Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! (35031 Views)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Raskimonojendor: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Harrynight:
angry

Those use less Tinubu supporters will not be here now
If I had a chance to vote Tinubu again. I will vote him over the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ruffDiamond: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
More like rising hopelessness .oju yobo druggie don compromised too much for Aboki jihadist for power!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Average Nigerians are losing their jobs. People's businesses are crumbling. Families are going to bed on empty stomachs. Students are dropping out of schools due to high fees that they cannot afford, yet you nairalanders are busy with your tribal battles and distorting our everyday realities simply because of religious and ethnic sentiments.

And somehow, some of you still feel justified to label this cesspit a Country!

Godforbid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Raskimonojendor: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:

God bless. Thinking like yours is a breath of fresh air. We should our leaders accountable irrespective of religion or tribe but i do think it may be too early to judge Tinubu.

Lets give a little bit of time like 6months to properly evaluate the resltant effect of his policies.
Dude did not support Tinubu. He is Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Racoon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
The masses are not expected to suffer unnecessary. Subsidy must go but what are the anti-shock measures? None! Fleecing the poor of subsidy but the ostentatious lifestyles of the elites is not stopping.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by JasonScoolari: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No need to cry.

That's how some of you Agbado boys use to disguise.

Beating you to your own gaslighting game.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ransomed: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Can anything good come from APC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Killermamba: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:
grin
Who cares about the government induced hardships, abeg how much is a bulletproof leksus SUV grin
ask how much is toothpaste before suv
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
securitywatch50:
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them

Breakfast go reach all of you
Just the beginning.
Na them go feel the hardship pass grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Billmos: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tinubu did d right thing in removal of subsidy during ignugural speech, was d best decision ever cos if he wanted to dialogue ist n putting up refineries his efforts will have ended up like pmb.even if d govt paid every individuals 100k monthly problem will never finished so let's suffer now for a better tomorrow n let's give PBAT time he is not a magician he will deliver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by okuta007: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
I pray Tinubu last 8 years as President - so that Nigerians will be so hard hit by afflictions that a competent Efik man or Igbo man can defeat an indigene of Sokoto in Sokoto or Kano in Kano

Suffer must teach us sense in Nigeria

let the ignorant tribalists and those using religion as a tool of electoral sentiments and their sympathizers perish in hunger and lack so that what is left will be sane people who vote with their brains intact and will be willing to die on election day to protect their votes

we will get there - nothing last forever

Let the suffering continue

I am hiding inside my small palace in southern California watching Nigeria in HD from afar 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ceejay80s(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
If tinubu no die , Nigeria no go better, mark my work, he is the Nigeria's Hitler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Wodu89: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
okuta007:

I pray Tinubu last 8 years as President - so that Nigerians will be so hard hit by afflictions that a competent Efik man or Igbo man can defeat an indigene of Sokoto in Sokoto or Kano in Kano

Suffer must teach us sense in Nigeria

let the ignorant tribalists and those using religion as a tool of electoral sentiments and their sympathizers perish in hunger and lack so that what is left will be sane people who vote with their brains intact and will be willing to die on election day to protect their votes

we will get there - nothing last forever

Let the suffering continue

I am hiding inside my small palace in southern California watching Nigeria in HD from afar 😂

God bless you. You see well crystal clear. Some of us here are waiting for the pricipice. The tipping point that everything spills. You clearly stated Nigerian problems 100%

Much love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Thanks for that.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

But you and your family never chop today. Hunger go finish una. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by HNICEARTH: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jagaban the master strategist. The inventor of tinubunomics. The proprietor of renewed shege.

Ride on sir until all agbado🌽 orchins and yoruba ronus become batterfied

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by loswhite(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
only bitter and hateful people are not proud of President TINUBU.
This is foolishness at its peak. Let the Government show signs that they are willing to make sacrifices before asking the poor masses to make sacrifices to enjoy 2moro.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by patrickcollins: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
only bitter and hateful people are not proud of President TINUBU.
Proud of him for throwing his fellow country men into poverty, tell me how he has benefited the masses
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by 234GT(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
CSTRR:
I just scrolled through LinkedIn today, and almost all my past friends and students have all Japa to foreign universities in America and Canada.

Many of my colleagues and junior students that I taught in different tutorial classes while in the University of Benin, are now PhD candidates in different schools in North America.

Some are asking me why am I still in Nigeria?

I need to leave mhen.

I have made up my mind.

You are leaving because other people have left, not because you see the need to move. You be comedian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
patrickcollins:
Proud of him for throwing his fellow country men into poverty, tell me how he has benefited the masses
you throw yourself into poverty nobody throw you
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by aylive02(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
but I thought everyone in Developers state are all millionaire and billionaire oo chaii online and audio millionaires and billionaires everywhere
. You a shameless being
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by patrickcollins: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
you throw yourself into poverty nobody throw you
Pls tell me how I threw myself into poverty, when the statistics and data are before u, it is evidently showing in ur communities and state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
patrickcollins:
Pls tell me how I threw myself into poverty, when the statistics and data are before u, it is evidently showing in ur communities and state
your parents and great grand are poor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by thaoriginator: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Good

No Man can suffocate the thaOriiginitor
cool
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by patrickcollins: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
basty:
igbo propaganda newspaper.

As for me and my household, Tinubu government will favour us.

Whosoever prophesying evil against Nigeria will reap calamities with his family.

Mad people expecting miracles in 30days.
Rest even in 8 years nothing good will happen, I am happy cos we all are in this together, he was in a haste to end subsidy with no plan, why no wait when commissioned Dangote refinery is functional
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by CSTRR: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
234GT:

You are leaving because other people have left, not because you see the need to move. You be comedian.
First and foremost, there is always a need to leave Nigeria, now more than ever. The country is in the gutters.

I just never took japa very seriously.

But I think I should now.

One girl I spent a full semester teaching while in school, just updated her linkedin today. She has being in America since september last year on a full scholarship as a PhD candidate.

Then what am I still doing in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by patrickcollins: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
your parents and great grand are poor
U are a mad man, is ur father and mother and their extended family that are in abject poverty

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
patrickcollins:
U are a mad man, is ur father and mother and their extended family that are in abject poverty
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Edusouls(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
ken6488:
Just a month oo

I never believe I will miss buhari
hahaha Nigerians, Abby una Dey curse the man say na devil, I don clear for una eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.