Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This (251 Views)

Pastors May Consider Selling Off Private Jets Due To Dwindling Incomes / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by seiyefajohn(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just as men will never understand the pain women go through before child birth, similarly, Pastors may never understand how tough it is for members to raise funds to settle offering, tithes, vows etc
Re: Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by gohf: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
seiyefajohn:
Just as men will never understand the pain women go through before child birth, similarly, Pastors may never understand how tough it is for members to raise funds to settle offering, tight, vows etc
the ones God choose or the ones you choose yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by sleek214(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:
Good question?

1 Like

Re: Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by seiyefajohn(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
gohf:

Hmmmmm, me I don't know the one you are talking o.
Re: Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by seiyefajohn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
sleek214:

Good question?

You too?
Re: Pastors May Never Understand How Tough It Is For Members To Do This by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
seiyefajohn:
▢ Hmmmmm, me I don't know the one you are talking o.
God said that the prayers, offerings, vows, praises, giving, "good" works of the unrighteous are abominations to Him; They are made filthy with your sins and are hence unholy and acceptable. So, when you give these things to your pastors, God receives none of it so who send you message? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: True Christian Wife Wanted (Picture) / Muhammad Was A War Lord / My First Encounter With An Angel - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.