Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown (823 Views)

Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by Igchisom: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
[b][/b]I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown Says, Reveals What She’s Thinking About.

The alleged pregnant American mistress of Davido, Anita Brown, has explained that she would stop dragging the singer on social media.

According to her, she has aired all her views concerning Davido.

She said she is now thinking of how to fulfil her pregnancy's term and how to raise her unborn child.

The American Onlyfan star made this known via her Twitter page on Saturday when she wrote, “I’m past David now

I told you after today I’m done

I said all I have to say regarding him

I’m onto the GLORY

The haters still bashing me

I’m over here thinking about how to fulfil my pregnancy & how to make this world a better place.”

CROCKVIBES recalls that Ivana Bay, a French model who also claimed to be pregnant for Davido had earlier cautioned her American counterpart, Anita Brown, to restrain from defaming the singer.

She said the singer is a “good man after all”, adding that Anita was being “mean.”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/im-past-davido-now-im-done-anita-brown-says-reveals-what-shes-thinking-about/

Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by Nbote(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
This whole thing even looks scripted

1 Like

Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
you drag a famous man through the dirt (with your yeye claim) and then when the backlash becomes too much to bear, you now try to play "holier than thou". this is all your doing, enjoy the circus!
Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Olosho kobo kobo
Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by Foodqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
How are we sure you are even pregnant in the first place.
Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin

Anita are you not coming to do meet me and greet in nigeria? grin we're waiting to welcome you grin

The night mare of community pen1s grin

Oko awon oloko give away grin

Davido really jam him size grin
Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by flyingdutchman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don't be done oo! That defamation of character (civil) is loading. I hope Kemi will share the bills?
Re: I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown by gandkiss: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Nbote. It is:
This whole thing even looks scripted
it is scripted of course. Reality show loading in December. Contents needs to be made

(1) (Reply)

Ruger Told A Lady To Say Fvck You To Her Boyfriend On Stage / Whitney Houston Working With Akon / Ruggedman And Mode 9 At War, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.