Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zoey At 7months - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Zoey At 7months (561 Views)

Meet Zoey My Sable Female GSD / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix / How Do I Look At 7months Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoey At 7months by vistaz: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
How do you think she's doing at 7months. I want to change her food to dry food. What other feed can you guys suggest. I want her to be bigger and healthier. I stopped can food in May. I now give her rice, noodles and grounded chicken. Sometimes I buy chicken neck but not everytime. Sapa dey street.

2 Likes

Re: Zoey At 7months by ebonyoyas(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Your dog is really doing great for that age.. I'll suggest you stick to ur existing feeding plan thats giving result.. theres no cheap dry feed(relating this to sapa).. as for your dog to be bigger.. that should be a genetic thing.. This dog am seeing is very ok for a 7months Gsd.. I love your dog .. cheers!!
vistaz:
How do you think she's doing at 7months. I want to change her food to dry food. What other feed can you guys suggest. I want her to be bigger and healthier. I stopped can food in May. I now give her rice, noodles and grounded chicken. Sometimes I buy chicken neck but not everytime. Sapa dey street.

1 Like

Re: Zoey At 7months by Anchor84: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is this a Slant or straight Back,this is one of the Top Quality GSD hv seen.Pls can you direct me to whr you got it ?or pls kindly share ur contact.
Re: Zoey At 7months by Leetvilla: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Nice GsD you’ve got there, how much did you get him for?
Re: Zoey At 7months by Abolodje: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Anchor84:
Is this a Slant or straight Back,this is one of the Top Quality GSD hv seen.Pls can you direct me to whr you got it ?or pls kindly share ur contact.
I can get you top quality pedigree GSD both show line and straight back, depending on your preferences.
I waybill all dog breeds to any state.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Food Alergies In Dogs / Food For 8wks Old Puppy / Advice On Breeding Dogs In Portharcourt Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.