beloved naija is such a thing possible shocked shocked shocked.

odiaero:

Advice to anyone, do not drive pass that place, because police are not smiling grin

funny but true. wink
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 06, 2011
Keep laughing.

Guess who cries at the end.

They're already planning alternative way of earning their salary. Expect increase rate of arm robbery and check point money.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Reference(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Keep laughing.

Guess who cries at the end.

They're already planning alternative way of earning their salary. Expect increase rate of arm robbery and check point money.

Just ran into one on the Apapa axis this morning with few side effects. I presume that 'small' loss is confined to downtown Ikeja. For motorists in that area this is a heads up call.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2011
A typical nollywood movie indeed were mr ibu, victor osuagwu, baba suwe, osufia and late sam loco wld v been d lead characters. I tot microfinance banks as d name implies were meant to aid people doing some kind of micro businesses to give them a lift sort of and grow the economy as well, so whats the salaries of a F.G institution as big as the police doing in a micro finance bank? Is the NPF now a micro business institution that does small scale business 4d F.G? ok, d daily #20 extortions of motorist by this legitimate armed robbers in black uniforms pays dos money in2 d microfinance banks as returns after investments abi? May be d missing mny was deposited in a microfinance bank owned by a ghost dat explains y d money vanished without d vault and doors been broken. The best entertainment news most definately comes from nigeria. We are so unique. As 4d police, pls take heart cos ur money is with a more sophisticated thief than u petty #20 naira robbers.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by TenKobo1: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
That is what Achebe called He-Goat head falling into He-Goat's bag. Robbers robbing robbers. grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by TenKobo1: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
That is what Achebe called He-Goat head falling into He-Goat's bag. Robbers robbing robbers. grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by kabba7(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
This jokes is too much how do yuo rob a bank within the premises of police college Ikeja. This surely is an insider job from the commandant to all those at the bank should be rounded up to give account. Police don't pay salaries in cash anyway so this story. Is rubbish if sdme are planning fraud let them do it a neat way not like this.
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by beautyc: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
Na wa oo, who go steal the money,
it go be one of the police member that steal the money, se no be only the police member dey enter the bank?
Asuming say na ordinary people steal the money now, dey go dey shout, even though self they fit send that person to jail.
Na wa for this police oooooo
chior oooooooooooooo
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by sley4life(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
its the cops that stole the money
Re: Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank by SIRNIMS(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
grin grin grin
I pray the stolen funds is covered by insurance cover, as the file and rank will evidently bear the brunt.
Relatively, like in the case of our judiciary I pray one day exhibits, case files, vital documents and judges will not one develop wings of stolen from our Courts.

If one of my greatest legend of all time were to be alive? Talking of Fela the great, certainly he will be very busy waxing melodious rhythms and rhymes based on the sorry state and worsening situation the nation find itself at 51.

“thief ohhhhhhhhhhhh thief thief”
“Double wahala for dead body and the owners of dead body”
“dem go dey passing passing,thieving- thieving, chasing-chasing like rat and cat”
“ITT International Thief Thief”

9ja’s report card after 51’yrs:

Health = F9

Poverty = A1

Education = F9

Transportation = E8

Security = F9

Communication = D7

Leadership = F9

Social amenities = F9

Power= F9

Corruption and Fraud Affairs= A1

Kidnapping and Terror=A1

Hypocrisy=B2

Religious and Tribal Bigotry=B2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / More Trouble In Buhari Camp: Buhari’s Men Subdue Amaechi, Initiates Probe / Fuel Subsidy Gulps N1.5 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.