Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The New Mig33 Website - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Mig33 Website (967 Views)

Loading Credit To Mig33 / Ebuddy, Mig33, Ucweb Configuration / Guyz,let Us Configure And Solve All Editables Problms,like Opera Handlers,ebuddy,mig33,togotv,multi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Mig33 Website by sniperwolf(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
I was surfing the web, visiting different site for different purpose when mig33.com came to my head I visted and noticed a great developement on the site. You can chat with friends online and even enter any free available room to chat, unlike the previuos site where you only chat with your online contacts only. This means you don't have to download mig33 on your phone before you can chat with friends or make friends, also every member now has an email address that reads username@mig33.com.

You guy should visit the site www.mig33.com and comment on it.

(1) (Reply)

Game Resolution / Operamod For S40v2 Now Available! / Which Network Is The Best - Mtn, Zain, Glo, Etc - And What Makes The Network The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.