Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why We Dont Speak In Tongues In Deeper Life - Pst Kumuyi (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Dont Speak In Tongues In Deeper Life - Pst Kumuyi (video) (577 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Dont Speak In Tongues In Deeper Life - Pst Kumuyi (video) by emmaaolufemi: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
What's the essence of tongues-speaking?
When should we speak in tongues?
Should tongues speaking be a life-style?

Pastor Kumuyi reveals shockingly while Deeper life is not a tongue speaking church. You really need to see and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cveD0UUdMjo
Re: Why We Dont Speak In Tongues In Deeper Life - Pst Kumuyi (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2023
emmaaolufemi:
What's the essence of tongues-speaking? When should we speak in tongues? Should tongues speaking be a life-style? Pastor Kumuyi reveals shockingly while Deeper life is not a tongue speaking church. You really need to see and watch this video.
The word Hypocrite is described by Jesus Christ as followers in His Law.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 6
16 When you fast, don’t make yourselves look sad like the hypocrites. They put a look of suffering on their faces so that people will see they are fasting. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
17 So when you fast, wash your face and make yourself look nice.
18 Then no one will know you are fasting, except your Father, who is with you even in private. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you. - Matthew 6 vs 16 - 18

(1) (Reply)

Christian Materials / Don’t Let The Mistakes And Disappoints Of The Past Control And Direct Your Futur / I Bet We Can Find 1000 Prayers From You That Will Change Nigeria-s0 Please Drop Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.